Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
ML firstly love the play on words at the beginning and thanks for opening a lounge like this where we can discuss..excited to be a part of it :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPranii-TeekhiMishti-shibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
thankyou thereem for the warm welcome great opening guys.  totally loved the epi will try to give my review tmrw

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 03 October 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-TeekhiMishti--tehreem-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

@amna, what a fantastic view!ClapStar I felt same to most of it Smile

@naina - amazing postSmile

@moon - nice postSmile

@kavya, as usual dear,we are on the same wave length with some differences,lolLOL

@roopal,hi,have we met?i am nisha btw:) nice post,brilliantSmile

@punam.like your postStar

@aysha,thanks sweet, ML is irresitible:) looking forward to read ur postSmile

=========================================

Hello My friends

How are you all doing and how was this sweet October,the third?

I hope it was as beautiful as episode 1 of this show was.

Okay,let's drill into it.

Like Amna, I am also meticulous on the characters portrayal not only with dhoop kinare but also with the ''astitva ek prem kahani'' one.

It is such an irresistible temptation to get drown into for me to take a little time for this new show and it was the perfect ending of the 03.10.11 for NishuSmile

I think overall all the characters were good except I am expecting more character delivery from Ashutosh and yet it justifies the aloof man he is. Introvert who is inflicted of a pain that is yet to unfold. I have not yet gone into his character as much I did for Nidhi.

@Kritika Kamra: You are such a candy sweet to watch,kritz and before going in the alley on the character description,this song is made just for youWink

Brilliant contrast from the story editor- brilliant start-a worthy fistful 4/5 openingClapClapClapClap when the story focuses on Nidhi.

The first opening was what I will say ''marriage of colours''Big smile:
Loner Ashutosh matched to Bubbly Nidhi
When Ashutosh has only one person in his family member, Nidhi is well surounded and she has a friend as bubbly as her. Anjie was really good in acting tooClapClap

All good actorsStarStarStar

I feel a little of discomfort in the role of Nidhi's dad too-I felt the acting side rather the natural side , I felt the same on Ashutosh's uncle. Looking forward to meet the driver instructor,yet to introduce, Malika,yet to introduce.

Scenewised it was good too,nothing new and still sweet to live it.

The good thing here are the lip synch is good too and also the camera direction  was well focused. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The surprise was,I duno yet whether in a good way or negative way,the expected level of maturity from the show is still lack. Nidhi was good but did not behave like 24 year old girl,I would say 20 year old but then as she has completed her MBBS,she justified the age. Yet,there is nothing harm,I think everyone is like this,with our parents we behave younger than we actually are. When I go back at home,I am still the non stop talker who behaves much younger that am actually,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nidhi justified the character pretty good but still need to go into it, not in terms of acting,but as the ''doctor's'' state of mind: I mean, the real reason she does not want to be a doctor- all was pretty good though except the doctor can not consider another doctorLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I think doctors are made for doctorsROFLROFLROFLROFL Well, true, many students who become doctors are mostly fulfilling their parents' dreams that then later came then. Knowing, that the life is not as enjoying as they would like to be,pretty boring,but then they can take a little break from it.

Well,guys,I think I need to pen down here ROFLROFLROFL 

As in the above song: ''Get ready for it..Get ready for it...Get ready for it, I came to win'' (modified I to ''Kritika'') You will definitely  fly higher after this show, good wishes to you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratiKMH-NASHAPranii-TeekhiMishti--tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I found Nidhis character cute and quite bubbly and a few scenes in this episode made me laugh which is a good start..dr ashutosh character is still yet to open and be shown as he was quite quiet..i liked nidhis friend i think she will be a good additional character...and this is going a little away from KTLK but is her friend the actress in the movie dulha mil gaya?
also its funny how nidhi is arguing with her to be boss waitin to see what happens next :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I just loved mohnishi omg he was rly cute Tongue

Pranii-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
awesome performance by kirtika ...
and i feel the show will be a hit and will get the first position...
every scene and specially the expression was awesome
her cute face and monish ji's eyes i must say their chemistry must be the best in all the pairs...

Praniiayshaomar-tehreem--TeekhiMishti-shibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@Tehru thanks a lot for the thread :D and i loved all the three headings-or whatever we call themConfusedLOL

@Kavya di, Naina, Amna di, Eshu and everyone-great takesEmbarrassed

I m yet to watch the epi, 8pm is my Dad's news timeOuch

But i m definitely soo happy to have u all and our Lounge backBig smile it wont be the same but then it will definitely be new and beautiful. and our Kritika is finally backBig smile Hope this show does really great. Will come back after watching the epiEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishjustprati-TeekhiMishti--tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Hey people'SmilePrati here wid my take on d 1st epi'Wink

Actuly I was guessing around d whole week abt how d show will start n was hoping'I wud rather say praying that they start wid music video of "saiyan" n my excitement level had reached to d heights of Everest. After pacing around d living room for d whole day wid sony channel turned on in d tv n even watching all d repeat telecast of CID n KBC finally d most awaited moment came'bt no music video at d beginning which made me li'l sad'OuchCryperhaps I was expecting too much

