Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@amna, punam, moon, roopal-grt takes...:D

@baaki sab..kahan ho..lOunge is so suna-suna!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasam--Ari--moonkmh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
edited my post  on page 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
ML firstly love the play on words at the beginning and thanks for opening a lounge like this where we can discuss..excited to be a part of it :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniishibz--Ari--

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
thankyou thereem for the warm welcome great opening guys.  totally loved the epi will try to give my review tmrw

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 03 October 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Pranii--Ari--

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

@amna, what a fantastic view!ClapStar I felt same to most of it Smile

@naina - amazing postSmile

@moon - nice postSmile

@kavya, as usual dear,we are on the same wave length with some differences,lolLOL

@roopal,hi,have we met?i am nisha btw:) nice post,brilliantSmile

@punam.like your postStar

@aysha,thanks sweet, ML is irresitible:) looking forward to read ur postSmile

=========================================

Hello My friends

How are you all doing and how was this sweet October,the third?

I hope it was as beautiful as episode 1 of this show was.

Okay,let's drill into it.

Like Amna, I am also meticulous on the characters portrayal not only with dhoop kinare but also with the ''astitva ek prem kahani'' one.

It is such an irresistible temptation to get drown into for me to take a little time for this new show and it was the perfect ending of the 03.10.11 for NishuSmile

I think overall all the characters were good except I am expecting more character delivery from Ashutosh and yet it justifies the aloof man he is. Introvert who is inflicted of a pain that is yet to unfold. I have not yet gone into his character as much I did for Nidhi.

@Kritika Kamra: You are such a candy sweet to watch,kritz and before going in the alley on the character description,this song is made just for youWink

Brilliant contrast from the story editor- brilliant start-a worthy fistful 4/5 openingClapClapClapClap when the story focuses on Nidhi.

The first opening was what I will say ''marriage of colours''Big smile:
Loner Ashutosh matched to Bubbly Nidhi
When Ashutosh has only one person in his family member, Nidhi is well surounded and she has a friend as bubbly as her. Anjie was really good in acting tooClapClap

All good actorsStarStarStar

I feel a little of discomfort in the role of Nidhi's dad too-I felt the acting side rather the natural side , I felt the same on Ashutosh's uncle. Looking forward to meet the driver instructor,yet to introduce, Malika,yet to introduce.

Scenewised it was good too,nothing new and still sweet to live it.

The good thing here are the lip synch is good too and also the camera direction  was well focused. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The surprise was,I duno yet whether in a good way or negative way,the expected level of maturity from the show is still lack. Nidhi was good but did not behave like 24 year old girl,I would say 20 year old but then as she has completed her MBBS,she justified the age. Yet,there is nothing harm,I think everyone is like this,with our parents we behave younger than we actually are. When I go back at home,I am still the non stop talker who behaves much younger that am actually,ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nidhi justified the character pretty good but still need to go into it, not in terms of acting,but as the ''doctor's'' state of mind: I mean, the real reason she does not want to be a doctor- all was pretty good though except the doctor can not consider another doctorLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I think doctors are made for doctorsROFLROFLROFLROFL Well, true, many students who become doctors are mostly fulfilling their parents' dreams that then later came then. Knowing, that the life is not as enjoying as they would like to be,pretty boring,but then they can take a little break from it.

Well,guys,I think I need to pen down here ROFLROFLROFL 

As in the above song: ''Get ready for it..Get ready for it...Get ready for it, I came to win'' (modified I to ''Kritika'') You will definitely  fly higher after this show, good wishes to you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--tehreem-justpratiKMH-NASHAPraniishibz--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I found Nidhis character cute and quite bubbly and a few scenes in this episode made me laugh which is a good start..dr ashutosh character is still yet to open and be shown as he was quite quiet..i liked nidhis friend i think she will be a good additional character...and this is going a little away from KTLK but is her friend the actress in the movie dulha mil gaya?
also its funny how nidhi is arguing with her to be boss waitin to see what happens next :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Praniishibz--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I just loved mohnishi omg he was rly cute Tongue

-tehreem-Praniishibz--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
awesome performance by kirtika ...
and i feel the show will be a hit and will get the first position...
every scene and specially the expression was awesome
her cute face and monish ji's eyes i must say their chemistry must be the best in all the pairs...

-tehreem-Praniiayshaomarshibz--Ari--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index