Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just loved mohnishi omg he was rly cute ๐Ÿ˜›
adi_gupta thumbnail
awesome performance by kirtika ...
and i feel the show will be a hit and will get the first position...
every scene and specially the expression was awesome
her cute face and monish ji's eyes i must say their chemistry must be the best in all the pairs...
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Tehru thanks a lot for the thread :D and i loved all the three headings-or whatever we call them๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

@Kavya di, Naina, Amna di, Eshu and everyone-great takes๐Ÿ˜ณ

I m yet to watch the epi, 8pm is my Dad's news time

But i m definitely soo happy to have u all and our Lounge back๐Ÿ˜ƒ it wont be the same but then it will definitely be new and beautiful. and our Kritika is finally back๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope this show does really great. Will come back after watching the epi๐Ÿ˜ณ

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey people'๐Ÿ˜ŠPrati here wid my take on d 1st epi'๐Ÿ˜‰

Actuly I was guessing around d whole week abt how d show will start n was hoping'I wud rather say praying that they start wid music video of "saiyan" n my excitement level had reached to d heights of Everest. After pacing around d living room for d whole day wid sony channel turned on in d tv n even watching all d repeat telecast of CID n KBC finally d most awaited moment came'bt no music video at d beginning which made me li'l sad'๐Ÿ˜ญperhaps I was expecting too much

The start wid Ashutosh was thikthak types i liked him from d 2nd scene' must say d man has maintained himself really well; at late 40's too he's luking so charming n handsome. But I still felt his character is yet too come out, the anguish n d pain of losing d house where he'd grown up was clearly visible in his eyes though'the moment Paddy auntie told him abt d house i felt he'd tear up those curtains'mujhe usse jyada pardo pe tarash aa raha tha๐Ÿ˜†'bt,thank god he jst closed them'

N then comes our chirpy, bubbly n super cute Dr. Nidhi Verma'๐Ÿ˜she stole d episode tonight'โญ๏ธHer dialogues delivery n comic timing was perfect. n ya her dress'd only thing I disliked abt d 1st promo was her dress, I had a doubt dat how will they portray a cheerful, bubbly n lively gal in dat kind of dress bt, Nidhi's dress tonight, esp. d yellow 1 was perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for d role n her expressions jst too cute.๐Ÿ‘ Must say chirpy, bubbly n li'l tomboy nature of original character wasn't missing at all'๐Ÿ˜ƒKittu did her best n her efforts on d character was clearly visible' the moment she said 40 stanza wali poem n her line "though I cannot recite it bt I cud get a CD if u want" ๐Ÿ˜†I brust out into laughter n ma mom who was fighting wid me for remote few mins b4 was now watching d show wid keen interest'๐Ÿ˜† Nidhi was jst perfect bt I'm yet too see Dr. Nidhi Verma; d mature doc kind of personality'I wasn't getting dat doctor kind of feeling from her'perhaps bcoz she didn't want to bcom a doc n d profession was forced on her'lets see how she essays it in future...

Then comes, Dadibua ahem!!! Was she praying or blackmailing d god'lol!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒmust say Amazing character'๐Ÿ‘d way she br8 dat aarti in Nidhi's room, so much smoke'I was wondering how come dat  they r still alive hehe'๐Ÿ˜‰hoping to see lots of funny scenes from her n d butler too'

ya, ali'l disappointed wid Nidhi's Dad'though he was trying hard bt,he wasn't natural'agree wid people saying it felt more like acting'

Bt, liked Anji's parents'her dad total Hitler type bt still very funny๐Ÿ˜ƒ; luvd d red light scene n her mom really sweet'glad to see that Nidhi is surrounded wid such a caring women both dadi bua n anji's mom n a sweet fren too๐Ÿ˜Š'btw, anji was supposed to b Preiti na!!!???๐Ÿ˜• Perhaps they decided to keep d name same as of DK'bt really liked her very sweet n both gals share such a cute bonding. Anji doing Nidhi's makeup n earrings' n d way Nidhi wiped out d lipstick wid Anji's dress (btw, bahoot pyara dress tha๐Ÿ˜ณ) i was really impressed.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜They have managed to show d depth of their frenship, pretty well. ๐Ÿ‘

The show has got all d elements atleast it did had for d 1st epi. The makers played safe n happie dat they kept d convo n emotional scenes from Ashutosh's past minimal'๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

his pain,anguish n d emotional attachment wid d house was there bt still d story didn't felt monotonous or boring n d fun factor there throughout d epi'๐Ÿ˜Š The BG was thikthak for me as i said i was li'l sad coz they didnt show d music video :( Btw,d makers do knoe how to grab viewers attention creating curiosity in their mind. The car accident at d end was deffo a 'jhatka' n my mom was like 'oh no!!!'๐Ÿ˜†

Really impressed wid d first epi' ya a few drawbacks bt they can b ignored n hope dat d characters will improve as d story progresses...d scenes were well focused n well captured n d set designers r lyk magicians yrr...d way they keep on turning d same house into new n old๐Ÿ˜†...bt d only doubt I hav now is d pace'I mean they showed so much in d 1st epi itself, ya it was break free bt still'i jst hope they dnt rush it out at d beginning n baad mein hume sirf Nidhi n Ashutosh ki eye locks hi mile dekhneko'lol๐Ÿ˜† I dnt want it to b slow bt they r stretching a 13 epi series into a 200+ epi soap n if d pace is so fast then it will b difficult to drag it later on...

