Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Lol, u know the way Suraj keeps looking at Sandhya makes me feel some where he longs for love, donno i feel it tht way , i know he is being loved by his mother and family , yet there is some kind of emptiness in his life ... 
I donr believe u said thatShocked...i was going to post this as a heading.WinkTongue...both of us have the same thinkingTongueWink...this is for u darlingHug ...Sooraj is not lovedOuch...actually speaking no body truly loves himOuch(except for chaturi and chottuTongue)...Bhabo and his father do but even Bhabho's love cant be called trueOuchAngry...coz she wants to controll himDeadAngry...his father loves him yes but he is good for nothingDead...And othersAngryDead...plzzz they are the epitomes of selfishnessAngryDead...Sooraj deep inside longs for loveCry...his eyes say that his eyes show that longing...his eyes are empty and lonely tooEmbarrassedCry...i so want to give him a hug.Hug...he is a strong human bieng and mature too Embarrassedbut deep inside he wants love Embarrassed which is not selfish.Embarrassed...someone who could love him deeply.Embarrassed...throughout his life..Embarrassed...hayeee...Embarrassed... 

DITTO ... I wish Sandhya understands him yaar, though its hard as every one are confusing the gal
Hmmm.Smile...yes they are confusing herDeadAngry and she is also in a bad state of mindOuchCry...so it will take timeOuch but i hope she understands SoorajEmbarrassed and recognises his lonely and loving heart.Embarrassed...and gives him all the love he deservesHug and also i hope she understands her dirty inlawsAngryDead so that she can protect Sooraj.Embarrassed...and thier relationship as wellEmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj stole the show (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Hmmm.Smile...yes they are confusing herDeadAngry and she is also in a bad state of mindOuchCry...so it will take timeOuch but i hope she understands SoorajEmbarrassed and recognises his lonely and loving heart.Embarrassed...and gives him all the love he deservesHug and also i hope she understands her dirty inlawsAngryDead so that she can protect Sooraj.Embarrassed...and thier relationship as wellEmbarrassedTongue

now , i dont believe u said that , i was about to say same thing 

Suraj is having high expectations from sandhya , he is idol son , being Idol is one thing , letting every one take advantage is another thing , hope Sandhya can show that to suraj , he makes her achieve her dreams, gives her love , and in-turn gets love from her and learn stuff , balance ho jayega , dont want ur too sweet to take kind of couple 

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

now , i dont believe u said that , i was about to say same thing 

Suraj is having high expectations from sandhya , he is idol son , being Idol is one thing , letting every one take advantage is another thing , hope Sandhya can show that to suraj , he makes her achieve her dreams, gives her love , and in-turn gets love from her and learn stuff , balance ho jayega , dont want ur too sweet to take kind of couple 
I second that dearTongue...hope Sandhya makes him realiseEmbarrassed and teaches him to diffrentiate the line in between bieng a cowLOLOuch and a good son and human biengEmbarrassed...which he already isEmbarrassed...and yes u r right.Clap...this kind of balancing is needed in thier relationshipEmbarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
lets see what they plan to show , and i hope it wont be another abrupt end of a beautiful story like Pardes stuff 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

lets see what they plan to show , and i hope it wont be another abrupt end of a beautiful story like Pardes stuff 
yup ur rightTongue...hope they shape this love story wellTongueEmbarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Fingers crossed ...

Where the hell is my song thread Angry

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Fingers crossed ...

Where the hell is my song thread Angry
areyy gussa mat hoOuch...aa raha hai bas...Tongue

ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
sooraj is indeed a charmor ...mera bhai bestestLOL(saara credit maine le liyaEmbarrassed)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.