Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
welcome back LoungeHug

First epi for me would have been better if i hadnt read most of it before watching the actual epiOuch hate spoilersAngry

Alright the show was definitely stolen by the leads specially Nidhi..i could relate with her in some places except that i dont know how to get a rank 14 wen i want to fail the xamROFL LOL

Kritz was quite different from what i have seen out of her so far. Ashu was excellent in portraying his pain & in the last scene fab..
Paddy aunty was too good in her little scene..

I loved Anji's Mom & Nidhi's bua the most among other characters... want to see more of the buttler tooTongue Embarrassed

I'm not impressed by the camera angles, direction & even the script...hoping for more creativity... but i absolutely loved the BG for Dr.Nidhi..the 'saiyan' & the 'kuch tho hai zarur...' playing in b/w was totally mesmerizing..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming i hadnt loved the title track before but now i cant get over these parts dat i heard on TV..

Overall..nice epi, not great...expecting lot from the show.. Good Luck to the team...i definitely want to see you on top.

The promo looks interestingThumbs Up waiting for more..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-justpratipinkyfrkaranikaKMH-NASHAPraniipari_15-SweetGirl-Mariaa.RD--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Pinks.. kritz luks pretty n i like the colors shez wearing...:)) i specially like the last part of the video...from the kids' wala part till the end...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika-SweetGirl---Ari--Anjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
quoting posts from the earlier lounge..busy ppl left earlyWink

Idle adhasrujana

adhasrujana Memeber Scrap

Direct Link Report Quote Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Monish Behl in the first scene blurred of image of him hehe however v all knew that it was Monish Behl okay officially speaking Dr.Ahutosh ,memories of childhood scrolling ,his father,house n his kaaka hero has a painful past as expectedTonguesenior actor ko li tho past zarur hona hi chahiye varna kya mazaa aayega

he is a person who loves his father a lot n wanted 2 have the house where he grew for himself in the memory of his father but his father wrote it on someone else's name in his will using my useless intelligence for sure the house is in the name of Nidhi's father

Dr.Nidhi Verma shararti ladki who prays the God that somehow she should fail in the MBBS examination but secures All India 14th rank
Agar pass nahi hona chahthi tho itni mehnath karke padayi kyun ki?my silly question.
Father who wants to see his daughter as a doctor because his wife's wish was that their daughter has 2 become a doctor
Okay kuch kuch hone ke baad Nidhi agrees 2 go 4 internship n the next day takes a car n kya hota hai Ashutosh ke car se accident n ladayi karne ke liye uthari...the end
okay andhar ki baatein jahan tak mujhe yaad hai Kritz doesn't know driving isliye LOL that's they didn't show her driving skills hv much 2 talk abt acting both r excellent actors

Okay I don'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-justpratiKMH-NASHA-SweetGirl-Mariaa.RDAnjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Idle -SweetGirl-

IF-Dazzler

Memeber Scrap Member Slambook Member Testimonial

Direct Link Report Quote Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Lounge.Hug Hope everyone Will have a Great fun here.Big smileEnjoy wonderful Thread and Discussion.Big smile

Finally Kriti is back :))).Welcome back Dear Kritika.Embarrassed It was Long wait and Now  What a come back Big smile.Hope this come back Bring Great success. God Bless An Angel !Big smile

Unfortunately I missed first 5 minutes.EmbarrassedGonna catch soon on Vids.Embarrassed

Watched From When Nidhi goes at her uncle;s House.Kriti was looking so Adorable throught the show.Her scene with her uncle was cute.Loved her Naughty expressions.Her Cousin sis is also Nice.and Chachi.Let her have some dialogs thanI  will say something about herLOLThe Moment of the show when Nidhi gets to know her Exam Result.awww...Look at her face.LOLShes like...14th Rank. ...!!! No way...LOLhow come !ConfusedShocked

Her Reasons for Not to choose Medical Profession was LOL.Nidhi Destiny dialoges with her Sis were well Written Indicating Future story of Nidhi 's Life that why shes destined to go for this Profession.Embarrassed

