Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

"There's going to be a really great, big ball coming up soon, and we all get dressed up in these gorgeous gowns, which is always fun" :Nina Dobrev

aahh thers going to be an ball epi 14 i think..remember julie tweeted "salvatores in tuxedos" LOLL

OMGGG!!😲 😲 Salvatores in tuxedos☺️ I hope they are accompanied by Katherine😍
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Akriti-

OMGGG!!😲 😲 Salvatores in tuxedos☺️ I hope they are accompanied by Katherine😍

aah man i love ... tuxedos🤣
safeplacetoland thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ-R2YCo-90[/YOUTUBE]
-Akriti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

aah man i love ... tuxedos🤣

and I love damon in it☺️☺️🤣
-Akriti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ-R2YCo-90[/YOUTUBE]

OMg!!😲 😲
This is the best Delena VM  i have ever seen
😍
😲
^ie a fabulous vm 😊
 m really pissed there isnt a single Nian pic from "The Ripple Effect" event 😆
LOVE Nina! she is so supportive when it comes to Ian..accompanied him without bothering about her share of limelight..Also the dignity she possess makes her different from the other bimbos of hw ..M her fan for life! 😳
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

^ie a fabulous vm 😊
 m really pissed there isnt a single Nian pic from "The Ripple Effect" event 😆
LOVE Nina! she is so supportive when it comes to Ian..accompanied him without bothering about her share of limelight..Also the dignity she possess makes her different from the other bimbos of hw ..M her fan for life! 😳

Ya even I wanted a Nian pic together😆 I have to use PS to make them together😆
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MAJOR SPOILER😲😲😲

"And some of you fans are gonna be dying when you see an epic kiss scene that is happening very soon! Confession: I squealed a little when I heard about it.
"

^^This is a spoiler from Carina..and If I'm not wrong she's an DE fan..notice that she said she "squealed" when she heard about the kiss!!

#TVD fans, They wouldn't give too much away but Delena fans - There is reason to celebrate starting next month when VD returns!

^^Another one from Twitter😲

^^Here's an BTS pic of DE from 3x10..We are gonna have another DE porch scene coming up in the next episode..also note how Jp also stated in her new interview that "Elena's Bedroom & Elena's house porch is very important in the story of DE"

I think all the things are pointing out that there will be a DE mutual kiss..Other TVD forums..Twitter..and Fanpop is getting crazy with all these new spoilers..I think we are def getting a DE kiss in 3x10🥳

I don't know what to write right now..So I'm just gonna express myself through these GIF's😆

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -mAdY-

MAJOR SPOILER😲😲😲

"And some of you fans are gonna be dying when you see an epic kiss scene that is happening very soon! Confession: I squealed a little when I heard about it.
"

^^This is a spoiler from Carina..and If I'm not wrong she's an DE fan..notice that she said she "squealed" when she heard about the kiss!!

#TVD fans, They wouldn't give too much away but Delena fans - There is reason to celebrate starting next month when VD returns!

^^Another one from Twitter😲

^^Here's an BTS pic of DE from 3x10..We are gonna have another DE porch scene coming up in the next episode..also note how Jp also stated in her new interview that "Elena's Bedroom & Elena's house porch is very important in the story of DE"

I think all the things are pointing out that there will be a DE mutual kiss..Other TVD forums..Twitter..and Fanpop is getting crazy with all these new spoilers..I think we are def getting a DE kiss in 3x10🥳

I don't know what to write right now..So I'm just gonna express myself through these GIF's😆

WAT THE! WAT THE! WAT THE! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

CAN I LIKE SCREAM! CAN I LIKE HOWLLL?!?! CAN I LIKE GO CRAZY!!! PLS LET THIS BE TRUE!!! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!! heck a DE kiss! a DE MUTUAL kisss!! the wait, the patience is paying off! yes it is! yes it is!! bingo! i am so so so excited! weee!!! weee!!!
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -debolina-

WAT THE! WAT THE! WAT THE! 😲

CAN I LIKE SCREAM! CAN I LIKE HOWLLL?!?! CAN I LIKE GO CRAZY!!! PLS LET THIS BE TRUE!!! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!! heck a DE kiss! a DE MUTUAL kisss!! the wait, the patience is paying off! yes it is! yes it is!! bingo! i am so so so excited! weee!!! weee!!!

hahahah..I can totally understand you're state right now😆..I've been literally jumping up and down with happiness for past few hours..Oh btw also there are rumours that it is gonna parallel the DK kiss in 1x22..where Elena would be the one who'll initiate the kiss😲☺️..Again it's only a rumour/speculation..so don't kill me if it doesn't turn out to be True😆😳