Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

never cuming mehendi night

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
well we hve seen panchi and danish's engagment part 2 ware part 1 happend one year ago which couldnt lead to mehendi night so as for neelchi's engagment ware both familys were in hurry to get dem married still after engagment dey only told us about madhu shopping for the wedding but mehendi night didnt cum๐Ÿ˜† so i was thinking hw long will dis one take to lead in mehendi night as i wanna c abhiya wearing indian clothes and romancing dats why i want danchi's mehendi night and marriage soon as possible๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care abt sangeet or mehendi, just wrap up her wedding in 2 m,kin at the court, and free us from birdie!
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully tasha we will get a mehendi night..becoz before this could not  happen..hopefully this time v will get it.. finger crossed..i hope danchi wedding goes nicely no more problem should come anymore in there life becoz they have suffered a lot especially panchi..everything should be f9 now๐Ÿ˜ณ
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I don't care abt sangeet or mehendi, just wrap up her wedding in 2 m,kin at the court, and free us from birdie!

y r u speaking so rudely?? panchi is a nice character u should understand her..she has gone through a lot pain..i understand it becoz even i have gone through all this..why do u all want to throw her out of the show..she wont go so soon..even she is lead yaar..i know its a dark love story on ABHIYA but it also about three sister and there bonding..u pp have just took her character so wrong....no offend dear just putting my view...i am sorry if it hurted u ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by aromal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aromal

hopefully tasha we will get a mehendi night..becoz before this could not  happen..hopefully this time v will get it.. finger crossed..i hope danchi wedding goes nicely no more problem should come anymore in there life becoz they have suffered a lot especially panchi..everything should be f9 now๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes i agree with you
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aromal

y r u speaking so rudely?? panchi is a nice character u should understand her..she has gone through a lot pain..i understand it becoz even i have gone through all this..why do u all want to throw her out of the show..she wont go so soon..even she is lead yaar..i know its a dark love story on ABHIYA but it also about three sister and there bonding..u pp have just took her character so wrong....no offend dear just putting my view...i am sorry if it hurted u ๐Ÿ˜Š

it's because i think most of us are fed up seeing her broken engagements...secondly when I said free us from birdie...means free us from the torture of her failed relationships...Geez ppl. She had good role at teh start of teh series, now where is it? Anyways seems some ppl are a tad bit too emotional...๐Ÿฅฑ
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

it's because i think most of us are fed up seeing her broken engagements...secondly when I said free us from birdie...means free us from the torture of her failed relationships...Geez ppl. She had good role at teh start of teh series, now where is it? Anyways seems some ppl are a tad bit too emotional...๐Ÿฅฑ

i am sorry dear i misunderstood u..and this ekta serial yaar..no one character stay the same..i wonder be4 marriage so many problem then after marriage..he may have a accident will happen..danchi will die and then he will come back..with plastic surgery..and will say i never died..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i this called a typical ekta show..but thank god she wont do all this nonsense in pkyek..๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i really want to see abhiya mehendi asap๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish for the same but i want it to take place after Abhiya revealed their relaiotnship to everyone. Then we might get a dance of them together(a real one and not a dream) ๐Ÿ˜
friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Danchi to get married soon... ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by friends2805 - 12 years ago