The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 47)

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
^^ians tweet from last week..aahh luks lyk were getn damon/salvatores flashbacks..as baby vamps..awwwies!.x

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hi I am new Embarrassed

Just read somewhere that Damon ends up sleeping with Katherine and that brings Stefan and Elena together!? 

Any ideas on if its true or not!?

Because I think it just might since there was Naked Alert about Damon and plus that Damon has to cope up with something. 
-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hi I am newEmbarrassed

Just read somewhere that Damon ends up sleeping with Katherine and that brings Stefan and Elena together!?

Because I think it just might since there was Naked Alert about Damon and plus that Damon has to cope up with something.

Yeah i read it too...but I fail to understand why would he do that!

Am assuming he'll see some tender moment b/w stefan-elena that'd drive him to do to the act.Well we all know he can be very impulsive at times Confused.I am fed up of the fact that he's always the one to go through such heartbreaksOuch

itsD.E.L.E.N.A Senior Member
itsD.E.L.E.N.A
itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hi I am new Embarrassed

This news is (somewhat) true, check tvds spoilers section. But its not Katherine, she isnt there in the said episodeBig smile.. there left with other vampire girls; Caroline or Rebecca, many doubts on these being with Damon.. there is entry of new vampire girl Samantha, so she could be.. And the news is bit twisted, it says Damon wakes up naked next to vamp girl, not saying invovledSmile
-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

^^ians tweet from last week..aahh luks lyk were getn damon/salvatores flashbacks..as baby vamps..awwwies!.x

This pic seriously ripped my heart Shocked Shocked
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
wanto see lots of passionate kissesEmbarrassed
MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miiss_Universee

epi 3x12 was really meh for me..damon was only the worth watching thing ther! not so happy about stefan badmouthing damon infront of elena..huh nd thers damon has ALL the chances 2 badmouth stefan buh never does//hes always defending his actions..ah well! elena was very disappointing i always feel shes so weak around stefan..all the progression jus feels wasted! doesnt seem so gd for DEers in the coming epis..seem DE have a arguement..buh heyy im all for angst, thts what DE r best at!.x 

@bold..AGREE..and that is why I'll ALWAYS love Damon no matter whatEmbarrassed

Ok now this is kinda fun..An observation of a DE fan I saw on other site
See this pic of DE at Ball from 3x14

See the way DE are holding hands!!..Apparently their holding hands is creating a symbol..and not just any symbol..it's creating an symbol of eternity/infinity

Check it out

It could be just a "coincidence"..but there has been many other signs too

*My Observation*For example..In 3x03 the scene where Elena got up and saw that Damon was on her bed..well before that you could easily see that they showed a red book on Elena's drawer..but that's not important..look what's on top of that book..there are two rings/bangles interwined with each other..ironically that's the symbol of "everlasting love"

Shocked
Are they trying to give us hints of DE being the EnDgame
*runss off to find more signs like this* LOL

Edited by -mAdY- - 26 January 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya7736-Symphony-Healer.safeplacetoland

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Bits and Pieces from Julie Plecs Answers 

1) Will the rest of Season 3 be good for Delena fans?
yes and no and maybe.

My BITS : I hope its good for Damon moreso. Because this guy deserves happiness more than anyone else!! Embarrassed

2) Is Elena still in denial about her feelings for Damon? Will she take a step forward soon?
never lose hope for anyone.

My BITS :I think she is in denial -  and I do hope that she does take step forward. But in the end - I dont want Salvatore brothers to fight and Damon to be happy. Big smile

3) I hope you want Klaus to be happy, too

I want Klaus to want to be happy

My BITS : Me tooo!!! I love Klaus!! Heart

4) Stefan and Elena's love is "epic." What word describes Damon and Elena?
Epic

My BITS : Thank god -- Julie also sees them as "epic". Stelena are epic but so are Delena -- they have gone through a lot together and that alone makes them epic

5) Who misses being human most? Stefan or Damon?
hmmm. good question. Tonighti, I'm gonna say Damon.

My BITS : And that is why Damon Salvatore. Because being a vampire he is not pretentious -- he wants to feel and he is scared to do that! I would say -- more than anyone (supernatural ofcourse ;)) its Damon who misses being Human - because he wants to feel and realizes he isnt supposed to

6) Why did Elena say "I kissed Damon" when she told Stefan but say "Damon kissed me" when she told Bonnie?
She was taking responsibility for her part in it.

My BITS : And that is enough to show she dint regret kissing Damon and she kissed him back -- contrary to what many people blame Damon alone for kissing Elena! 

Wow absolutely adored Julie plec's answers! Especially the epic one!! ClapClap

Edited by --Anna-- - 26 January 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Go to top