Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

maanvi hero?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Shockedhi guys i am new hereEmbarrassed this is my scond post as we know jeevika already is in luv with that doc Day Dreaming but
where is maanvi hero Cool Day Dreaming i luv maanvi more Day Dreaming  she is supar cute Embarrassedand funny LOLROFL and smart to Cool LOLshe is a like open book and i am luving her alot Approve she is like me i am to scred by INGSN ConfusedLOL  was supar cute when she was saying please mujhe chor do ROFL  and when she was trying to run form window ROFL and spically when she siad tum ek dosre ko dekhti howa kitni acha lagte ho tum aise he lage raho aur mein bhagte ho ROFL she is damn funny Day Dreaming and i am luving today epi but i wanna know who will maanvi hero maybe its karanShockedOMGGG dont u think its can be karan?the hotest boy Day Dreaming 

plzz tell me if karan will be her hero Cool?

Edited by ArHi4ever - 03 October 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_cake2cute4u_22-Deepali-WooHooHaha21Millerrr88RB81Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maanvi hero?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_ahmad643

sana_ahmad643

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
yah karan tacker ka hi to rishta ayia hai jeevika ke liye wahi us ka hero hai and this true

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
She will paired opposite Kushal Tandon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetyyyyyyyKifPaulholic

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
what Shocked guys?Broken HeartBroken Heart

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Jeevika - Doctor (Maanvi says his name in a flash so am still confused about his name.. Mannan somethingShocked)

Maanvi - Viren Tongue

Tora

Goldie

Tora

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
sorry arhi but I like jeevika and viren pair

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I want Manvi and Viren too but unfortunately she is paired with Kaushal. lol

its fine. we will see tomorrow what is going to happen. lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.