Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adamti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

This serial has cracked into top 10 and that too within a month's launch and its TRP is increasing 1.6 -> 1.9->2.8 .. The Channel would not tamper with the show since it's TRP are improving ..

Also the increasing TRP's implies that this show is getting Popular ..

But I was reading on the internet that this and some other shows were not making it a success anyway?? It's really confusing as on here their are some fans that just keep saying the same thing??? It's not clear to me? If it was as good as the 18 or so people that are always in here why is it at 10... Someone on here said DOR was at 6 and they axes it! So what you just said is not right?? So many posts are misleading on here..can't they bring the other show back? What chanel is that other show on now?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adamti

But I was reading on the internet that this and some other shows were not making it a success anyway?? It's really confusing as on here their are some fans that just keep saying the same thing??? It's not clear to me? If it was as good as the 18 or so people that are always in here why is it at 10... Someone on here said DOR was at 6 and they axes it! So what you just said is not right?? So many posts are misleading on here..can't they bring the other show back? What chanel is that other show on now?

The ratings that I gave to u was from TAM.. TAM is the official [ read authorized]  body of TRP recorders.. 

Surely any programme when it is first introduced will take some time to reach the masses.. DB is not into season 2,3, for it to gain instant recognition ..This show is getting recognized now  and  being at 10 is not  a bad rank when compared to the overall top 100  ..

what other show ?? U haven't given it a name ??
Adamti thumbnail
Oh sorry it's called maykne se DOR I think it was on before at 8.30. Look please don't anyone Haney a go at me but I think most people don't know where the show is going as I have look at so many posts about that and it could be at 10 as people are curious and confused at the same time because I came on here to find out more yet I'm more confused at it now? Every saying the main chatactor mother is changing to someone else as well?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adamti

Oh sorry it's called maykne se DOR I think it was on before at 8.30. Look please don't anyone Haney a go at me but I think most people don't know where the show is going as I have look at so many posts about that and it could be at 10 as people are curious and confused at the same time because I came on here to find out more yet I'm more confused at it now? Every saying the main chatactor mother is changing to someone else as well?

The Serial DOR has ended  ..There has been some speculation that it might come back after getting revamped  but as of now there is no news about its return  either from the production house or from the channel..

.. What is ur understanding  about the plot of DABH, Pls tell me that and only then Can I know why and how u r getting confused 😊

No, I do not know where u got that news, but as of now..Actors are not being replaced and the existing actors will continue to enact their roles...

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

The Serial DOR has ended  ..There has been some speculation that it might come back after getting revamped  but as of now there is no news about its return  either from the production house or from the channel..

.. What is ur understanding  about the plot of DABH, Pls tell me that and only then Can I know why and how u r getting confused 😊

No, I do not know where u got that news, but as of now..Actors are not being replaced and the existing actors will continue to enact their roles...

Hi the new member may think that the previous show is actually on another channel not that it has finished. Can I just say that mew members are getting confused because of all the topics that are talking about other members such as myself and few others, its directing their posts in a complicated direction!

It would be helpful if all the members that have recently started topics which are not really about issues in the show but more about why people criticise the show could stop this as its not really helping the natural and healthy flow of the forum!

Im just saying what I think so please understand that!  Lets just all get on in here and stop all this animosity! Its just going to eventually destroy DABH and then you will only have yourselves to blame! πŸ˜ƒ
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

why people are so restless??i dont understand itπŸ˜•

why are they writing sucha negative reviews..😭
everything or everyone is not perfect
it takes time..😊
please be nice to our DABH people (those who have written this article)😭
please..

Its just that people don't always see the show in the same way i suppose!  I think its because we all thought Sandhya would get her deserved chance yet all we see on here is people prazing Suraj! 😲
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for sharing.

I do not know about the other 2 shows but I could see DABH having positive feedbacks from allover and may take time to get more ratings.  The story has scope if it sticks to the main theme.

Yes but i think this is the problem!  Its not clear what the theme is going to be really and even if it did then why are they making such a big deal about the relationship with the MIL? The first episode was all about her career and now its not! Its all very confusing!

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

@angelbud

I am reading ur non-sense posts on this forum past few days...if u r not interested in show then just leave it and let us to stay here in peace...i don't know why mods are quiet and not taking any action against u even though u r hell bent on bashing the story, actors as u like..

πŸ‘
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am the silent reader of this forum , i watch this show from day 1 and i am loving it.πŸ˜ƒ 
i just wonder how do u guys tolerate Mr. @angelbud😲

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So like...the TRPs are here!!!

LoL  ;)