Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Finally ML is here.

Aaj ki epi Kritz ke naam Clap
Oh god! She was lukng so beautiful n her outfit was awsome. The entry was fab,d way she was doing deal wid hanuman ji was too cute. Nidhi ki innocence to jhalak jhalak ke bahar aa rahi thi. Aaj ka epi 40 sentence wali chalisa ne loot liya by god. I luv kritz actng so much as always.

Dr.ashu: I found hm so silent bt ya his lil sentences make gr8 impact. I luv d emotnal part of him.

Anji: dis gal is really awsome. I saw her in dil,dosti etc,she is gvng vry gud signs 2 d story.

Nidhi's dad: Superbly actd by d actr. I really luv all d scene btn him n nidhi. So carng n protective dad.

Dadibua: i lyk dadibua.

Bt d worst thng was d bg of d flashback. I thnk d epi was in rush in case of Dr.Ashutosh. D scene were vry fast i guess. BTW,gr8 cm bak by Kritz.
KRITIKA IS D STAR FOR TODAY. I luv her so much.

Edited by moonkmh - 03 October 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--tehreem-Du_NishjustpratiMsSweetheart96kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Nice episode .   First thing I noticed they gave credit to dhoop kinaaray,   it is adapted from it so it wont be exactly same which is good.  

Opening scene was good with memories of past linking to present ,  giving  clues to viewers that his connection with the house has to do a lot with his and nidhi's  future when in the next scene he says he knows the value of the house but not for those who got it so easily,  and the house which was a balm to his wounds is taken away and him left with only wounds.  so obvio nidhi has to come into life as the marham .  Embarrassed,  liked the metaphors.   

Nidhi ,  fresh bright lively and naughty LOL,   she is becoming a doctor against her will,   still she cant avoid being good at it Embarrassed.   She is intelligent and  is under the impression she is doing it for her dad, but it is destiny and her own ability that she is an ace when it comes to medicine hence the rank.   Like the irony here too.  that someone is so good at something but dont want to be. 

All the characters,  Ashutosh's  kaka,  daadi bua,  nidhi's dad  from whom she seems to have gotten the lively and naughty nature,  the butler who dreams to a driver and then enter a co.  and so on LOL,  anjie,  her dad,   and her mom -  I like this actor she is perfect for her role Thumbs Up,  and not to forget our paddy Tongue  she was good in the scene with Ashutosh. 

And then the takkar ,   LOL ,pehle  mulaakat  mein hi  takraar ho gayi,  woh bhi Nidhi se.  Well dont many love stories start with a fight,  so does this.   waiting for more story to unfold.  As of today it is mostly about the past linking both their future's and present being the cataylyst for it. 

Kritika  as usual upto mark Thumbs Up,   look reminded me of arohi sharma the same freshness Embarrassed.  
Mohnish Behl , I liked from the second scene onwards,   Aloknath and others perfect. 

Tehru  / Pooja gr8 opening . :) . 

Mohabbat Lounge Hug.

Read amna's take ,   'raat sabke muqaddar mein hoti hai par neend nahi '  Thumbs Up  so true,   and nidhi seems to have stolen the epi :D. 

PS:  Do read the written update , like and appreciate their hardwork Embarrassed.  It also counts towards the activity of the forum and hence to chaskameter.

Edited by kavyasam - 03 October 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--tehreem-Du_NishjustpratipinkyfrkaranikaPraniianna44Anjalii...xXx--Ari--punam2712shibz

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
a fabulous begining...really amazing...it would have surely made people to stick with it...amazing start...everything was portrayed so well except the flashback music which i didn't liked...

now moving to characters:

nidhi - just one word...WOW...love this character...so chirpy so bubbly and so cute...and kittu portrayed it so well...she did a wonderful acting...it looked so real...she stole the episode...

ashutosh - really a very admirable character...very sensitive and his words directly reach the hearts...mohnish's expressions and his dialogue delivery was so good that i even cried to see tears in his eyes...fabulous work...but just one thing...he should try to say the dialogue with a bit more volume...

anji - a great character...my third fav...she was so good...

overall it was a 9/10 for me

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002-tehreem-Du_NishjustpratiPraniikavyasamshibz--Ari--punam2712Anjalii...xXx

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Chalo mein chali sonay meri tou halat tight hogyi aaj boss Tongue
Lagay raho spam karne MLSA walo :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Chalo mein chali sonay meri tou halat tight hogyi aaj boss Tongue
Lagay raho spam karne MLSA walo :D

hahaha..LOL Thanks for opening Tehreem Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
FINALLY THE D DAY IS HERE

AND AS USUAL KRITZ WAS FABULOUS

ALL HER STUNTS TO NOT BECOME A DOCTOR, HER LIVELINESS, HER ANTICS, STOLE MY HEART
ASHUTOSH WAS A MELANCHOLY FIGURE LIVING IN THE PAST, HE NEEDS TO BE SHAKEN UP

THEIR FIRST MEET - WITH A BANG
CANT WAIT TO SEE THE INTERACTION TOMORROW

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAmnaIshPraniikavyasam--Ari--shibzAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot on 1 page...have fun climbing my MT.everest :D:P

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Res editd.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.