The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 59)

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Elena and her plans...I don't dislike or hate Elena (still I don't) but when something goes wrong or someone is hurt that is outcome of Elena's stupid plans, and whenever she and Damon are unsettled over a plan and they have to go with Elena's (which they almost always do), her plans didn't work out. I don't get why she still is convinced she's always right, yet being reckless and stubborn girl...But I do feel sorry for this girl, everyone is hating her, on (& off) show. Caroline saying that Bonnie is the one who always gets hurt. But its been Elena who has lost nearly everyone in her life and all her intentions are to keep her loved safe.. And with Damon Rebecca, .. she was jealous that was very clear, telling everyone about what was she feeling.. Stefan to Damon, "she is better off without me. Sure as hell better off without you." (surely he can count himself in it) but seriously Stefan, you are still the same.. never going to change. Since s1, he is been talking like this showing highly irritational attitude towards his brother. For once i thought he has changed after all this rippah thing but...

Damon, he is the anti-hero again. since now Elena might see through his faade and will recognize what he has gone through and what he is willing to do for her (she has to come out from her confused state).. Damon is hurt, considering himself bad guy but he doesn't act like last two seasons, go on killing spree. On the contrary, he doesn't let love blind him anymore, he fights, he doesn't let hate control him & he acts in a more "unselfish" way & he never loses his humor ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88--Anna--Healer.

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i hate dis girl for her reckless attitude...surely every1 blames but the fact is whn ur plan can nvr be successful why dont u atleast follow what others say about???? And Stefan , its his nature that he will continuously keep on saying that all these r his fault...!!!!! but does he once think tht it was HIM for whom he has bcum vampire though he did not want to be...he nvr dealt wid rejection...Damon was ready to forgive katherine but what he got in return was the declaration tht shse nvr luvd him...how does a person feel?????? Elena being elena giving complete attention to Stefan but has she ever tried to knw how Damon feels????? Its the pain that is hiding behind all the smile and mischief...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.A--Anna--

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I think that is probably why I love Damon Anikita….behind that mischievous smile is just a guy who has been hurt by love and thinks he is unlovable. Cry For now I am just gonna see what the writers come up with next that would be Damon's fault…lol
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

I think that is probably why I love Damon Anikita'.behind that mischievous smile is just a guy who has been hurt by love and thinks he is unlovable. Cry For now I am just gonna see what the writers come up with next that would be Damon's fault'lol

credit goes to julie plec and no doubtedly ian somerhalder...He is such a fabulous actor...!!!! the way he portrayed this role of Damon Salvatore makes me speechless and moreover he is well capable of doing this bcoz he is kinda like Damon in real life...when it comes to use one-liners i guess...he speaks sooo well...that acts as catalyst...Damon deserves to be loved...Day Dreaming
itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i hate dis girl for her reckless attitude...surely every1 blames but the fact is whn ur plan can nvr be successful why dont u atleast follow what others say about???? And Stefan , its his nature that he will continuously keep on saying that all these r his fault...!!!!! but does he once think tht it was HIM for whom he has bcum vampire though he did not want to be...he nvr dealt wid rejection...Damon was ready to forgive katherine but what he got in return was the declaration tht shse nvr luvd him...how does a person feel?????? Elena being elena giving complete attention to Stefan but has she ever tried to knw how Damon feels????? Its the pain that is hiding behind all the smile and mischief...

Elena, she is stubborn, acts recklesly. She is bit manipulative (not completly else that would make her alot like Katherine).there is an ego problem with her, specifically if talking about her attitude towards Damon ( was she so dumb, couldnt she do with a single apology instead she was asking Damon to get over it)...(more reasons to hate her, count in)

But here again, i have to say I cant put myself to hate this girl just coz all this happend and Damon was damn upset. Because we know that Elena is only one person who DEEPLY CARES about Damon and understands the person behind the mask and she is still in process to understand him. In past, whenever Damon was hurt she felt that and talked to him. But it is something different this time, THEY HAVE KISSED. Elena is still in state to deal with those things going in her mind on and off. Basically, she is living in turmoil constantly.. seeking as to where her relationship with Stefan stands, and her growing feelings for Damon..All her confusions are leading her to make stupid decisions. Her feelings for Damon are conflicted and complicated.. such feelings are very different and new to her, anything she has never felt before comparing to them as grown up feelings, and so i guess she lashes out at the source of her discomfort.
I can't get then to hate else only feel sorry for her.. and at last i do believe next step in DE's relation will be from Elena.. she will get over from her confusions and this terrible state very soon Smile

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
^^^^^ yes shabz even i think so ... if u have noticed all the three season are portraying Damon and elena's love in a diff way...and elena is taking very slow steps towards this relationship which is again justified ... as u said she will eventually understand her feelings...thats the beauty...moreovr majority is for DE so i guess producers will not take chance...!
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Did you guys watch that Damon+Elena videos called Timeless Love and Their Journey Thus Far on YT?  It is probably two of the best Delena vidoes out there. One of them even got a retweet  by JP. 
MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ok this is kinda Amazing

There was a post on Tumblr..which said "Reblog if you ship Delena" and guess how many reply that post got
100..1000..2000..Nahhh...It got 1368285 RepliesShocked

Here's the link of that post

http://chasemystarlight.tumblr.com/post/18102389130/reblog-if-you-ship-delena

And it's not just ended here..Many more are STILL Reblogging it

We DE'ers are truly THE biggest fandom of TVD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Go to top