Nywys, lets not discuss d pace now'its jst d 1st epi afteral'And an amazing epi m really impressed n curious to knoe what next'our bubbly gal already out for a joddhar dhamaka wid her boss๐Ÿ˜ƒ hmm... very eager to see there 1st meeting or sud I say 1st takrar๐Ÿ˜†

For me d character of d day was definitely Nidhi wid no doubts'n dhansu scene for me was d smoke scene by bua dadi n red light scene of Nidhi...n dialogues well there r many'd comic dialogues were really impressive n d emotional lines of ashutosh as well'hats off to d writer...i luv d 40 stanza wali poem line by nidhi ๐Ÿ˜† n ofcourse d line "Raat sabke muqadir main hoti hai, laikin neend sabke mukadir main nahi hoti.." by Ashutosh

so thats all abt d 1st epi...excited to see d next epi :) :) :)

Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pheww..finally got time to update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So here goes my take-
First of all..a big welcome back hug to ML n all my ML saathis  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†
After a long long wait..finally KTLK's here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesterday's episode was awesome!!  Both kittu dii n mohnish Bahl r wonderful actors. Love Kittu dii as Dr.Nidhi Verma..she's succha sweet, bubbly, naughty n chirpy  girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ n mohnish's character is perfect 4 d role of a doctor.

Starting 4m d 1st part, nidhi prays to hanuman ji..''maine bachpan se meri dadima ko aapko pray karte hue dekha hai..aapki voh jo 40 stanza waali poem hai..chalisa use recite karte hue''
๐Ÿคฃ ..
''in examiners ko humara dil todne me bada maza aata hai'' so true ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† later, tht red bulb scene was also funny.

Nidhi's friend anji..her dialogues were too guhd..''main aise aadhe me chodke toh nai aa sakti na...jo karna hai voh toh karna hi padega na..yaar..mujhe constipation hai yar..wat can i do''
๐Ÿคฃ
๐ŸคฃLater on,wen nidhi gets to know tht she has secured A.I.R. 14..her expressions were guhd๐Ÿ˜†
n anji's 'DESTINY KA PHILOSOPHY' to which nidhi says..''jab bhagwaan sab ke kaan me bol rahe the..toh main absent hogi''  that scene was hillarious ๐Ÿ˜† n so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
P.S. guhd 2 see Paddy of KMH1 in KTLK ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't wait for tonight's episode to watch their aahat n hichkichahat
๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by pinkyfrkaranika - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely first episode with so much in it-depth, sensitivity, pain, sweetness, humor, childishness and maturity, seriousness-all this in a single epi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I did have some problem relating to some of the things and adjusting myself with the flow of the scenes and from one mood to the next, but despite that-it was fantastic. Well it cud have been better definitely, but whatever they showed-keeping in mind that this was just the first epi and we'll see everything improving as the show proceeds-this definitely is a very promising show and it seems its going to live up to the expectations๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the first episode ... God Mohnish is such a suave and handsome guy ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... couldn't take off my eyes from the screen when he's there !!! The actor's presence itslef is so intense !! I liked the starting ... Nidhi a chirpy bubbly gal ... yahaan Doc ban ne ke liye puja karthe hai and she was praying ki clear na ho !!! ๐Ÿ˜† ... now that was interestin ... but agar doc na banthi toh Dr.Ashutosh se na milthi ๐Ÿ˜› ... toh accha hi hua !!! I found the daadi bua character a bit funny and rather sweet ... the bubbliness of Nidhi creates fun atmos[here ... while the intensity ofDr.Ashutosh is different ... and they say opposites attract ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... waiting for them to attract asap ๐Ÿ˜› ... For me the higlight of the show is the way the characters have been developed ... simple,soft and sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm sure Kuch Toh Log Kahenge will turn out to be a great one !!! Fingrs crossed !! As for me ... I'm liking it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
I am back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Going to write my take finally since i am in a better mood now...liked the first epi kriti di was so cute loved nidhi...

p.s was i the onle one who found the music confusing and out of place ๐Ÿ˜• i mean yeah the title track is awesome and we love it but abhi toh they have barely met...how does saiyyan fit ?? that too for almost every second scene...
pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Official title track video of KTLK 's out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWA-_gIGQc[/YOUTUBE]

shibz thumbnail
welcome back Lounge๐Ÿค—

First epi for me would have been better if i hadnt read most of it before watching the actual epi hate spoilers๐Ÿ˜ก

Alright the show was definitely stolen by the leads specially Nidhi..i could relate with her in some places except that i dont know how to get a rank 14 wen i want to fail the xam๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†

Kritz was quite different from what i have seen out of her so far. Ashu was excellent in portraying his pain & in the last scene fab..
Paddy aunty was too good in her little scene..

I loved Anji's Mom & Nidhi's bua the most among other characters... want to see more of the buttler too๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm not impressed by the camera angles, direction & even the script...hoping for more creativity... but i absolutely loved the BG for Dr.Nidhi..the 'saiyan' & the 'kuch tho hai zarur...' playing in b/w was totally mesmerizing..๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ i hadnt loved the title track before but now i cant get over these parts dat i heard on TV..

Overall..nice epi, not great...expecting lot from the show.. Good Luck to the team...i definitely want to see you on top.

The promo looks interesting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ waiting for more..