Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Today's episode was really goodTongue...it proved the fact that we all already knewTongue...Sooraj is an extremly caring and sweet individualEmbarrassed who cares about everyone and never for himselfEmbarrassed though the lattter can be a disadvantage.Ouch...But i guess Sandhya will take care of thatTongueWink. Right from the beginning of the episode where Sooraj was standing in front of the windowDay DreamingEmbarrassed...remembering the incidents of the marriageEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed...especially the scene whr he stopped Sandhya's hand frm burning wen she was about to put in HawankundEmbarrassedBlushing,,,,,,how she stopped wen he held her hand.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and Sooraj had this out of the world smile on his faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hayeee EmbarrassedBlushinghis smile alone can win heartsEmbarrassedBlushingEmbarrassed...the way he guessed Sandhya's nervoussnessEmbarrassedClap. The way he saved her again by holding her duppatta from the diya.EmbarrassedClap...the way he kept staring at her sweetlyEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed...the way he he explained her the importance of Suhaag raatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the way he gauged that Sandhya wanted to say somethingClapEmbarrassed...everything was marvellousClapStar. He is so caringEmbarrassed that he is ready to sacrifice his comfort for the comfort of the ppl he lovesClapEmbarrassed...he gave away his room so that his parents can sleep in peaceClapStar...i think one of the other reasons that he opted to sleep outsideClap was coz he guessed Sandhya was afraid and nervous of himEmbarrassed...awww...Day DreamingEmbarrassed...sighDay Dreaming...i go simply bonkers on himEmbarrassedWink...Sooraj is an angelHeartEmbarrassed...his eyes express everythingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...expectationEmbarrassed...careEmbarrassed...love.Embarrassed...hesitation and understanding at the same timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsmile365daysppsdRaima36b2011Amor.-neela-ssweety007monika_2691M_n_hLuminous_Lins_mahi_bewafa.Sam.arshi_karish-MariaMars-siva2901Mallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj stole the show" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
oops , i made same post in other thread sammy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
koi baat nai.Tongue..maine tere me comment kiya tu mere me kar de...LOLEmbarrassed...waise bhi headings alag lag hainLOLEmbarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

koi baat nai.Tongue..maine tere me comment kiya tu mere me kar de...LOLEmbarrassed...waise bhi headings alag lag hainLOLEmbarrassed

ROFL, tu bhi na 

it was a decent episode, i was surprised when he went to sandhya and asked her is it ok if they sleep down stairs , chalo atleast he asked in the end though ...

He spoke exactly what he wanted to and didnot add much to it , and the way he stopped midsentence only to ask her if she want to say something was nice yaar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by sameera_ori

ROFL, tu bhi na 

it was a decent episode, i was surprised when he went to sandhya and asked her is it ok if they sleep down stairs , chalo atleast he asked in the end though ...

He spoke exactly what he wanted to and didnot add much to it , and the way he stopped midsentence only to ask her if she want to say something was nice yaar 
I so agree with u yaarTongue...and thanx for commentingLOL...Sooraj ke baare me to everything is sooo niceee...ab ye to tu bhi agree karegi hi na?EmbarrassedWink...yup i liked it wen he asked her if its okEmbarrassed...rather than just believing she will follow him coz she is his wifeDead...and secondly he stopped to ask her wat was it she was saying earlierEmbarrassed...hayeeeEmbarrassed...grt yaarEmbarrassed

Edited by sameera_ori - 03 October 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
tera suraj kabhi wrong ho saktha hai ??????? 

waise dont thank me yaar, odd lagtha hai 

I know , as much as i hated Mohit , thank god we had suraj too make us ignore that moron 

looks like Suraj is aware of every one in his family but he just dont show it 

b2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL...Thanx for agreeing  with meLOLWink...oops no thanx ShockedLOL...ek puraana dialogue maarti hun jise hum dono ab se follow karange..." Dosti me no sorry and no thank you , ok" ...and tune use mera Sooraj kahaEmbarrassedWink...tere muh me teri fav. mithai ya chicolate.Embarrassed...waise yes...i think he knws everone in his family Deadbut he just ignores...Embarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ROFL   ok ji  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.