Delena Beautiful Disaster 6: You&Me-PAGE 125! - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Delena are the first couple I have been really attached too. I just can't wait.I am hoping at the end of the season Elena will choose Damon. If she does not than well,I can see myself finishing a whole box of tissues.
DE'ers reaction if this rumour eventually turn out to be true

DE'ers reaction if this rumour doesn't turn out to be true and Elena end up saying "It's always gonna be Stefan"/"Stefan feel something..anything"

OMGGG..OMGGG...OOOHHH...MMYYY...GODDD

I've gotta share this..did anyone saw Ian's latest tweet..did anyone saw.did you guys SAW???

He tweeted the pics of the script and it is CONFIRMED that Michael Narduci has indeed written the episode..and everyone knows what a huge fan MN is of DE *I think he has even admitted about this somewhere* ..anyways so now I'm 85% sure that there would be indeed a "DE Kiss In Rain" Scene

OH MY GOD

OHHH MMMY GOD

OH.MY.GOD

Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
WOW.. so many great & big surprises (they wont be more if these rumors are true).. there will be hug (surely), confessions, and DE kiss😍.. and decade dance. talking abt 3*20 and 20dance sequence.. i got this pic, DE decade dance? is it or is it not? confirm please if seen before??

This doesn’t look like a 20’s decade dance. Looks almost midevil.Elena’s in puffy sleeves and a tiara. Damon’s wearing a frilly white shirt and coat with big brass buttons. That’s way older than just the 20’s.

EDIT: I am actually dead after seeing this

Edited by Shabz101 - 12 years ago
OMG! I am dead after reading these spoilers. Seriously, I am soo hoping it is kissing DE rain scene. Also that picture of the decade dance is to die for…hopefully they won't try to give us half-assed dance like they did on 3x14. Seriously, even though DE were their usual hot self...they kinda of drop the ball on that dance. 

BTW…thanks for posting these guys. 👍🏼
that is a manip..and yes i will be much happier if there is DE kiss IN THE RAIN then DEX anywhere...lol!
its official i m flat...how m i supposed to wait????
Hey guys! 😃...

How are we all?

Ian & Nina:
Feel free to use :D
Michael Ausiello

The prudes among TVLine's readership may want to avert their eyes for today's Blind Item. Wait? What? There are none? Fine, then. Read on, because said item of the seeing-impaired variety involves a couple that a lot of fans want to see get it on, actually getting it on.

Your clues are as follows:

* The duo in question is on a popular network series.

* Their nookie will not be of the "dream sequence" sort — it's for real, yo.

* Their boosters will be pleased.

* Well, most of their boosters will be pleased. A few will probably grumble that it's too soon, and the show is skipping too many beats in the pair's unrequited love story for their coming together to be truly satisfying. (Mind you, a few people were always going to grumble, weren't they?)

* The hook-up will take place during May sweeps. Okay, technically, that isn't a clue. But it does seem germane, wouldn't you say?

=================

Could it be Damon & Elena? 😃
Hey is anyone there? I am a new member here :)