The start wid Ashutosh was thikthak types i liked him from d 2nd scene' must say d man has maintained himself really well; at late 40's too he's luking so charming n handsome. But I still felt his character is yet too come out, the anguish n d pain of losing d house where he'd grown up was clearly visible in his eyes though'the moment Paddy auntie told him abt d house i felt he'd tear up those curtains'mujhe usse jyada pardo pe tarash aa raha thaLOL'bt,thank god he jst closed them'

N then comes our chirpy, bubbly n super cute Dr. Nidhi Verma'Day Dreamingshe stole d episode tonight'StarHer dialogues delivery n comic timing was perfect. n ya her dress'd only thing I disliked abt d 1st promo was her dress, I had a doubt dat how will they portray a cheerful, bubbly n lively gal in dat kind of dress bt, Nidhi's dress tonight, esp. d yellow 1 was perfectThumbs Up for d role n her expressions jst too cute.Clap Must say chirpy, bubbly n li'l tomboy nature of original character wasn't missing at all'Big smileKittu did her best n her efforts on d character was clearly visible' the moment she said 40 stanza wali poem n her line "though I cannot recite it bt I cud get a CD if u want" LOLI brust out into laughter n ma mom who was fighting wid me for remote few mins b4 was now watching d show wid keen interest'LOL Nidhi was jst perfect bt I'm yet too see Dr. Nidhi Verma; d mature doc kind of personality'I wasn't getting dat doctor kind of feeling from her'perhaps bcoz she didn't want to bcom a doc n d profession was forced on her'lets see how she essays it in future...

Then comes, Dadibua ahem!!! Was she praying or blackmailing d god'lol!!!Shockedmust say Amazing character'Clapd way she br8 dat aarti in Nidhi's room, so much smoke'I was wondering how come dat  they r still alive hehe'Winkhoping to see lots of funny scenes from her n d butler too'

ya, ali'l disappointed wid Nidhi's Dad'though he was trying hard bt,he wasn't natural'agree wid people saying it felt more like acting'

Bt, liked Anji's parents'her dad total Hitler typeOuch bt still very funnyBig smile; luvd d red light scene n her mom really sweet'glad to see that Nidhi is surrounded wid such a caring women both dadi bua n anji's mom n a sweet fren tooSmile'btw, anji was supposed to b Preiti na!!!???Confused Perhaps they decided to keep d name same as of DK'bt really liked her very sweet n both gals share such a cute bonding. Anji doing Nidhi's makeup n earrings' n d way Nidhi wiped out d lipstick wid Anji's dress (btw, bahoot pyara dress thaEmbarrassed) i was really impressed.Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingThey have managed to show d depth of their frenship, pretty well. Clap

The show has got all d elements atleast it did had for d 1st epi. The makers played safe n happie dat they kept d convo n emotional scenes from Ashutosh's past minimal'Thumbs Up

his pain,anguish n d emotional attachment wid d house was there bt still d story didn't felt monotonous or boring n d fun factor there throughout d epi'Smile The BG was thikthak for me as i said i was li'l sad coz they didnt show d music video :( Btw,d makers do knoe how to grab viewers attention creating curiosity in their mind. The car accident at d end was deffo a 'jhatka' n my mom was like 'oh no!!!'LOL

Really impressed wid d first epi' ya a few drawbacks bt they can b ignored n hope dat d characters will improve as d story progresses...d scenes were well focused n well captured n d set designers r lyk magicians yrr...d way they keep on turning d same house into new n oldLOL...bt d only doubt I hav now is d pace'I mean they showed so much in d 1st epi itself, ya it was break free bt still'i jst hope they dnt rush it out at d beginning n baad mein hume sirf Nidhi n Ashutosh ki eye locks hi mile dekhneko'lolLOL I dnt want it to b slow bt they r stretching a 13 epi series into a 200+ epi soap n if d pace is so fast then it will b difficult to drag it later on...

Nywys, lets not discuss d pace now'its jst d 1st epi afteral'And an amazing epi m really impressed n curious to knoe what next'our bubbly gal already out for a joddhar dhamaka wid her bossBig smile hmm... very eager to see there 1st meeting or sud I say 1st takrarLOL

For me d character of d day was definitely Nidhi wid no doubts'n dhansu scene for me was d smoke scene by bua dadi n red light scene of Nidhi...n dialogues well there r many'd comic dialogues were really impressive n d emotional lines of ashutosh as well'hats off to d writer...i luv d 40 stanza wali poem line by nidhi LOL n ofcourse d line "Raat sabke muqadir main hoti hai, laikin neend sabke mukadir main nahi hoti.." by Ashutosh

so thats all abt d 1st epi...excited to see d next epi :) :) :)

Edited by justprati - 03 October 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanAmnaIshKMH-NASHAPraniiayshaomarveds_6791-TeekhiMishti--tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index