Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG THE LAST SCENEEE

i cant..i need a moment to sob in a corner๐Ÿ˜ญ BEAUTIFUL OTP!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THIS..should have been a kiss

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Belongs to me :)

TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last de scene so amazing and beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Its so awesome that as a reflex elena's answer was yes...it took her just 1 sec to say that word...they've come so far DE<3
_Team_Damon thumbnail
Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

Its so awesome that as a reflex elena's answer was yes...it took her just 1 sec to say that word...they've come so far DE<3

I know right!? They've come such a long way from the "Can I trust you?". She answered without even hesitating for a minute...
 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Team_Damon

I know right!? They've come such a long way from the "Can I trust you?". She answered without even hesitating for a minute...
 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Totally!
Actually that "Can I trust u?" scene came to mind when i saw this scene.Its amazing to see their relationship progress...They have come to a point where they understand each other so well...cvs are giving them the perfect build up:)
Its been 2 and a half seasons and we they haven't even shared a mutual kiss yet...not complaining though, I am sure when this will happen all the sites are gonna crash coz of traffic๐Ÿ˜†
_Team_Damon thumbnail
Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

Totally!
Actually that "Can I trust u?" scene came to mind when i saw this scene.Its amazing to see their relationship progress...They have come to a point where they understand each other so well...cvs are giving them the perfect build up:)
Its been 2 and a half seasons and we they haven't even shared a mutual kiss yet...not complaining though, I am sure when this will happen all the sites are gonna crash coz of traffic๐Ÿ˜†

It's all a part of the build-up!! All those ups and downs... woah!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad it's come to this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Simply amazing and beautiful scene, yet another from DE.. Just loved the word,TRUST how it came out and Elena replied without a second. The honesty and genuine relationship between them is undeniable.
This trust thing with all its issues between them has been there since the first season and after this whole built-up Elena with no reluctancy replied him..and with all these happenings they have formed an unconditional love for one another..
thanks for this avi๐Ÿ˜Š
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aaahh epi 3x09 was gd..wont say it was my favourite..buh it had its moments! loved the fact tht damon is stefans humanity..stefan would always choose damon..even though stefan betrayed damon jus 2 save him was pretty dumb of him..he has made things even worse for damon..hes in more danger now..damon will be the first person on klaus hit list..nd all those hybrids after him nd the rest! he should of had more faith in damons plan..i mean killing hybrids for damon was a peace of cake LOLL! the end scene with DE was very sweet..poor damon totally broken, thinks stefan betrayed him..elena calming him down lyk a baby was ridiculously cute! aahh elena finally letting go of stefan..shows she growing up now!.x

^^aaahh cute!.x
Edited by Miiss_Universee - 12 years ago