Deivamagal Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
wowww sooraj is really awesome Big smile

i like his eyes , it so expressive . his love & care mad mad 
Embarrassed

Edited by siva2901 - 04 October 2011 at 4:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj stole the show (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
luved ittt yaaa...superbbb Clap Party

monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Oh goshShocked...its that lateShocked...sorry yaarOuch...didnt knew.Confused...gudnight and get some gud sleep with lots of sweet drmsEmbarrassedWink...bye and take care.Embarrassed...will have loads of fun tommorow againEmbarrassedWink

Dont be SORRY Angry, i was online tho tu kyu sorry bolthi hai ... 

lets rock and make forum little lively, wish silent members open up soon and enjoy in being forum . 

arre LIKE button click karna band karo aur comments maro LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011monika_2691

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
QUOTE=_mahi_]i was hugging my teddy while watching DABH todayLOL
no wonder that our Sooraj performed wonderfully todayTongue
i totally loved his character todayClapClap (main kabb nahi karti??ConfusedLOL)
i salute to him for understanding Sandhya sooo fastEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hatz off to you Sooraj and anas for your brilliant performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Hey MahiTongue...i agree yaarTongue...u r so rightClap...Sooraj is so cuteEmbarrassed and u were hugging ur teddy bearLOL...i was so exited Clapand so delighted Embarrassed to see himEmbarrassed that i was pulling the pillow my sis was holdingLOL...she got madLOL...told me TV me ghus jaa diROFL...Par kya karenLOL...humara Sooraj hai hi aisaEmbarrassed.Day DreamingClap...wenever he comes on screenEmbarrassedBlushing...a smile automatically comes on my face.Tongue...i love him sooo muchhhHug...HayeeeEmbarrassed and today toh he took my breath awayEmbarrassed  (ask JustJ she will tell u bout my paagalpan LOL)...he understood every nuance of Sandhya's faceShockedEmbarrassed...he brought her keys without her asking himEmbarrassed...kept them silently without disturbing herDay Dreaming...slept away from her sensing her discomfortEmbarrassed...and said sorry to her in his heart.Hug...he was truly sorry for the kind of welcome she gotEmbarrassed...and he didnt sleep entire night seeing her discomfort.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...(i wanted to kill Sooraj's sister and sis-in-law and Bhabo as wellAngryAngryAngryDead, no care bout the new bride..AngryDead.all of them sleeping peacefullyAngry)..only Sooraj gauged her problemEmbarrassed...awww.Day Dreaming...can he get any nicerEmbarrassedcuter and hotter.Wink...and his smile hayeeeDay Dreaming... I agree Anas is a wonderful actor.Embarrassed...and he potrays Sooraj's character brilliantly.Clap

Edited by sameera_ori - 04 October 2011 at 11:19am

b2011ChillMaarYaar

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Oh goshShocked...its that lateShocked...sorry yaarOuch...didnt knew.Confused...gudnight and get some gud sleep with lots of sweet drmsEmbarrassedWink...bye and take care.Embarrassed...will have loads of fun tommorow againEmbarrassedWink

Dont be SORRY Angry, i was online tho tu kyu sorry bolthi hai ... 

lets rock and make forum little lively, wish silent members open up soon and enjoy in being forum . 

arre LIKE button click karna band karo aur comments maro LOL
Thik hai no sorryLOL...arey we'll defo rock this forum dearClapStarStar...and dear silent membersTongue plsss open up and join us so that this forum becomes more lively and funTongueWink...all of u are welcome to share ur views.Wink...and fikr mat kar hamare comments to chalu hi rahenge...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lol, u know the way Suraj keeps looking at Sandhya makes me feel some where he longs for love, donno i feel it tht way , i know he is being loved by his mother and family , yet there is some kind of emptiness in his life ... 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Lol, u know the way Suraj keeps looking at Sandhya makes me feel some where he longs for love, donno i feel it tht way , i know he is being loved by his mother and family , yet there is some kind of emptiness in his life ... 
I donr believe u said thatShocked...i was going to post this as a heading.WinkTongue...both of us have the same thinkingTongueWink...this is for u darlingHug ...Sooraj is not lovedOuch...actually speaking no body truly loves himOuch(except for chaturi and chottuTongue)...Bhabo and his father do but even Bhabho's love cant be called trueOuchAngry...coz she wants to controll himDeadAngry...his father loves him yes but he is good for nothingDead...And othersAngryDead...plzzz they are the epitomes of selfishnessAngryDead...Sooraj deep inside longs for loveCry...his eyes say that his eyes show that longing...his eyes are empty and lonely tooEmbarrassedCry...i so want to give him a hug.Hug...he is a strong human bieng and mature too Embarrassedbut deep inside he wants love Embarrassed which is not selfish.Embarrassed...someone who could love him deeply.Embarrassed...throughout his life..Embarrassed...hayeee...Embarrassed... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I donr believe u said thatShocked...i was going to post this as a heading.WinkTongue...both of us have the same thinkingTongueWink...this is for u darlingHug ...Sooraj is not lovedOuch...actually speaking no body truly loves himOuch(except for chaturi and chottuTongue)...Bhabo and his father do but even Bhabho's love cant be called trueOuchAngry...coz she wants to controll himDeadAngry...his father loves him yes but he is good for nothingDead...And othersAngryDead...plzzz they are the epitomes of selfishnessAngryDead...Sooraj deep inside longs for loveCry...his eyes say that his eyes show that longing...his eyes are empty and lonely tooEmbarrassedCry...i so want to give him a hug.Hug...he is a strong human bieng and mature too Embarrassedbut deep inside he wants love Embarrassed which is not selfish.Embarrassed...someone who could love him deeply.Embarrassed...throughout his life..Embarrassed...hayeee...Embarrassed... 

DITTO ... I wish Sandhya understands him yaar, though its hard as every one are confusing the gal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.