Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
my frnds including me r pausing to the entry of elena nd the song "devotion save me now...",,,,...the song has bcum popular due to TVD...but really the song is just fantabulous...
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Another hiatus after s3ep15

1912 (ep16) will be aired on mid of March, these hiatus are such a torture. We will be seeing Damon's flashback in this episode.. Julie Plec's words  "the birth and rebirth of that wicked, wonderful character."
With the appearence of new character Sage (some friend from Damon's past), there we will come to know more about Kol also  the connection between Damon and Kol..umm this might explains why Kol was so dismissive of Damon at the ball
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz101

Another hiatus after s3ep15

1912 (ep16) will be aired on mid of March, these hiatus are such a torture. We will be seeing Damon's flashback in this episode.. Julie Plec's words  "the birth and rebirth of that wicked, wonderful character."
With the appearence of new character Sage (some friend from Damon's past), there we will come to know more about Kol also  the connection between Damon and Kol..umm this might explains why Kol was so dismissive of Damon at the ball

how come 1912 will b aired on march mid...according to sequence it shud be on 23rd feb...
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

how come 1912 will b aired on march mid...according to sequence it shud be on 23rd feb...

15 march is confirmed date for epi16, break for 4 weeksOuch
Ankita_88 thumbnail

15 march is confirmed date for epi16, break for 4 weeks

whaaattt???????????????????// how m i supposed to survive widout the show????
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

whaaattt???????????????????// how m i supposed to survive widout the show????

That's terrible you know, even more when  spoilers are filled related to our favorite character. Guess we all have been waiting to know about Damon's past and here we have to wait for one more month😭..  I am so much excited and impatient for this episode
Ankita_88 thumbnail

That's terrible you know, even more when  spoilers are filled related to our favorite character. Guess we all have been waiting to know about Damon's past and here we have to wait for one more month😭..  I am so much excited and impatient for this episode

reason of being impulsive lies in the past of Damon...we need t explore that...but why all of a sudden one month break????its heart breaking...how will we b entertained?????huhhh...ian somerhalder's Twitter...????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i feel its boring...
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had given up on the show -- I knew something terrible was gonna happen for Damon in the 3X14 episode! I really fail to understand Stefan and Elena and what they want from Damon -- I wish we get our previous Damon back -- like Ian said -- he needs his mojo back -- I would rather see a heartless and impulsive Damon than seeing him getting hurt -- I dont know how many times!

Wow!! We are getting Damon flashbacks now!? πŸ˜² -- Thats awesome! πŸ˜Š
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Guys made this DE Sigg.. Free to use :)

I hope we get some more good Delena scenes in today's episode 😍
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Akriti-

Guys made this DE Sigg.. Free to use :)

I hope we get some more good Delena scenes in today's episode 😍

this is one memorable scene of Delena...they guy was looking at her sooo admiringly...and bkgrnd music..."devotion save me now..."...it was just fabulously depicted...i hv seen tht portion umpteenth tyms...nd whn i luk at Damon's admiring eyes...its like ..."wow"...😍😍😍