The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 129)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
& ya...even i lyk her in this red-orangish dress Day Dreaming Day Dreaming the blue 1 was beautiful too...but this is just EPIC Day Dreaming Blushing
they r beyond words Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

Originally posted by -mAdY-

JUHIIIHug

I can totally understand u're excitement right now..I'm going crazy here tooDancing
They are SO adorable together and they are FINALLY kissing in public

You know what's amazing about them is that they've been in relationship for almost 2 years now and STILL they look like a newly married couple so in LOVE
really really REALLY hope they last Heart

Oh n I'm stealing you're Icon LOL

mady...i cant tell u how excited i m right now Day Dreaming i swear if 3x19 epi wont b sooo hot i wont mind now Day Dreaming they r sooo freaking hawt in real to reel me kisko chahiye Blushing but milega to who'll say no Blushing today is the best day for me i swear Day Dreaming Blushing
they are sooo in LOVE Day Dreaming soo PERFECT Day Dreaming m out of words srsly Day Dreaming
they are in a relationship for soo long...& wen did they made it official? i guess after 1 year of dating Ermm LOL well...now who cares Embarrassed
i just want them to be together & 4ever always Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
all the pix luk sooo sooo sooo adorable Day Dreaming m in dreamland now Day Dreaming they dont know wot they gave us Day Dreaming Day Dreaming love them Blushing

u can steal it... LOL

@bold..every DE'ers are saying that right now..yesterday everyone was like "OMFG 4 days more" but now everyone is like "aaahhh okay fine i'll wait for DE right now it's Nian" LOL

They never actually made their relationship official LOL..Everyone thought they were "just friends" that was until last year at this time only they went to Caoachella *where they are right now* and this pic was releasedDay Dreaming

^^Aaahhh I still remember how psycho we all went after watching them holding hands like this..And now 1 Year later we finally got an official Nian Kiss pic from that same place only..LOL talk about irony!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987.Juhi.

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Ian and Nina at Coachella Festival

Closer Look..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987.Juhi.-Fatima-

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

@bold..every DE'ers are saying that right now..yesterday everyone was like "OMFG 4 days more" but now everyone is like "aaahhh okay fine i'll wait for DE right now it's Nian" LOL

They never actually made their relationship official LOL..Everyone thought they were "just friends" that was until last year at this time only they went to Caoachella *where they are right now* and this pic was releasedDay Dreaming

^^Aaahhh I still remember how psycho we all went after watching them holding hands like this..And now 1 Year later we finally got an official Nian Kiss pic from that same place only..LOL talk about irony!

i swear yaar...they gave us such an EPIC pictures...now all i now think abt is Nian Day Dreaming Day Dreaming DE is srsly out of my mind right now Embarrassed LOL  coz its always the REAL that will last...REEL will end up 1 day but not REAL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

this place is srsly vry lucky for us Day Dreaming Blushing they shud go there evry mont Embarrassed LOL

ok dun telme they dint MADE it OFFICIAL YET? Stern Smile coz m to thinking they r officially together Blushing
they even kissed during Halloween na Embarrassed

^ i guess its Halloween Stern Smile or sum other fancy dress LOL 

MaddyStilinski

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
awww...those avis Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
the way they just stick to each other Day Dreaming Blushing

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

i swear yaar...they gave us such an EPIC pictures...now all i now think abt is Nian Day Dreaming Day Dreaming DE is srsly out of my mind right now Embarrassed LOL  coz its always the REAL that will last...REEL will end up 1 day but not REAL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

this place is srsly vry lucky for us Day Dreaming Blushing they shud go there evry mont Embarrassed LOL

ok dun telme they dint MADE it OFFICIAL YET? Stern Smile coz m to thinking they r officially together Blushing

They are together..they are just not telling it LOL which actually is not needed because duh everyone knows what's going on b/w them..you don't go on holidays and kiss you're "friends" WinkLOL ALSO you don't touch you're friends butt Wink LOL

Yeah that's from The halloween party last year

That kissing pic was actually not supposed to be leaked..It got leaked by mistake!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

They are together..they are just not telling it LOL which actually is not needed because duh everyone knows what's going on b/w them..you don't go on holidays and kiss you're "friends" WinkLOL ALSO you don't touch you're friends butt Wink LOL

Yeah that's from The halloween party last year

That kissing pic was actually not supposed to be leaked..It got leaked by mistake!

@Bold...is that so...then we dun even need them to tell us Embarrassed LOL after wot we got 2day Blushing Blushing
they are just "gud frnds" & yes "gud frnds" KISS in their case Embarrassed LOL
m srsly luvin their relation Embarrassed Embarrassed
they are just perfect! made for EACH OTHER! Day Dreaming

m happy that the kissing pic leaked Embarrassed LOL

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
oh btw Juhi..I demand siggies from you on these stills..you better make some siggies on themGeek

.Juhi.

Go to top