Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Heyloo shibz...Hug

@ratilal...ditto ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
4th October 2011
I am giving my take here itself,in bullets: 

Continuation from previous sceneThumbs Up and thus I felt growth in the storyThumbs UpThumbs Up

Amazing strategy, whilst in episode 1,we were introduced to chirpy female characters and quiet male lead, in episode 2,it was the reverse- flirty male character as Dr Raghanath and lonely Dr MalikaClapClapClap

Dr Nidhi as gutty and prankster adds to her chirpy character who is understood most by Anjie.
Anjie who is scared of her dad and seek helps from her mother to justify the choice of her career adds the element of fun. StarStar

Dr Ashutosh as a professional outstands the whole hospital - truly capture the audience to see that this is where he belongs which again contrasted from Dr Nidhi who has yet to understood her potentials and her capability and know where she really belongs.

Scene was good but I am sorry today I had a probem with the BG. BGs are nice but I do not like it as I thought the story will start on professionalism and then drilled down to romance, while here the bg tune gets the idea that  Dr Nidhi comes here to meet Dr Ashutosh. Okay,I know this is part of the story, but if it would have been kept as thrilled,it would work better than now.

So like for Nidhi,the sweet pain tune to Dr Malika did not appeal to me, again to listen to it without the scene is sweet but then I found myself to justify,perhaps in this show the music adds to the character portrayal.

Overall,it was nice - I love all the actors playing in their respective characters so far.

shibz

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Todays epi was quite fun ... every single time I would think ... ab dekhenge ek dusre ko .. (almost rising from the couch in excitementLOL ) ... and phirse miss LOL ... I was like ab toh dekh lo yaar ... and the BG music playing every single time theymeet ... made it sweetly special Embarrassed ... heheh the first scene was fun ... and doctor Rangnath seems to be quite an interesting guy haan Wink ...

Coming to Dr.Mallika ... hmm ... she seems fishy Tongue ... but when Ashutosh tells her clearly that I never saw you as something more than a friend I was like *PHEW* ... she not apt for him :P ...

Hehhe bechaari Nidhi ... usko toh doc hi nahi ban na tha ... ulta ... became the first one to assisst Sr. Doc Ashutosh Embarrassed for the surgery ...

And when those girls say ... "kitna handsome hai na ?? " I whispered to myself ... "yeah exactly aur nahi toh kya ??? " ... LOL ... I turned to see my mom staring at me as if I had gone mad !!! LOL

Tomorrow is something real fun !!! I am super excited !!! Finally ... Nidhi o dekha Dr. Ashutosh ne Embarrassed ...

This show is pregressing in such an awsomely sweet way :P ... I'm loving it ... I so am loving it :P ... and for me ... I go Embarrassed ... every single time I see Dr.Ashutosh !!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hello Nishu & Bhavana :)

a new thread has been opened for today's epiEmbarrassed ..please post your reviews there
Lounge@KTLK [4/10, Epi.2]

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
the 1st epi started so beautifully usally 1st epi's are boring with just an introduction going on but here the epi rolled off straight away. loved the whole epi.

in my opinion this epi belonged to both kritz & monish as it was a well balaced epi with monish doing the serious part & kritz doing the bubbly humourous scenes. both did an amazing job with their own parts. kritz looked beautifull & fresher than ever. she looked so gorgeous in the red suit especially.

monish was amazing too with the expression & pain was portrayed just as expected from such an a great actor.

this show has plenty to give & it has started with a bang & shown what more it will bring so i have my eyes glued to it will be eagerly waiting for it each epi.

sorry guys just a short review from me & will try to cum everyday. i could'nt write a take but also could'nt resist commenting.

wish the team all the best.

shibz

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
great takes everyone. super loved amna's take  ditto to everything u said.

naina. nisha i liked your takes too. good going guys keep the takes coming. i will be reading them even though if i cant write. yesterday i got to watch the epi so late & all your takes made my day.

welcome to all the newcomers & hi to all the friends here u guys are rocking this place. great start to the show & to this forum.

shibz

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
wow lounge is back,,yippy,,ditto amna di,,

shibz

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey frnds ...Smile i m a old member of the Pure Pagal gang bt new to KTLK family... apologies fr being late as i missed the discussion on epi .1 ...must say ktlk had a grand opening ... its a complete refresher fr mee ...so here i start my discussion on epi. 2 ...Dr. Rangnath was a treat to watch today as expected ...i hvnt seen dhoop kinare bt read abt his character... flirtatious... it seems he will defo. hv a gr88 repo. wid dr. nidhi in future as hes pretty much lyk her... they will defo. share a buddy bonding... as far as dialouges are concerned ...i rlly burst out LOLLOL wen i heard nidhi-anji conversation... wen nidhi said... i m defo. going to be dead so u cn take everything frm my wardrobe with a few exceptions...LOL & nt to 4get wen she said...mere sharadh pe sabko mere fav. burgers zarur khilana with extra cheese...ROFL ...& i also loved the operation theatre sequence...she was luking damm funny & extremely nervous ... & wen she entered dr. ashutosh cabin with a mask ...LOLLOL 

& the precap was also mind blowing ...luved the dialouges...meri problem yeh hai ki i m myself a big problem which is a threat to dis hospital ...toh meri chutti na LOLROFL ..hmmm i dont think so dr. nidhi ...dat either dr. ashutosh nor we ppl are going to let u go easily ...abhi toh sirf 2 epi hue hain...wait & watch wht happens nxt..Smile exicted abt tomorrows epi...wud luv to see dr. ashutosh reactions wen nidhi reveals her identity removing the mask... i wud just say...dr. nidhi ..BE PREPARED to get a long lecture frm ur boss...panga le liya hain toh ab bhukto  !!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.