Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my heart breaks..i cant explain ...why cant he find happiness? :(

and i am very excited to see sage.

hodan1987 thumbnail
As much as I love Damon getting back to being the bad guy. I was really pissed at last weeks episode. I mean we are basically back in square one with Delena. I waited for 3 season to get one kiss and the they set the stage for stelena to get back together…it sucks man At least Damon would be being his bad self…which I enjoyed very much. And with the way they have been writing Elena lately…I don't think she deserve Damon. He is wayyy to good for. 
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hodan1987

As much as I love Damon getting back to being the bad guy. I was really pissed at last weeks episode. I mean we are basically back in square one with Delena. I waited for 3 season to get one kiss and the they set the stage for stelena to get back together'it sucks man At least Damon would be being his bad self'which I enjoyed very much. And with the way they have been writing Elena lately'I don't think she deserve Damon. He is wayyy to good for. 

thats the thing...elena does not deserve Damon...he is wayy too gud 4 her...thats my point...but Damon's happiness is wid thsi girl only...i m eager 2 c wht wud b her reaction after knowing that Damon turned Abby into vampire...wud lyk to see how many heart-breaking words she throws towards Damon !!!!!!😡
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

thats the thing...elena does not deserve Damon...he is wayy too gud 4 her...thats my point...but Damon's happiness is wid thsi girl only...i m eager 2 c wht wud b her reaction after knowing that Damon turned Abby into vampire...wud lyk to see how many heart-breaking words she throws towards Damon !!!!!!😡

The thing is Elena would be self-righteous about what Damon did and say few hurtful words to him but in the she always forgives him. This does not mean we would get DE'it just means DE would have their intense scenes while SE get all the lovey-dovey scenes just like the last 2 seasons'.seriously for the first time I am sort of worried about what direction TVD is heading...
Edited by hodan1987 - 12 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
^^^^^^ whenevr thr is a scene between Elena and Damon , it always depicts Damon's feelings and Elena's confusion...Damon kissed her ...she gave blank expression...Damon told her he will always choose her...she gave blank expression...i dont get it...How can a person be sooo unsure of what she wants...she has not given up on Stefan...Fine with that...But why in the whole process its always Damon who always get hurt????? Though i ahve still not left the hope bcoz majority are in favour of Damon and Elena...so lets see...!!!!!
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Elena and her plans...I don't dislike or hate Elena (still I don't) but when something goes wrong or someone is hurt that is outcome of Elena's stupid plans, and whenever she and Damon are unsettled over a plan and they have to go with Elena's (which they almost always do), her plans didn't work out. I don't get why she still is convinced she's always right, yet being reckless and stubborn girl...But I do feel sorry for this girl, everyone is hating her, on (& off) show. Caroline saying that Bonnie is the one who always gets hurt. But its been Elena who has lost nearly everyone in her life and all her intentions are to keep her loved safe.. And with Damon Rebecca, .. she was jealous that was very clear, telling everyone about what was she feeling.. Stefan to Damon, "she is better off without me. Sure as hell better off without you." (surely he can count himself in it) but seriously Stefan, you are still the same.. never going to change. Since s1, he is been talking like this showing highly irritational attitude towards his brother. For once i thought he has changed after all this rippah thing but...

Damon, he is the anti-hero again. since now Elena might see through his faade and will recognize what he has gone through and what he is willing to do for her (she has to come out from her confused state).. Damon is hurt, considering himself bad guy but he doesn't act like last two seasons, go on killing spree. On the contrary, he doesn't let love blind him anymore, he fights, he doesn't let hate control him & he acts in a more "unselfish" way & he never loses his humor ..

Ankita_88 thumbnail
i hate dis girl for her reckless attitude...surely every1 blames but the fact is whn ur plan can nvr be successful why dont u atleast follow what others say about???? And Stefan , its his nature that he will continuously keep on saying that all these r his fault...!!!!! but does he once think tht it was HIM for whom he has bcum vampire though he did not want to be...he nvr dealt wid rejection...Damon was ready to forgive katherine but what he got in return was the declaration tht shse nvr luvd him...how does a person feel?????? Elena being elena giving complete attention to Stefan but has she ever tried to knw how Damon feels????? Its the pain that is hiding behind all the smile and mischief...
hodan1987 thumbnail
I think that is probably why I love Damon Anikita….behind that mischievous smile is just a guy who has been hurt by love and thinks he is unlovable. 😭 For now I am just gonna see what the writers come up with next that would be Damon's fault…lol
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hodan1987

I think that is probably why I love Damon Anikita'.behind that mischievous smile is just a guy who has been hurt by love and thinks he is unlovable. 😭 For now I am just gonna see what the writers come up with next that would be Damon's fault'lol

credit goes to julie plec and no doubtedly ian somerhalder...He is such a fabulous actor...!!!! the way he portrayed this role of Damon Salvatore makes me speechless and moreover he is well capable of doing this bcoz he is kinda like Damon in real life...when it comes to use one-liners i guess...he speaks sooo well...that acts as catalyst...Damon deserves to be loved...😍
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i hate dis girl for her reckless attitude...surely every1 blames but the fact is whn ur plan can nvr be successful why dont u atleast follow what others say about???? And Stefan , its his nature that he will continuously keep on saying that all these r his fault...!!!!! but does he once think tht it was HIM for whom he has bcum vampire though he did not want to be...he nvr dealt wid rejection...Damon was ready to forgive katherine but what he got in return was the declaration tht shse nvr luvd him...how does a person feel?????? Elena being elena giving complete attention to Stefan but has she ever tried to knw how Damon feels????? Its the pain that is hiding behind all the smile and mischief...

Elena, she is stubborn, acts recklesly. She is bit manipulative (not completly else that would make her alot like Katherine).there is an ego problem with her, specifically if talking about her attitude towards Damon ( was she so dumb, couldnt she do with a single apology instead she was asking Damon to get over it)...(more reasons to hate her, count in)

But here again, i have to say I cant put myself to hate this girl just coz all this happend and Damon was damn upset. Because we know that Elena is only one person who DEEPLY CARES about Damon and understands the person behind the mask and she is still in process to understand him. In past, whenever Damon was hurt she felt that and talked to him. But it is something different this time, THEY HAVE KISSED. Elena is still in state to deal with those things going in her mind on and off. Basically, she is living in turmoil constantly.. seeking as to where her relationship with Stefan stands, and her growing feelings for Damon..All her confusions are leading her to make stupid decisions. Her feelings for Damon are conflicted and complicated.. such feelings are very different and new to her, anything she has never felt before comparing to them as grown up feelings, and so i guess she lashes out at the source of her discomfort.
I can't get then to hate else only feel sorry for her.. and at last i do believe next step in DE's relation will be from Elena.. she will get over from her confusions and this terrible state very soon 😊