Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Tera Bhai ???? LOL thank god ur not in Q , we have already taken places and drolling over Suraj, akka Anas LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj stole the show (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Tera Bhai ???? LOL thank god ur not in Q , we have already taken places and drolling over Suraj, akka Anas LOL 
Tera bhaiLOL...Thank God kisi ka to bhai haiClapWink...kuch to competition kam huaLOL,...YES DEARTongue...JustJ is rightLOL...all of us have already decided and taken our positions in drooling over Sooraj/AnasEmbarrassed...iam on 1st PositionLOL, JustJ is on 2nd and mahi is on 3rdLOLROFL...o bahut lambi hai...baaki positions baanti jaa rahi hainnROFL...

ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Tera bhaiLOL...Thank God kisi ka to bhai haiClapWink...kuch to competition kam huaLOL,...YES DEARTongue...JustJ is rightLOL...all of us have already decided and taken our positions in drooling over Sooraj/AnasEmbarrassed...iam on 1st PositionLOL, JustJ is on 2nd and mahi is on 3rdLOLROFL...o bahut lambi hai...baaki positions baanti jaa rahi hainnROFL...

are vo to 4 saal se bhai hai mera dnt wrry abt me Tongue koi message ho to pagucha denge bhai takLOL

meri kitti saari bhabhz hai is forum pe Wink n ye to main pehle bhi boli thi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

are vo to 4 saal se bhai hai mera dnt wrry abt me Tongue koi message ho to pagucha denge bhai takLOL

@Underlined , Really Shocked tell him we really appreciate him taking up this show ... 

Bhabhi LOL , naaa i prefer drooling as i drool on good looking guys , warna mom juthae maregi Cry

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Good yaarTongue...chal ek msg to pahuncha hi de apne bhai koLOL...i loveEmbarrassedLOL...ahem...i mean we all love and adore Sooraj...Embarrassed..he is a brilliant actor.ClapStar...doing really well as Sooraj...ho sake to kabhi is forum pe nazar daal leEmbarrassed

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Day by Day, Sooraj is impressing me even more.  He seems like he intune with everyone's needs.

Considering all sibling all selfish and greedy. I wonder what went right with him LOL

Edited by vcoolwater - 04 October 2011 at 1:04pm

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
actually i like this theme of son being IDOL , than a GAL ... u know really fed up of PERFECT BETI and BAHU , lets see how Sandhya will break that TYPICAL Image or she still Falls into ONE ...

I want Suraj too change , he is way too Idol , oh come on caring is one thing and over doing it is another one , ok no probs in giving room to parents, but pressings legs ??????/ Angry dude yeh tho zada hai , mere hesab sae 

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Day by Day, Sooraj is impressing me even more.  He seems like he intune with everyone's needs.

Considering all sibling all selfish and greedy. I wonder what went right with him LOL

ROFL being elder in the family Big smile

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.