Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

AWESOME EPISODE!!!!

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wow today's episode was simply outstanding!!
Right from the beginning wen she records him snoring then them fallingnon each other and of course Priya's detectivegiri toh mashallah!! Frankly speaking I didn't think it would get sorted out soo soon I mean she seeing sid taking the haar n then the monitor room n all I thought this was gonna take a while...but hey who's complaining?? Thank god this track came to an end!!

Well looks like the body double phase too is over...finally both ram n Sakshi are done with their other commitments n holidays and are back to give BALH their full attention!!

Indeed it's time to celebrate for all us BALHians!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pmshah1shantellbrownsuhani77Gauri22SriB9staroneserialsfoslakaveri-MariaMars-Howlarious

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
well said sharanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
m flying in d 9th cloud after 2days epi!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index