Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Lounge@KTLK[3/10, Epi.1] Episode Discussion Thread - Page 4

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for sharing Pinks.. kritz luks pretty n i like the colors shez wearing...:)) i specially like the last part of the video...from the kids' wala part till the end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
quoting posts from the earlier lounge..busy ppl left early๐Ÿ˜‰

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Direct Link Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Monish Behl in the first scene blurred of image of him hehe however v all knew that it was Monish Behl okay officially speaking Dr.Ahutosh ,memories of childhood scrolling ,his father,house n his kaaka hero has a painful past as expected๐Ÿ˜›senior actor ko li tho past zarur hona hi chahiye varna kya mazaa aayega

he is a person who loves his father a lot n wanted 2 have the house where he grew for himself in the memory of his father but his father wrote it on someone else's name in his will using my useless intelligence for sure the house is in the name of Nidhi's father

Dr.Nidhi Verma shararti ladki who prays the God that somehow she should fail in the MBBS examination but secures All India 14th rank
Agar pass nahi hona chahthi tho itni mehnath karke padayi kyun ki?my silly question.
Father who wants to see his daughter as a doctor because his wife's wish was that their daughter has 2 become a doctor
Okay kuch kuch hone ke baad Nidhi agrees 2 go 4 internship n the next day takes a car n kya hota hai Ashutosh ke car se accident n ladayi karne ke liye uthari...the end
okay andhar ki baatein jahan tak mujhe yaad hai Kritz doesn't know driving isliye ๐Ÿ˜† that's they didn't show her driving skills hv much 2 talk abt acting both r excellent actors

Okay I don'

shibz thumbnail
-SweetGirl-

IF-Dazzler

Direct Link Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Lounge.๐Ÿค— Hope everyone Will have a Great fun here.๐Ÿ˜ƒEnjoy wonderful Thread and Discussion.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally Kriti is back :))).Welcome back Dear Kritika.๐Ÿ˜ณ It was Long wait and Now  What a come back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Hope this come back Bring Great success. God Bless An Angel !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unfortunately I missed first 5 minutes.๐Ÿ˜ณGonna catch soon on Vids.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Watched From When Nidhi goes at her uncle;s House.Kriti was looking so Adorable throught the show.Her scene with her uncle was cute.Loved her Naughty expressions.Her Cousin sis is also Nice.and Chachi.Let her have some dialogs thanI  will say something about her๐Ÿ˜†The Moment of the show when Nidhi gets to know her Exam Result.awww...Look at her face.๐Ÿ˜†Shes like...14th Rank. ...!!! No way...๐Ÿ˜†how come !๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Her Reasons for Not to choose Medical Profession was ๐Ÿ˜†.Nidhi Destiny dialoges with her Sis were well Written Indicating Future story of Nidhi 's Life that why shes destined to go for this Profession.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Touching moment of the show was When Nidhi's dad tells her that her this Profession is Dream of her mom.and BG score was very Touchy so as Both Actor's expressions.It shows that Show has some very Sensitive and Heart warming Elements.๐Ÿ˜ณI m Really Looking forward for show to unfold.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Monish was as alwayz Good.Just saw Ashutosh for few minutes only But even in those Few minutes he suceeds to convery Audiance the Lonelyness and Pain of his Character.๐Ÿ˜ƒHis Great actor and would love to more of Dr.Ashutosh.๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was quick end.and By end of the Show we have Dr.Nidhi Verma๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she was looking absolutely stunning.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tomorrow the much awaited Car Takraav will happen and OMG ! Look at Dr.Nidhi.She says Ashu to Follow me.Oh Yeah ! Nidhi.Soch samaj ke bolo Kahi lene ke Dene na Pad Jaye.!๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for Tomorrow's show.Start was not bad. Rather it was much better I expected.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Direction was Good so as Camera angles and Editing .The Scenes were Written in manner that Character were looking very Familier to us at very First day alsp.Would like to see more of Every one Specially Nidhi and Ashutosh.๐Ÿ˜ƒShow has much Potential  in every area though and I m sure it will improve greatly.They have strong storyline,Great cast .Hope they makes out of best and Brings us Great Drama.:))I would rate ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for First show out of 5.๐Ÿ˜ณ

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Wooow!
That is what I felt when I saw the first episode.Everything is so beautiful in the episode. Just wished that that it did not end.Dr Nidhi Verma was excellent. She was cute and full of life. She is the lifeline of the show.
Dr.Ashutosh also looked natural! 
I am very excieted abt the show and the future track!
OVERALL: I โค๏ธ the First epii ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
niranj97 thumbnail
Completely Awesome! :D.. You are Abaolutely Right,KTLK Is One of Best Shows On TV.. :) Love it! :)
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well , First Time ever on IF Forum I m pressing LIKE  for my own Post.๐Ÿ˜†Thanks Shibz.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Saiyyaan , naaino ki bashaa bhi Samjho naa๐Ÿคฃ

W E L C O M E | BACK | LOUNGE

That was myy entry ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ kaisi lagi !? loolz , joking , ab to yeh roz ka Kaam Haai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kya kehna๐Ÿ‘ , Kya Kehna๐Ÿ‘ ,Kya kehna ๐Ÿ‘

I really loved The 1st Episode :)) Totally Faab and i could predict some lil Things ๐Ÿค—
 like Aashutosh & nidhi's past are related , according to me huun๐Ÿ˜†
the way all the characters were introduced was simply amazing :)) eevrything is in my mind , loved it โค๏ธ

Kittu was the highlight , H o n e s t l y ๐Ÿ˜† she was totally faab , her character is so cuute , bubby & naughty type , totally opposte of Dr.Aashutosh๐Ÿคฃ
Let's saay " Opposite Attracts" !?๐Ÿ˜†

The waay nidhi was scared of beeing a Doctor , she was praying for the first time and to be failed ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† i can't believe that , when i was seeing that i didn't tought she will want to fail buut i was like ๐Ÿคฃ

Jail kisko Hogi !? Mujhe
Phaanssi Kaun Charega !? Maaain
Baba ko to kuch nahi hoga naa !?๐Ÿ˜†

Overall , i super liked the way it was handled , all the characters are faab :)) +the Cuute friend of Nidhi๐Ÿค—

The end was C r a s h i n g But in the good waay huun ๐Ÿ˜‰
First encounter of Nidhi & Ashutosh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and the face she had when she saw THE " Dr.Aashtuosh" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm so Happy to See Kritika baack with a BANG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ps : great feeling to write again , Missing KMH Days ๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish to see karan soon again๐Ÿค—

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
u're welcome Hetu..๐Ÿ˜†

Maria..i actually missed Shefu as Kritz' friend der...๐Ÿ˜›
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye kya start tha????
i cdnt wach the  whole episode since i was having exams... n even den i came to snatch d emote frm ma's hands n saw a glance of kittu..
hoye vahi cuteness, vahi spirit... she s just amazing !!
mwahh waiting fr today's episode !
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol...loving dr ranganath...vishal is good...๐Ÿ˜†