The Touching moment of the show was When Nidhi's dad tells her that her this Profession is Dream of her mom.and BG score was very Touchy so as Both Actor's expressions.It shows that Show has some very Sensitive and Heart warming Elements.EmbarrassedI m Really Looking forward for show to unfold.  Big smile

Monish was as alwayz Good.Just saw Ashutosh for few minutes only But even in those Few minutes he suceeds to convery Audiance the Lonelyness and Pain of his Character.Big smileHis Great actor and would love to more of Dr.Ashutosh.Embarrassed

It was quick end.and By end of the Show we have Dr.Nidhi VermaBig smile and she was looking absolutely stunning.Big smile

Tomorrow the much awaited Car Takraav will happen and OMG ! Look at Dr.Nidhi.She says Ashu to Follow me.Oh Yeah ! Nidhi.Soch samaj ke bolo Kahi lene ke Dene na Pad Jaye.!LOL

Waiting for Tomorrow's show.Start was not bad. Rather it was much better I expected.Big smile
Direction was Good so as Camera angles and Editing .The Scenes were Written in manner that Character were looking very Familier to us at very First day alsp.Would like to see more of Every one Specially Nidhi and Ashutosh.Big smileShow has much Potential  in every area though and I m sure it will improve greatly.They have strong storyline,Great cast .Hope they makes out of best and Brings us Great Drama.:))I would rate Big smile for First show out of 5.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-justpratiKMH-NASHAayshaomar-SweetGirl-Mariaa.RDAnjalii...xXx

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Wooow!
That is what I felt when I saw the first episode.Everything is so beautiful in the episode. Just wished that that it did not end.Dr Nidhi Verma was excellent. She was cute and full of life. She is the lifeline of the show.
Dr.Ashutosh also looked natural! 
I am very excieted abt the show and the future track!
OVERALL: I Heart the First epii Thumbs Up

niranj97-anzaeram-justpratiAnjalii...xXxshibzMariaa.RD

niranj97

niranj97

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Completely Awesome! :D.. You are Abaolutely Right,KTLK Is One of Best Shows On TV.. :) Love it! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shibz

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Well , First Time ever on IF Forum I m pressing LIKE  for my own Post.LOLThanks Shibz.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_15Anjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Saiyyaan , naaino ki bashaa bhi Samjho naaROFL

W E L C O M E | BACK | LOUNGE

That was myy entry Big smileTongueWink kaisi lagi !? loolz , joking , ab to yeh roz ka Kaam Haai LOLLOL

Kya kehnaClap , Kya KehnaClap ,Kya kehna Clap

I really loved The 1st Episode :)) Totally Faab and i could predict some lil Things Hug
 like Aashutosh & nidhi's past are related , according to me huunLOL
the way all the characters were introduced was simply amazing :)) eevrything is in my mind , loved it Heart

Kittu was the highlight , H o n e s t l y LOL she was totally faab , her character is so cuute , bubby & naughty type , totally opposte of Dr.AashutoshROFL
Let's saay " Opposite Attracts" !?LOL

The waay nidhi was scared of beeing a Doctor , she was praying for the first time and to be failed ShockedLOL i can't believe that , when i was seeing that i didn't tought she will want to fail buut i was like ROFL

Jail kisko Hogi !? Mujhe
Phaanssi Kaun Charega !? Maaain
Baba ko to kuch nahi hoga naa !?LOL

Overall , i super liked the way it was handled , all the characters are faab :)) +the Cuute friend of NidhiHug

The end was C r a s h i n g But in the good waay huun Wink
First encounter of Nidhi & Ashutosh Big smile
and the face she had when she saw THE " Dr.Aashtuosh" ShockedROFL

I'm so Happy to See Kritika baack with a BANGClapClap

Ps : great feeling to write again , Missing KMH Days Embarrassed i wish to see karan soon againHug

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 October 2011 at 6:41am

-anzaeram-justpratiKMH-NASHAayshaomarAnjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.