The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 58)

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

new promo is out and its all about Damon's past.. I'm freaking excited for this episode.

Sage says something, "they aren't just for feeding, but for pleasure as well"
She ws the one that turned Damon from a young man that respected women into the guy who did all bad things (referring s1).. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88--Anna--

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
i feel horribly bad for this guy who keeps on showing that he does not give a damn but inside he is tormented...!!!!!! how can people hate Damon????? Elena does not deserve him...but his happiness is wid Elena thats why we are supporting Delena...othrwisse no1 cares abt Elena here...we only care abt Damon...
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Symphony-

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by -Symphony-

What Damon did in today's episode for Stefan makes me love him even more. The guy deserves all the happiness in the world.He deserves it.

What did Damon do!? 

He turned Bonnie's mum. They had to do it in order to save Elena.U'll have to see the epi to understand.Well...Stefan nd Damon tossed a coin in order to decide who will do the deed of turning Bonnie's mum as it'd pretty much screw their chances of being with Elena...like ever,coz she loves bonnie nd Bonnie would hate Elena after this.

Anywhoo a/c to the the toss Stefan was supposed to turn her.BUT Damon realized Stefan wanted very much to be wid Elena( He watched him giving up on Human blood this epi),so Damon did it himself!

"I wanted to win Elena fair nd square,she chose you...I am better off being the bad guy anyway"
Damon' words when Stefan asked him why he did it...

p.s I am sorry for the spoiler peeps!

This broke my heart. The way he said it, accepting defeat and all. It was such a heartbreaking moment and the way Stefan "you still love her" Well DUHH! Its not a fling or some one day thing..He just told in last epi that he loves her..OBV he still loves her!
And Lena, plz come out of blind fold and realise your feelings for Damon before its too late! You are already losing him! :( :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
my heart breaks..i cant explain ...why cant he find happiness? :(

and i am very excited to see sage.

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
As much as I love Damon getting back to being the bad guy. I was really pissed at last weeks episode. I mean we are basically back in square one with Delena. I waited for 3 season to get one kiss and the they set the stage for stelena to get back together…it sucks man At least Damon would be being his bad self…which I enjoyed very much. And with the way they have been writing Elena lately…I don't think she deserve Damon. He is wayyy to good for. 
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

As much as I love Damon getting back to being the bad guy. I was really pissed at last weeks episode. I mean we are basically back in square one with Delena. I waited for 3 season to get one kiss and the they set the stage for stelena to get back together'it sucks man At least Damon would be being his bad self'which I enjoyed very much. And with the way they have been writing Elena lately'I don't think she deserve Damon. He is wayyy to good for. 

thats the thing...elena does not deserve Damon...he is wayy too gud 4 her...thats my point...but Damon's happiness is wid thsi girl only...i m eager 2 c wht wud b her reaction after knowing that Damon turned Abby into vampire...wud lyk to see how many heart-breaking words she throws towards Damon !!!!!!Angry
hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by hodan1987

As much as I love Damon getting back to being the bad guy. I was really pissed at last weeks episode. I mean we are basically back in square one with Delena. I waited for 3 season to get one kiss and the they set the stage for stelena to get back together'it sucks man At least Damon would be being his bad self'which I enjoyed very much. And with the way they have been writing Elena lately'I don't think she deserve Damon. He is wayyy to good for. 

thats the thing...elena does not deserve Damon...he is wayy too gud 4 her...thats my point...but Damon's happiness is wid thsi girl only...i m eager 2 c wht wud b her reaction after knowing that Damon turned Abby into vampire...wud lyk to see how many heart-breaking words she throws towards Damon !!!!!!Angry

The thing is Elena would be self-righteous about what Damon did and say few hurtful words to him but in the she always forgives him. This does not mean we would get DE'it just means DE would have their intense scenes while SE get all the lovey-dovey scenes just like the last 2 seasons'.seriously for the first time I am sort of worried about what direction TVD is heading...

Edited by hodan1987 - 21 February 2012 at 4:00pm
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
^^^^^^ whenevr thr is a scene between Elena and Damon , it always depicts Damon's feelings and Elena's confusion...Damon kissed her ...she gave blank expression...Damon told her he will always choose her...she gave blank expression...i dont get it...How can a person be sooo unsure of what she wants...she has not given up on Stefan...Fine with that...But why in the whole process its always Damon who always get hurt????? Though i ahve still not left the hope bcoz majority are in favour of Damon and Elena...so lets see...!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Go to top