Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Excellent title for today's episode, what a disaster today! Savita just sickened me the way she manipulated Manav and guilted him by saying Sachu is not your real son. Savita truly is a piece of work instead of appreciating the fact ArMan raised and loved Sachu as their own son she instead wants to punish them because they want to be parents to their own child as well. I should have known this would happen, I remember when Archana was pregnant and Savita asked her about Sachu. I should have known from then that Savita would expect Archana to devote all her time to Sachu and not care about her baby, its no wonder Varsha got to keep Soham all those years.

I feel sorry for Manav and Archana, they are good people and Savita is doing a good job at manipulating their minds and laying a guilt trip on them, she is succeeding using Sachu as her main weapon. If that wasn't enough she is creating trouble for Vandu as well, what was the need for her to ask Rasika how Vandu found out what she was upto? For someone who saw her daughter abused she surely doesn't think about how that little bit of info would affect Vandu's life.

I don't mind Dharmesh's scheming, I'd rather watch his mind games than Savita's. At least with Dharmesh he isn't playing with the minds of innocent children. The show could have continued with Dharmesh scheming and spared Savita's character, it is truly disgusting to see what has been done to Savita.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazbhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind Game..!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Excellent title for today's episode, what a disaster today! Savita just sickened me the way she manipulated Manav and guilted him by saying Sachu is not your real son. Savita truly is a piece of work instead of appreciating the fact ArMan raised and loved Sachu as their own son she instead wants to punish them because they want to be parents to their own child as well. I should have known this would happen, I remember when Archana was pregnant and Savita asked her about Sachu. I should have known from then that Savita would expect Archana to devote all her time to Sachu and not care about her baby, its no wonder Varsha got to keep Soham all those years.

I feel sorry for Manav and Archana, they are good people and Savita is doing a good job at manipulating their minds and laying a guilt trip on them, she is succeeding using Sachu as her main weapon. If that wasn't enough she is creating trouble for Vandu as well, what was the need for her to ask Rasika how Vandu found out what she was upto? For someone who saw her daughter abused she surely doesn't think about how that little bit of info would affect Vandu's life.

I don't mind Dharmesh's scheming, I'd rather watch his mind games than Savita's. At least with Dharmesh he isn't playing with the minds of innocent children. The show could have continued with Dharmesh scheming and spared Savita's character, it is truly disgusting to see what has been done to Savita.

Hi mandy, definitely Dharmesh scheming is less irritating to watch than Savita and Rasika's sscheming. Dharmesh is not using kids as a pawn like Savita is.

A way to redeem Savita's character may be to fight Dharmesh for her son, this would be a good way to redeem her character but CVs want to make her bad. mandy, do you think Ajit will join Dharmesh in this project to help him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Originally posted by archanamanav

Fab writing Usha with good title as usual...

So many people gave kaam to their kaam chori brain I think...

First Savita Aai, Shravani, Manav, Archana and also Dharmesh Ouch

thanks rachuBig smile..even i want to be kaamchor now..LOL..stop writing these posts..D'oh..there is nothing to write on this meaningless serialOuch..actually i got so bored of this thinking in their mind scenesSleepy..police didn't beat up manjusha kyaLOL..great she lost job at leastLOL..now she also joins the list of jobless people in PRROFL..My kaamchor brain is not coming up with any songs eitherROFL
Usha even you want to do kaam chori.. No no dont do that.. There is nothing left in the serial..Only your humorous posts are saviours.. But I know what you mean. It is so difficult to write something on these pathetic epis...

oh yes nice to see Manjusha suffering.. But felt bad for Ruchi and Punni Disapprove

Today actually I thought of watching PR... The scene I saw was Savita Aai in Manav's office.. it was just plain pathetic and Ichanged the channel... Ouch

Now I tried reading Bhalla's update and believe me my blood was boiling with anger reading Savita Aai Angry

So now you are doing both kaam chori and also mind game on how to do kaam chori LOL

Rachna Di, I am totally with you. Savita has not left  a chance to poison Sachu's, Shravani's and now even MAnav's mind against Archana. IF she has a personal problem with Archana, she should discuss it with her. Archana is very respectful to Savita and she will not misundersand what she is trying to say ever. In fact I hope Rasika lets Savita have all the blame for doing this so Savita can get a wake up call seeing Rasika's true colors! Remember when Rasika almost took away her daughter's life by burning her, Savita lectured her so much. Savita needs to realize how bad Rasika is and how shceming she is, Rasika will never be forgiven for breaking a saas bahu apart.
I know Bhalla... Even I want Savita Aai to realise her mistakes very soon... I hate seeing her now Dead
But Savita Aai knew Rasika Aai very well and even then she fell... I only hope Archana acts smartly now... Good to see Archu thinking in the right direction..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi mandy, definitely Dharmesh scheming is less irritating to watch than Savita and Rasika's sscheming. Dharmesh is not using kids as a pawn like Savita is.

A way to redeem Savita's character may be to fight Dharmesh for her son, this would be a good way to redeem her character but CVs want to make her bad. mandy, do you think Ajit will join Dharmesh in this project to help him?

Bhalla even if Savita was to expose Dharmesh, it wouldn't be enough to redeem her or even start to redeem her. I want ArMan and Vandu to get far away from Savita as possible. I want to see Savita alone just like she was last time it seems to be the only way she wakes up and realizes her mistakes. Perhaps Sulochana needs to blast her again and make her feel like the rotten human being she's become. I would love to see Sulochana find out and really let Savita have it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Mandy even I want to see Savita Aai being punished badly this time for playing with innnocent Sachu' life... Feel bad for Sachu, Shravani and ArMan...

Sad to know a granny does not love her grand children... Soham is the unluckiest of them all..

bhallaroxarchanamanav.Mandy.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Mandy even I want to see Savita Aai being punished badly this time for playing with innnocent Sachu' life... Feel bad for Sachu, Shravani and ArMan...

Sad to know a granny does not love her grand children... Soham is the unluckiest of them all..

I feel sorry for all involved in Savita's sick plan, none deserved this. I really hope she ends up alone, the sooner the better. The CVs can't continue showing Savita getting away with what she is doing, Manju and Vinod are paying the price for their actions so why can't she be shown paying for hers? If Zee stands any chance at staying in the top 5 TRPs then they need to give fans what they want to see instead of continuing to write depressing, frustrating episodes that only leave fans outraged.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishbhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

I feel sorry for all involved in Savita's sick plan, none deserved this. I really hope she ends up alone, the sooner the better. The CVs can't continue showing Savita getting away with what she is doing, Manju and Vinod are paying the price for their actions so why can't she be shown paying for hers? If Zee stands any chance at staying in the top 5 TRPs then they need to give fans what they want to see instead of continuing to write depressing, frustrating episodes that only leave fans outraged.
Zee surely is in danger as this is one of the most watched program... Zee and CV's have already frustrated fans and lost most of them.. They need to do something and I also want a huge punishment for Savita aai..
I am happy that Manju and Vinod are paying for their mistakes but feel bad for Ruchi and Punni...

I also have feeling that Ekta has lost all interest in PR as BALH is doing well on Sony...

bhallaroxarchanamanav.Mandy.

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
usha truely cv playing mind game with audience now by showing a mother so badly who once play a powerfull mother and save his son frm humalation.they can show evil things by ajit dharmesh by cemen issue or any other way bt this wayAngryAngryits horrible to see.may b sushant also feeling sick of this track want out of it.bt zee may b not letting him go as zee hs only PR to save their honour.if sush leave zee go to grave with ekta and CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top