The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

disappointed all i can say..nd poor damon..dnt blame him for his actions..everyone treats him lyk crap..the only thing i lykd in this ep was damon teachin elena cookin tht was damn cute..nd the endin wher elena admits tht she has somethin for damon buh doesnt want 2 say or think about it nd chooses 2 ignore it..nd i lyk tht she wasnt tht mad at damon for his actions..she jus doesnt want ppl 2 think hes a monster when hes not!.x

i have a huge feeling tat this is paving way for Damon and Elena Embarrassed everyone's warning them to stay away from each other, i guess it HAS to be them now. All i want now is for Damon to keep distance from elena, i was kinda happy when he agreed to go the katherine. he deserves a break!! and i loved it how they made it so emotional for damon. he is again fighting his monster vs humanity fight! i SO loved the DE confrontation!! not explainable in words. i will kill the CVs if they mess with the amazing build up! LOL

So true! the confrontation scene was beyond words Embarrassed

loved the fact Elena admitted that indeed she s attracted to the bad brother Embarrassed

how cute was the flirtatious cooking scene awwies!

Yeah! glad Damon decided to take a break..everyone was treating him like sh*t.could understand Alaric but Caro ughh whats up with her new found membership of anti damon club.did she forget all the episodes where she was this damsel in distress and damon saved and even got bit by her werewolf BF ? ughh Liz understands Damon better anyday

So happy Elena defended him when they were like damon might be somewhere doing bad to good ppl Big smile..he has changed else would've killed Bill then and there

Actually i loved everything about the episode-KATTY,Klefan,Beckah but thats for another thread LOL

waise in upcoming epi damon getting naughty with katty in car Wink,.haha m damn sure its either Kat manipulating Damon or his act before loyally snubbing her as always or maybe Elena's night mare LOL..anyways cant waitt !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crushable

So true! the confrontation scene was beyond words Embarrassed

loved the fact Elena admitted that indeed she s attracted to the bad brother Embarrassed

how cute was the flirtatious cooking scene awwies!

Yeah! glad Damon decided to take a break..everyone was treating him like sh*t.could understand Alaric but Caro ughh whats up with her new found membership of anti damon club.did she forget all the episodes where she was this damsel in distress and damon saved and even got bit by her werewolf BF ? ughh Liz understands Damon better anyday

So happy Elena defended him when they were like damon might be somewhere doing bad to good ppl Big smile..he has changed else would've killed Bill then and there

Actually i loved everything about the episode-KATTY,Klefan,Beckah but thats for another thread LOL

waise in upcoming epi damon getting naughty with katty in car Wink,.haha m damn sure its either Kat manipulating Damon or his act before loyally snubbing her as always or maybe Elena's night mare LOL..anyways cant waitt !!

i loved tat cooking scene. i so love the ease at which damon puts a smile on her face during her patchy times. i remember even during the 70s party dance, when elena was all freaking out (her words 'freaking out' confessed only to damon Embarrassed) he somehow made her cheer up with his 'cool as cucumber' attitude!

EVERYONE treats him as shit LOL. well know one knows abt stefan being a ripper (err do they?) maybe then they'll see damon in a different light Confused abt caroline, i dunno, maybe she doesn't wanna see elena hurt anymore, cause first stefan and now damon, plus damon pissed her with the daddy eating thingy, so she shud be in the anti damon thing for while, but i think she got over the previous abuse thingy...she did save damon from her mother previously...ok and stefan too...but i guess damon has done a lot for her too, he did talk liz abt caro, plus saved her from klaus...dunno y but i wanted both caro n bonnie to approve of damon...i saw hints of bonnie's approval during the 70s dance epi...lets see...

Kat and Damon i car!?!? aah up all up for it...tat is so damon-ish LOL both are using each other Tongue lets see whose manipulation works now Tongue on another note, will damon save elena, in the next epi...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

i loved tat cooking scene. i so love the ease at which damon puts a smile on her face during her patchy times. i remember even during the 70s party dance, when elena was all freaking out (her words 'freaking out' confessed only to damon Embarrassed) he somehow made her cheer up with his 'cool as cucumber' attitude!

EVERYONE treats him as shit LOL. well know one knows abt stefan being a ripper (err do they?) maybe then they'll see damon in a different light Confused abt caroline, i dunno, maybe she doesn't wanna see elena hurt anymore, cause first stefan and now damon, plus damon pissed her with the daddy eating thingy, so she shud be in the anti damon thing for while, but i think she got over the previous abuse thingy...she did save damon from her mother previously...ok and stefan too...but i guess damon has done a lot for her too, he did talk liz abt caro, plus saved her from klaus...dunno y but i wanted both caro n bonnie to approve of damon...i saw hints of bonnie's approval during the 70s dance epi...lets see...

Kat and Damon i car!?!? aah up all up for it...tat is so damon-ish LOL both are using each other Tongue lets see whose manipulation works now Tongue on another note, will damon save elena, in the next epi...???

Thats so true!

One reason I love this couple they are so themselves around each other Day Dreaming!! No facades or dark secrets..Elena is  a typical 17 yr old enjoying her life ..when with Damon laughter,fun,silliness,naughtiness every emotion can be seen in Elena..the same old mischiveous teenager before her life transformed after parent's death..Yes this can be seen in many of their scenes like 70's dance..even from the start damon cheered her up during the roadtrip when she was heartbroken after seeing Katherine's pic..they cn instantly connect and comfort each other aah<3Embarrassed

Yes could understand Care saving her father and being angry with Damon for torturing him..but i couldnt get why she was b*tching abt Damon to elena before in the kitchen and with alaricConfused..It was like persuading elena to stay away from Damon..After all this time she should know Damon cant ever hurt Elena and would go any far to protect her from danger..Yup Damon is an evil vampire when it comes to Elena he is more compassionate than a human..didnt she have a similar situation with matt? :S .i m shocked she cant understand elena is damon's world even after being a vampire who is in love with a human..honestly i've never seen her talking ill abt Stefan(even Bonnie did)..on the otherhand i was expecting bonnie to be her judgemental self but she was somewhat cool so thank you KW for that LOL..i think Bonnie does understand damon's love for elena from the season 2 premiere

Yup DK lights up the show with their bi*chiness and banters LOL..looking forward
I think its Bonnie and Damon(as always) saving the day for Elena :)..lets see !

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
This thread needs to be more active.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
agreed..
 n i too need to be more active.. i am soo lazy Stern Smile

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
anyone? Embarrassed

VampireBarbie

IF-Sizzlerz

VampireBarbie

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Elena and Damon are growing closer whilst pushing each other away in fear of giving into their impulses/urges" - Nina Dobrev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.SanzPaRudholic

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Ohmygod! 6th AT! Party This is amazing. <3 Congratulations. =] 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top