Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
YupLOL and i meant Chocolate...LOL...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj stole the show (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i got that re, i was laughing over that pahmous no thx and sorries in dosti  wala dialogue 

did u notice how suraj was looking around when he was asking sandhya , she wanted to say something , i cracked up, dude woh teri OFFICIAL biwi hai , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i got that re, i was laughing over that pahmous no thx and sorries in dosti  wala dialogue 

did u notice how suraj was looking around when he was asking sandhya , she wanted to say something , i cracked up, dude woh teri OFFICIAL biwi hai , 
Ok LOLwaise that phamous dialogueEmbarrassed was from the film: Miane Pyaar KiyaEmbarrassed...though cliched i loved the filmEmbarrassedTongue...and yes i was like ROFLROFLROFL on that situationROFL...i wanted to tell himEmbarrassed ...HottyEmbarrassed ...she is ur wife now both legally and religion wiseEmbarrassedLOL so stop looking here and thr choro ki tarahLOL...apni biwi se baat kar raha haiEmbarrassedROFL...padosan se thodi hi LOL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
lol true, kitna sharmatha hai yaar

waise , donno wat he will do tomorrow , bechara is waiting to express his love towards her but not able to ... 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lol true, kitna sharmatha hai yaar

waise , donno wat he will do tomorrow , bechara is waiting to express his love towards her but not able to ... 

Yes he is waiting to express himselfEmbarrassed, his loveEmbarrassedhis thoughts to her but till now has not got the chance.Ouch...hope he gets the chance warna khud to aanhe bharega and uske peeche hum aanhe bharengeEmbarrassedLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL had ho gaya yaar, phir tho zindagi bhar sandhya ji mai pe atkegi aur suraj aap kuch keh rahi thi ,...Wink

anyways sammy time for me to get some sleep , its almost 4:30 here , my duty of looking after my niece is over, so i go get some sleep 

tk , will have masti again 

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Oh goshShocked...its that lateShocked...sorry yaarOuch...didnt knew.Confused...gudnight and get some gud sleep with lots of sweet drmsEmbarrassedWink...bye and take care.Embarrassed...will have loads of fun tommorow againEmbarrassedWink

Edited by sameera_ori - 03 October 2011 at 2:27pm

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i was hugging my teddy while watching DABH todayLOL
no wonder that our Sooraj performed wonderfully todayTongue
i totally loved his character todayClapClap (main kabb nahi karti??ConfusedLOL)
i salute to him for understanding Sandhya sooo fastEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hatz off to you Sooraj and anas for your brilliant performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.