The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! (Page 114)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mAdY-

Originally posted by -Fatima-

hiya hunz :D
i recently start watching TVD approx 1 weekz ago i catchup till 3rd season i just love love Damon Elena so can i join?

can't wait for 3x19 th epi :D

b/w saw 3x20 epi'z picz sigh

Ofcourse you can join..It's always great to see new DE fans here

WELCOME Hug

And wow you finished S1 and S2 and 18 episode's of S3 within a week Shocked..that's great!

thankz hun :D
oh yeah TVD is addicting thn i was on bed rest so nothing much to do so i watched tvd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

[QUOTE=.Juhi.]

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNayaEmbarrassed they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*LOL..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

sorry for butting in LOL
oh you an MN fan too Shocked??? good to know LOL and nice to find another Rihanna cum one republic cum Rehman cum Castle - Beckett fan LOL i am a Shahid fangirl too, but a little less mad now i guess Confused i see asian and firangi shows more than indian shows tbh LOL

You are a Rihanna/1 Republic/AR Rehman/Castle fan TOO Shocked

Looks like all DE'ers have simmilar tasteLOL
I watch Firangi shows more too..I can't stand all the "maaji/sasuma" BS Dead

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 April 2012 at 7:31am

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

you dont actually, i totally understand, mutual feelings ROFL
actually i like season 2 a LOT solely for damon's growth as a character! yah maybe there is a lot of SE, but as i said i am functioned to ignore SE LOL, i watch it mainly for Damon, then DE. i liked it how the gave closure to damon's obsession to Katherine, the rejection from elena, then slowly they patched up, he confessed, protected...i loved the whole build up to DE in season two and also Damon's evolution. so by season 3 i thot ki chalo atleast Elena might get over stefan and stick more to damon, but then due to these fandoms, i guess they have made elena fall for damon but she is not able to let go of stefan Stern Smile i enjoyed the start of S3, but then later it got blah...lets see wat happens LOL

ony a DEian can understnd another ROFL ROFL
s2 was far better than s1! ofcourse it hat mant Damon/DE scenes! his confession, & then Rose! i srsly loved her! & m happy shez bak Big smile
evn i loved the strt of s3...till ummm 10th epi i guess! after that...it got! Stern Smile ok okish! Stern Smile LOL
Elena is surly in luv wid Damon! but i guess shez in Dilemma right now! she dunno whom to choose! but i guess as Julie Plec said there is sum decision to make in s3! so hoping Elena chooses the RIGHT man! & u shud have understood to whom m i pointing @ LOL who else cud be the RIGHT man for her Day Dreaming Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.-Fatima-

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Just some random Ian/Damon gif's

See..I can post nice gif's tooLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer..Juhi.-Fatima-

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Supernaturals/TVD/Friends/Castle/Gossip girl
etc etc tec are much better than all the Hindi craps wch are on air right now Stern Smile & MJHT is a kind a show wch cums once in a century! Day Dreaming

MaddyStilinski

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=.Juhi.]

From the English/Hindi Music Industry I like..Selena Gomez..Britney Spears..Lady Gaga..1Direction..Rihanna..One Republic..AR Rahman

From Hindi Tv Shows/Serials..I ONLY liked MN..and though I didn't liked SaJan *sorry SaJan fan's* I do ADORE MoNayaEmbarrassed they are really cute together..really hope they last..After MJHT ended I stopped watching hindi shows/serials

From English shows..I like Delena *obviously*LOL..Castle and Beckett (from Castle..Monica and Chandler(from Friends..Emily and Nolan (from Revenge*will tell later if there is more added to the list*

From Hindi/English Movie Industry..NOONE..I was a HUGE fan girl of Shahid Kapoor once upon a time but now naaahhh..not interested in anyone

sorry for butting in LOL
oh you an MN fan too Shocked??? good to know LOL and nice to find another Rihanna cum one republic cum Rehman cum Castle - Beckett fan LOL i am a Shahid fangirl too, but a little less mad now i guess Confused i see asian and firangi shows more than indian shows tbh LOL

You are a Rihanna/1 Republic/AR Rehman/Castle fan TOO Shocked

Looks like all DE'ers have simmilar tasteLOL
I watch Firangi shows more too..I can't stand all the "maaji/sasuma" BS Dead

*Hi5s abck to you* !! (god wat are you? queen of GIFs LOL) even i have notice most of the DE'ers having similar tastes actually LOL 

MaddyStilinski

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OMG...all those Damon gifs Blushing they r killer Blushing
srsly i Heart his smirk Day Dreaming 2 features that i love the most in Damon/Ian is his eyes! Day Dreaming & his smirk Day Dreaming 
OMG his eyes is lyk ocean! Day Dreaming hez very very very HAWT & beautiful & sexy & handsome ! m out of wrds Blushing

u shud post these stuff mady ! & not THOSE :| ROFL

MaddyStilinski

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

you dont actually, i totally understand, mutual feelings ROFL
actually i like season 2 a LOT solely for damon's growth as a character! yah maybe there is a lot of SE, but as i said i am functioned to ignore SE LOL, i watch it mainly for Damon, then DE. i liked it how the gave closure to damon's obsession to Katherine, the rejection from elena, then slowly they patched up, he confessed, protected...i loved the whole build up to DE in season two and also Damon's evolution. so by season 3 i thot ki chalo atleast Elena might get over stefan and stick more to damon, but then due to these fandoms, i guess they have made elena fall for damon but she is not able to let go of stefan Stern Smile i enjoyed the start of S3, but then later it got blah...lets see wat happens LOL

ony a DEian can understnd another ROFL ROFL
s2 was far better than s1! ofcourse it hat mant Damon/DE scenes! his confession, & then Rose! i srsly loved her! & m happy shez bak Big smile
evn i loved the strt of s3...till ummm 10th epi i guess! after that...it got! Stern Smile ok okish! Stern Smile LOL
Elena is surly in luv wid Damon! but i guess shez in Dilemma right now! she dunno whom to choose! but i guess as Julie Plec said there is sum decision to make in s3! so hoping Elena chooses the RIGHT man! & u shud have understood to whom m i pointing @ LOL who else cud be the RIGHT man for her Day Dreaming Embarrassed

OH YAH! i almost forgot rose is coming like for one scene. hayeee she is my phaberet DE shipper ROFL yah i know, just a few epis to decide, which way it goes, now seriously speaking, i dont know wat the expect as an end game, but the day Elena confesses to Damon saying she loves him would be considered as a proper DE end in case some rubbish happens in future and for the end game

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyStilinski.Juhi.

Go to top