Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wat the heck. ur on a roll hun today mady? 🀣
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Blame it on DE..I was so happily studying when I opened my laptop just to check and then BAM saw this spoiler and now I'm just searching for more spoilersπŸ˜†

My love for DE has officially made me a pscyho cyber stalker chic..BUT I don't care

πŸ˜†
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

@bold..DAMNED πŸ˜†

But I'm kinda shocked that this news got posted here so late..This spoiler was released last night and since then there have been a whole crazy responses from DE shippers on Twitter and other sites!!

It's so fun to read all the DE'ers reactions..some are happy..some are dissapointed and saying that it's too early..some are going insane..and some of them have no idea how to react πŸ˜†

@bold- I am one of them πŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
IS DE nearly loving making scene airing in 2012? It would be the best Christmas present.😍DE Kiss.!☺️This is the best spoiler.😍i am gonna request tons, and tons of avis, and siggies. So, I can put it all over my dabba to proudly show the world my craziness for these two.😍 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"With Stefan off focusing on Klaus, Damon and Elena will continue to lean on each other β€” although Damon, Plec adds, will be back to "acting out, day-drinking, pouting and being generally curmudgeonly." But the romantic tension will build and Elena will have a hard time denying it.  "Now that Stefan is out of the picture, in her mind there's a way to free herself up and allow that tension to come out and play," Plec says. "The question of 'Does Elena love Damon [and] has she been fully falling for him all along?' is going to be very much a part of the season."
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
stills from 3x10

^^cred:pretty-incredible.tumblr

^^awwwies..cute!.x
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HANDS ON HIS CHEST...NEAR HIS HEART...*SQUEEE* BE MORE OBVIOUS ELENAAA!
Edited by friends_rock - 12 years ago
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Damned..I was just about to post those pics πŸ˜†
Don't they look cute😳

cadlymack Carina MacKenzie
Cried again while re-watching TVD. Such a good episode.
7 minutes ago

@pricepeterson
Price Peterson
@cadlymack So good. Like that part in the bedroom! And also the part on the porch. And definitely the thing Klaus does in the end.

3. The romantic tension between Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena gets even more epic. The connection between them now runs deeper than the whole lusty, let's-stand-a-little-too-close-together-and-stare-at-each-other's-mouths thing that they've been doing for the last two years. While their loyalty to Stefan (Paul Wesley) may be threadbare at this point, it is there -- particularly once Damon learns that Stefan only saved Klaus to spare Damon. Delena has a dilemma, y'all! Before the hour is over, one of them is going to make a major decision that has to do with their relationship and their relationship with Stefan.
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

stills from 3x10

^^awwwies..cute!.x

Awww...she's smiling 😳😳😳
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

"With Stefan off focusing on Klaus, Damon and Elena will continue to lean on each other ' although Damon, Plec adds, will be back to "acting out, day-drinking, pouting and being generally curmudgeonly." But the romantic tension will build and Elena will have a hard time denying it.  "Now that Stefan is out of the picture, in her mind there's a way to free herself up and allow that tension to come out and play," Plec says. "The question of 'Does Elena love Damon [and] has she been fully falling for him all along?' is going to be very much a part of the season."

So excited to see Elena's side of story..The 2nd half of this season's gonna be AWESOME!!