Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Fab writing Usha with good title as usual...

So many people gave kaam to their kaam chori brain I think...

First Savita Aai, Shravani, Manav, Archana and also Dharmesh Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mind Game..!! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

thanks rachuBig smile..even i want to be kaamchor now..LOL..stop writing these posts..D'oh..there is nothing to write on this meaningless serialOuch..actually i got so bored of this thinking in their mind scenesSleepy..police didn't beat up manjusha kyaLOL..great she lost job at leastLOL..now she also joins the list of jobless people in PRROFL..My kaamchor brain is not coming up with any songs eitherROFL

bhallaroxLovePRSoham

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Really , you think Archu is thinking now ..I think she looked like a zombie today ..She knows something is wrong but she does not know what is wrong ...

oh that she has to figure out hai na..LOL..at least she knows something is wrong..i hope she works on finding that..
savita is not helping in taking care of soham at all han..but she can take care of sachu atleast hai naConfused..why need to go roam aroud everywhere and spend manav's money and also ruin his lifeAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallaroxsuan

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Seems as if everybody is being affected by these mind games.LOL

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and vice versa!
The left side of the brain doesn't know what the right side is doing, (talking about the CV's and Ekta here).

This craziness had spread to PR long ago (Varsha, Savita, Sulochana, Archana, Manju, Vinod, Vandu, Rasika, Ajit), and the list goes on!

Now it has infected us too, because even we don't know what to make of the show anymore, and we are slowly but surely losing our minds too!!!

As Varsha (our Varsha) would say,"Lord have mercy!!!"LOL

i have no idea sharon..Confused..what thes people are thinking..to me especially archana is thinking in the right track..she is thinking who could be behind this..which is a great thing i guess..she actually never thinksLOL

Usha,
I was going good until @bold and then I ...ROFL
I just couldn't help myself Usha. Your humour is infectious!
Thanks for cheering me up. The very little of the episode I saw, coupled with comments on today's show, had me down in the dumps.

Usha, you are a God-send.Heart

oh sharonEmbarrassed..u cheer me up with these emoticonsLOL..really sharon..archu thinking once in a blue moon is great to seeLOL..i think she is gonna be CID and solve this mind game..like those sudoku puzzlesLOL

bhallaroxsuan

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

thanks rachuBig smile..even i want to be kaamchor now..LOL..stop writing these posts..D'oh..there is nothing to write on this meaningless serialOuch..actually i got so bored of this thinking in their mind scenesSleepy..police didn't beat up manjusha kyaLOL..great she lost job at leastLOL..now she also joins the list of jobless people in PRROFL..My kaamchor brain is not coming up with any songs eitherROFL
Usha even you want to do kaam chori.. No no dont do that.. There is nothing left in the serial..Only your humorous posts are saviours.. But I know what you mean. It is so difficult to write something on these pathetic epis...

oh yes nice to see Manjusha suffering.. But felt bad for Ruchi and Punni Disapprove

Today actually I thought of watching PR... The scene I saw was Savita Aai in Manav's office.. it was just plain pathetic and Ichanged the channel... Ouch

Now I tried reading Bhalla's update and believe me my blood was boiling with anger reading Savita Aai Angry

So now you are doing both kaam chori and also mind game on how to do kaam chori LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I am feeling really sad for Archu... All the love, care, dedication she has for Sachu went to drain when Manav mistrsuted her even though it was for few seconds... I did not expect this from my favourite couple...  These 2 claim to know each other so well.. We have seen them understanding each other even with out talking... How can Manav even think Archana could do this?? We have seen Archana and she takes Sachu to be her and Manav's own son... Even when Savita Aai said Sachu is naughty like his father Archu immediately asked if Manav was naughty as a child...
I was really disappointed with Manav today again for sitting there confused... I would have been happy if he just listened to his mother (so that not to hurt her) and then left that matter than and there saying Archu is not in her normal senses and tensed with the recent happenings...
She is human and cant be perfect everytime...
If someone even Savita Aai or Sulo Aai would have told Archu something like this about Manav now, I dont think she would have doubted even for a sec... I dont see the same dedication and trust coming from Manav...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishbhallarox-sylph-

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha DiSmile

Awesome write upThumbs Up You are very right, this show is now based on manipulations. Savita is trying to manipulate her bahus, Rasika is trying ti manipulate Savita and now Dharmesh is trying to act good to DK by saying MAnav is fit for this project. This is all an act to look good in DK's eyes. Dharmesh really loved it that DK assigned him the project. I have a feeling Dharmesh is up to no good, he may also team up with Ajit for help against MAnav in this project.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Usha even you want to do kaam chori.. No no dont do that.. There is nothing left in the serial..Only your humorous posts are saviours.. But I know what you mean. It is so difficult to write something on these pathetic epis...

oh yes nice to see Manjusha suffering.. But felt bad for Ruchi and Punni Disapprove

Today actually I thought of watching PR... The scene I saw was Savita Aai in Manav's office.. it was just plain pathetic and Ichanged the channel... Ouch

Now I tried reading Bhalla's update and believe me my blood was boiling with anger reading Savita Aai Angry

So now you are doing both kaam chori and also mind game on how to do kaam chori LOL

Rachna Di, I am totally with you. Savita has not left  a chance to poison Sachu's, Shravani's and now even MAnav's mind against Archana. IF she has a personal problem with Archana, she should discuss it with her. Archana is very respectful to Savita and she will not misundersand what she is trying to say ever. In fact I hope Rasika lets Savita have all the blame for doing this so Savita can get a wake up call seeing Rasika's true colors! Remember when Rasika almost took away her daughter's life by burning her, Savita lectured her so much. Savita needs to realize how bad Rasika is and how shceming she is, Rasika will never be forgiven for breaking a saas bahu apart.

archanamanavLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top