The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 91)

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Something more about 3x19Silly

tweet from the editor
yesterday, Julie Plec was in my office watching parts of 319 and giving me notes and she said..."wow...the fans are gonna just go nuts
"

Again more news LOL..Tweet by Julie Plec

julieplec ? @julieplec Close
@arefe2 the tiniest bit of romance here and there, yes. But the big romance-y stuff is coming up in 319 and 320.

^^this she said in response to whether there is romance in 3x18

Note that BOTH 3X19 and 3x20 were said to be "game changing" episode for DE according to an old spoiler Dancing..It was mentioned again in another article *don't remember which one..but I have DEF. read this spoiler somewhere that I'm sure of*..It was written that DE's relationship will change forever after what happens in 3x20..I don't know why BUT that SCREAM DEx for me..maybe my prediction is right OR maybe I've just lost my brains coz of all the happiness..don't know but let's hope for the best!!

Edited by -mAdY- - 29 March 2012 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Mady...OMFG girl...u made my day & night & another day & another night & sooo on Silly Silly OMFG OMFG Silly i cant believe this...ROAD TRIP...they have been the best for DE...in s1 the road trip was sooo awsum...so many wonderful moments @ that tym...& now they have kissed too...ab to God know aur kya kya hoga Blushing Blushing
OMFG 3*19 & 3*20 gonna be ROMANTIC epis Day Dreaming sooo many good feelings r cumin into my mind Day Dreaming Day Dreaming OMFG...m goin gaga right now...pata nhi epi dkhne k baad wot m gonna do Day Dreaming Silly
Thnx a tonnn 4 these newz...& keep updting Hug

xoxo
Juhi Heart

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

@Mady...OMFG girl...u made my day & night & another day & another night & sooo on Silly Silly OMFG OMFG Silly i cant believe this...ROAD TRIP...they have been the best for DE...in s1 the road trip was sooo awsum...so many wonderful moments @ that tym...& now they have kissed too...ab to God know aur kya kya hoga Blushing Blushing
OMFG 3*19 & 3*20 gonna be ROMANTIC epis Day Dreaming sooo many good feelings r cumin into my mind Day Dreaming Day Dreaming OMFG...m goin gaga right now...pata nhi epi dkhne k baad wot m gonna do Day Dreaming Silly
Thnx a tonnn 4 these newz...& keep updting Hug

xoxo
Juhi Heart

Awww..I totally understand ur excitement right now..I think this spoiler made every DE'ers day and night..Can't believe after waiting so long to get some decent DElena moments we FINALLY are gonna get our dueDancing

3X18..We will get Damon torture which won't be easy to watch..but then our warrior princess a.k.a Elena would save our Damon and would hold his face and would try to calm him down and then they will bond and they would get over their fight Day Dreaming..AAAHHH*can't wait for this episode*

3X19
..DE roadtrip and that too for making sure that Jeremy's safeCryHeart..They all are a family now..A FAMILY..and also this will be a "very romantic episode" *I've heard about this from 3 people..Julie plec and 2 Editors of TVD* and then there was spoiler how the "triangle would be wide open in this episode"..so Elena may confess to someone that she's in LOVE with our Damon

3X20
..Two Words
MICHAEL.NARDUCCI Cool
Every goddamn episode's that he has written has turned out to be amazing..especially for Damon/Delena fan's..he shows Delena/Damon in the most positive way..So I'm 100..no you know what I'm 101% sure that this episode would be AWESOME for DE
*yes I'm a HUGE fangirl of this writer..I REGRET NOTHING*LOL

^^So many moments to look forward..Honestly I still can't get over the "DE going on roadtrip" news..see I told you guys something is fishy about "they*producers*not giving us any DE spoilers"..that was because they wanted to surprise us..they didn't wanted to ruin DE scenes and I'm so glad they kept all this news under wraps for so many daysApprove

@bold..thnx god I'm not the only one who was having such thoughtsLOL..I swear I don't know why but I feel we may end up getting DEx..and I don't know why but I feel we will get DEx in 3x20*there is something about the episode that's just giving me that vibe* and plus the title of 3x20 is "Do Not Go Gently"BlushingWinkLOL

Boy I do blabber a LOT..now I should stop talking LOL

Edited by -mAdY- - 29 March 2012 at 5:35am

.Juhi.

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
keeep blabbering MADY...seriously...do not go gentle gave me the same vibe too...but wanna knw what is thr in the store???coz 22nd wud b heart breaking...what is suggested by tht?/
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Pls Plz Mady...dont ever stop talkin...i just love ur talks Hug

OMG...so many DE scenes in line Day Dreaming i just cant over it Day Dreaming but the problem is...there r so MANY SEASON BREAK Unhappy LOL ther's a lott of w8...ya ofcourse! the w8 vl b goin2 b LONGGG as we DEians are goin crazy reading these newz/spoilers/tweets Blushing Blushing
we have waited for 3 seasons for a PERFECT kiss! now i feel all the w8 is over! as s3 has proved a boon to all the DEians...we have got soo many amazing moments in each epi in s3!
& OMG DEx seriously! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming i dun think we shud have wanted anything more than this Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Road Trip is always a boon for the bonding of DE! & this road trip is goin 2 be the best till date!
i can see 3 wonderful DE epis in a line...& i truely hope that 3*21 & 3*22 shud also b an amazing DE epi! as julie said tht ther's gonna b hell loads of kisses in 3*22 & i wanna see DE kissing again & again! Blushing
oh damn...i just cant w8 for 2days epi! but m gonna watch the epi 2moro onli Unhappy anyways...i have waited for 3 seasons for a DE kiss! kuch din aur sahi Blushing Blushing

& m glad to meet u mady! finally i found sum1 who is as crazy as i m for DE Blushing  Hug

xoxo
Juhi Heart

Edited by Love_Anant - 29 March 2012 at 5:49am

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

keeep blabbering MADY...seriously...do not go gentle gave me the same vibe too...but wanna knw what is thr in the store???coz 22nd wud b heart breaking...what is suggested by tht?/

Hahhahah..srsly the first time I heared the name I was like "wait a second..does this name has a double meaning" LOL..Aaahh It feels so good to be crazy and psycho about DE again..I think last time I was so happy about DE was when I posted here the spoilers about DE kiss in 3x1..I missed this feeling..esp after 3x14D'oh

No idea about 3x22 Confused..Just know about the flashback that will show Elena's parents and SE gonna have a "moment" Sleepy..there aren't any news except these..oh but I did post back some spoilers on how Ian and Nina were shooting together at midnight and Nina had to cry in that scene..which means there may be atleast one DE emotional scene in the finale..though I think the finale will be Elena centerd and the cliffhanger would be Elena dying/Elena turning into a Vampire

.Juhi.

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Saw this on another forum

ALL THE PARALLELS IN THE WORLD

DE ROAD TRIP IN BLOODLINES IS WHAT STARTED THEIR STORY, THEIR FRIENDSHIP, THEIR RELATIONSHIP
THIS NEW EPISODE IS GOING TO PARALLEL ALL OF THAT. EXCEPT LOOK HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME NOW. NOW THIS WILL BE THE TRUE BEGINNING OF THEM AS LOVERS

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
^ OMFG OMFG Silly Silly
i just hope we get a DE moment in 3*22 then SE Stern Smile

MaddyStilinski

Go to top