Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

2.The duo in question is on a popular network series
How much I know..CW is quite popular..especially among teenagers/youngsters..Again I can be wrong But If they are talking about CW..then there's also a chance that they may be talking about Dair(Dan and Blair from GG)as some people are speculating it..But I don't think so it's them considering the other bolded parts

Well Dair is out of the picture. I just saw the promo for GG when it comes back in april and they show them having sex…a really bad one... Lmao. That means then it is probably DE or some other couple. 
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Well Dair is out of the picture. I just saw the promo for GG when it comes back in april and they show them having sex'a really bad one... Lmao. That means then it is probably DE or some other couple. 

seriously ????? i m nt dwnlding anothr episode after 100th one...it seems these two were left 2 hv sex in g.g...they hv filled this one too...congratulations...
hodan1987 thumbnail
Yeah….a lot of chair fan are really pissed at the show for making Dair the main couple this season. I really don't know why anyone would be upset…in these shows everyone sleeps with each other.

So, hopefully now we can get more intense DE scenes ending it with a bang…literally. 
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Spoiler for 2x20

Julie Plec just tweeted this..

julieplec ? @julieplec
I swear I must've been a songbird in the 20's. This makes me WAY too happy. #spoileralert #decadedance youtu.be/CFA6dEwWOb4 via @youtube

Apparently this song is gonna play in 2x20(which would be a 20's decade dance special)
Here are the lyrics of that song..

That Man lyrics

I'm in a little bit of trouble
And I'm in real deep
From the beginning to the end
He was no more than a friend to me

The thought is makin' me hazy
I think I better sit down
Cause like the sweetest serenade
Bet he knows he's got it made with me

Twisting round on a carousel
This speeds' too much to stop
One second I'm thinkin' I'm feeling the lust
And then I feel a lot

That man is like a flame
And ooh that man plays me like a game
My only sin is I can't win
Ooh I wanna love that man
Ooh that man is on my list
And ooh that man I wanna kiss

Now it's like I'm on a mission
Headed everywhere
And if it takes a little long
And it feels a little wrong who cares?

My baby fits the description
And does it easily
A little Gable, some Astaire
When he dances I can hardly breathe

Someone call a doctor
Need some help to rescue me
One second I'm thinkin' I must be lost
And he keeps on findin' me

That man is like a flame
And ooh that man plays me like a game
Ooh that man is on my list
And ooh that man I wanna kiss

Ooh, I'm gonna find that man
You bet ya, I'm gonna find that man
Ooh, I'm gonna find that man
I'm gonna find that, I'm gonna find that man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFA6dEwWOb4&feature=youtu.be

^^Now this song SCREAMS Damon and Elena or what!!
Looks like this song is gonna be from Elena's POV..eeekkksss Can't wait
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Yeah'.a lot of chair fan are really pissed at the show for making Dair the main couple this season. I really don't know why anyone would be upset'in these shows everyone sleeps with each other.

So, hopefully now we can get more intense DE scenes ending it with a bang'literally. 

😆
LOL...How true..I think In GG almost everyone has slept with everyone
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

all i want is Elena to come out of her doubt nd accepts that she luvs him...not like tht k this two will hv sex nd thn she will feel guilty or sumthing...!!!!!!

Me too..I'm 99.9% sure that in this season's finale she will admit to Damon that she's in love with him.We know how much TVD writer's love to turn things that has been said in premiere in the finale

S2 P
remiere.."I Hate Him Stefan"
S2 Finale.."I like you now..just the way you are"

S2 P
remiere.."He kissed Katherine..not me..I wouldn't do that"
S2 Finale..*Elena kissed Damon*

S3 P
remiere.."It was just a goodbye kiss"
S3 Finale...???

aaahhh..honestly I can't wait to see that..can't wait to see Damon's reaction to it..He'll be all like.."Wait...whaaattt...???"😆
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Here's another article about DEx

Will Damon & Elena Have Sex On 'The Vampire Diaries' This Season?

BY Andy Swift3.32 PM EST 02.27.2012

A blind item has me wondering if Mystic Falls' forbidden couple will hit the sheets by season's end.

Everybody wants a piece of Elena (Nina Dobrev) on The Vampire Diaries, and if my hunch is right, it won't be long before Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finally take a bite! Our sister site TVLine posted an epic blind item that a "popular couple" from a network TV show will finally "get it on" during May sweeps — so of course my mind went straight to Damon and Elena!

According to the site, fans of the couple might think they're moving a little too fast — they'll skip a few vital steps in the love-making process — but their "boosters" will likely be pleased.

Honestly, I can't think of a single thing fans of Damon and Elena would love more than to see the pair make sweet nasty love. As for the whole "skipping vital steps" thing, did we not see how quickly Damon hopped into bed with Rebekah (Claire Holt)? I don't recall him buying her dinner — or even exchanging more than a few words — before absolutely wrecking her.

Of course, this is just the hunch of a rabid Vampire Diaries fan. It could literally be any couple from any network TV show — but wouldn't it be great if I was right?

MaddyStilinski thumbnail
😲

This was just tweeted by Michael Ausiello

Michael Ausiello ? @MichaelAusiello
Here's that (first) Blind Item clue: The series in question airs on The CW or ABC or Fox. http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/blind-ite ... -may-2012/

hodan1987 thumbnail
It is really starting to look like we might be getting DEX scene…or at least some progress in the whole DE storyline. 

Thanks mADY.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
can i do ball dance??????????? or i shud nt b xtremely happy?????😕 😕😕😕