The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 93)

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

^thats the prob! 1 frnd of mine is SEian Stern Smile Dead & my other frnd strtd watchin TVD & she too loved Damon/DE! Day Dreaming & my 2 frnds r both SE & DE Stern Smile & my other frnd doesnt watch TVD bt shes a DE Stern Smile ROFL i know...my group is just soo weird Stern Smile ROFL ROFL

oh ya...this place is totally for crazy ppl like ME Embarrassed LOL

now THAT is one twisted group of frndsLOL
thankgod among my frnds there's only 1 who likes SE..rest all are DE'ersApproveCool

Edited by -mAdY- - 29 March 2012 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -mAdY-

Awww..you're like this right now then what will happen when you watch the whole episodeLOL..Just remember that Elena would eventually save him..she would place her hand on his face and console him..Their foreheads would touch*as we saw in the Canadian promo* and they would forget about the little fight they had going on from few daysEmbarrassed

Anyways If u change u're mind and wanna watch..Here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYNcso1d04&feature=player_embedded

thts wot m wondering abt Stern Smile dunno how m gonna watch him in tht condition =(
but w8...they just gonna touch their foreheads? :O :O i thot they wud kiss :( 

& thnx 4 the link...i wud try to watchLOL

naahhh..i don't think they will Kiss..He will probably pass out and would rest his head on her shoulder *like how it was in 2X22 after he bit her*Day Dreaming

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
damn...i wanted them to kiss...seriously Day Dreaming mai to pata nahi kya kya sochne lagi thi Blushing LOL

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

damn...i wanted them to kiss...seriously Day Dreaming mai to pata nahi kya kya sochne lagi thi Blushing LOL

I think everyone wanna see them KISSLOL

So when did u started watching TVD and became a DE fan..??
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Actually i never watched TVD & i b'came a fan of DE coz by watchin the DE stuff i thot that they r the actual pair Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
& then i strted watchin TVD...as i dwell in India...they showed TVD s1 & s2 together last yr during August! & then i came 2 know tht Stefan is Elena's actual love... Stern Smile
i watched s1 half, then s2 & now watchin s3 by downloading! & also my vacations are goin on since 1 month so i completed s1 too :P
i was always a DEian...i never liked stefan...i just lyk Stefan & Damon's bonding Heart & i lyk Paul more than Stefan! 
i was, am & gonna be a DEian always! Day Dreaming Blushing

wbu??

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Actually i never watched TVD & i b'came a fan of DE coz by watchin the DE stuff i thot that they r the actual pair Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
& then i strted watchin TVD...as i dwell in India...they showed TVD s1 & s2 together last yr during August! & then i came 2 know tht Stefan is Elena's actual love... Stern Smile
i watched s1 half, then s2 & now watchin s3 by downloading! & also my vacations are goin on since 1 month so i completed s1 too :P
i was always a DEian...i never liked stefan...i just lyk Stefan & Damon's bonding Heart & i lyk Paul more than Stefan! 
i was, am & gonna be a DEian always! Day Dreaming Blushing

wbu??

@bold...OMG I can't imagine how shocked you must have been after finding out that it's actually Stelena who're a couple and not DelenaLOL

Me..well I started watching it in Dec'2010..I actually downloaded some episodes of TVD 4 my cousin coz she had heard a lot of great things about this show and so we both were watching 1x01 and I was BORED out of my mind with all the SE crap and I was hardly paying any attention and then BAM..Damon Salvatore made an entry and I was like "Woah..who is this guy"LOL..I still remember I was eating my dinner and I left the plate and came closer to the laptop and couldn't stop staring at the screen..Then later on the next day I searched evrything related to TVD and the 1st TVD video I ever saw on Youtube was "The Delena Dance in 1x19" and I fell in love with them right at that momentDay Dreaming..I was NEVER a SE but I atleast was able to stand them in S1..but now as the seasons are passing on..this pair is becoming more n more unbearable to watch SleepyLOL

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I was HELL Shocked wen i came to know abt STELENA Stern Smile Stern Smile
as i never watched TVD from the strt! i barely watched s1...its like i strted watchin ztvd from s2! tht dance! i saw my frnd made an avi on that! & i was like OMG they r sooo damn cutee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming evn tht tym i thot they r the couple Day Dreaming 4 me...they are always goin 2 be a couple Embarrassed
wen i srtd downloading s1 i thot mayb m gonna like Stelena in s1...but my love for DE went far away...& evn in s1 SE were unbearable for me! small & some cute DE moments in s1 made me watch it Day Dreaming

btw...whr r u from?

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

I was HELL Shocked wen i came to know abt STELENA Stern Smile Stern Smile
as i never watched TVD from the strt! i barely watched s1...its like i strted watchin ztvd from s2! tht dance! i saw my frnd made an avi on that! & i was like OMG they r sooo damn cutee Day Dreaming Day Dreaming evn tht tym i thot they r the couple Day Dreaming 4 me...they are always goin 2 be a couple Embarrassed
wen i srtd downloading s1 i thot mayb m gonna like Stelena in s1...but my love for DE went far away...& evn in s1 SE were unbearable for me! small & some cute DE moments in s1 made me watch it Day Dreaming

btw...whr r u from?

From Patna and before you ask me I 'll tell you myself..NO I DON'T KNOW BHOJPURI LOL
But I live in Riyadh *K.S.A * I've lived in Riyadh from the time I was 1 year old

.Juhi.

Go to top