Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Akka i give up on this showCry i wil miss all the discussions that v used to do on PR and our sa re ga ma pa'sCryand me and Rachu fighting for trophyCry 
i quit this showCry But im sure i wil read wu or c few epis for AnkiD'oh
But absolutely no addiction on PR and no interest at all in watching PROuchi hated to watch todays epiCry arman looked like psychos and daemons to me today than varshaCry 

NOTE: I m still ur secretary Embarrassed  itni asani se picha nai chodungiEmbarrassed
Hope Anki does some other nice show and i get on to my work againDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavLovePRSoham

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind Game..!! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Akka i give up on this showCry i wil miss all the discussions that v used to do on PR and our sa re ga ma pa'sCryand me and Rachu fighting for trophyCry 
But absolutely no addiction on PR and no interest at all in watching PROuchi hated to watch todays epiCry arman looked like psychos and daemons to me today than varshaCry 

NOTE: I m still ur secretary Embarrassed  itni asani se picha nai chodungiEmbarrassed
CryCryCry Divya me too CryCry

Cant take this crap anymore... Even I have quit the show (cant believe that I did Cry)...
I will surely miss all the fun here.. But whenever there is a chance will sure come here to enjoy Embarrassed and also CCC is also there na Embarrassed

@bold - are you Usha's secretary or Anki's ConfusedOuchLOL

archanamanav-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

i didn't watch todays epi yaar..let me watch the psycho's tomorrow and give up tomorrowLOL..too busy today..i will check tomorrow..anyway there is no interest to watch it anyway..
u r my secretary..for whatLOL..may be we will start watching new showLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Cant take this crap anymore... Even I have quit the show (cant believe that I did Cry)...
I will surely miss all the fun here.. But whenever there is a chance will sure come here to enjoy Embarrassed and also CCC is also there na Embarrassed

they are forcing us to quitAngry..LOL..even though we don't want toLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan-sylph-Dabulls23

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

All other shows that v both watch are cming out so well and our fav show ruined so bad that v finally quit itAngry

Rachu forum is the only place where v fightLOL ,v never fight in gtLOLm gonna miss the funUnhappy aise tho main kabhi rockerz nai banoongiEmbarrassed Disapprove and ur rockerz alreadyAngryLOL

Oh im Akka's secretary still, i had put a note before quitting as u have ur eyes always on my job naAngryROFL who knows if u will plot and take away my job so i had to mention thatApproveROFL

Rachu, i hv 5 days offDancing, how many days u gt ??Wink
V had work last saturday , so v gt off this fridayBig smile

Tanyazarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hi Usha ..
Bad day in PR yesterday ...too many  mind games being played ...My poor brain cannot take this any more now ...LOL

archanamanav-sylph-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

All other shows that v both watch are cming out so well and our fav show ruined so bad that v finally quit itAngry

Rachu forum is the only place where v fightLOL ,v never fight in gtLOLm gonna miss the funUnhappy aise tho main kabhi rockerz nai banoongiEmbarrassed Disapprove and ur rockerz alreadyAngryLOL

Oh im Akka's secretary still, i had put a note before quitting as u have ur eyes always on my job naAngryROFL who knows if u will plot and take away my job so i had to mention thatApproveROFL

Rachu, i hv 5 days offDancing, how many days u gt ??Wink
V had work last saturday , so v gt off this fridayBig smile
oh yes Divya IPKKND is so good na Embarrassed though got bored with Navya Ouch
I only keep talking Manorama's hinglishwa at homewa now... LOL

hello hai bye bye Angry I am not eyeing on your job ok Angry You think I so smart to do plots Shocked I thought you take me as a dumb girl LOL Still dont know why we fight here and be nice on gt ROFL oh yes will miss the fun CryCry... dont worry rockerz banogi jaldi CCC ki wajah se... Hum waha milenga na... See I am supporting you instead of showing nakhras on being rockerz ROFLma good girl Approve

You have 5 days off Shocked Nice Divya so you are at home now Tongue me in office OuchDead... I am on leave on Monday and Tuesday...Big smile

archanamanav-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top