Uttaran

good episode.. after a long time (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icecream2007

Originally posted by craziekudi

today's episode was really good...

the way god gave icha's bacha to tapu... was in a way making things right...

even if tapu-raghuvendra takes care of the kid... they wiull take good care of the kid...

something that showed that there is something still good in tapu...

it was really nice...
i agree with u,very good episode
gaurav was awesome ,again!!
the high points were wen he held pushkars collar and when he held the baby fr the 1st time..rathod looked so vulnerable and cute
also the precap with him singing fr  the baby..adorable!

it was a beautiful...

i am not a great fan of tappu...

but yesterday... even she accepted the kid with raghuvendra...

that was beautiful...

they are a couple who lost their kid and understand the importance of loosing a kid...

gaurav was awesome yesterday...

he is really a good man!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good episode.. after a long time (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
atleast we know tha t the baby is in safe hands , thats the consoling part but VeCha donot know the truth and thats really sad...CVs have lost it completely, its high time this dirty soap shuts shop after the babies go to their respective parents.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I am hoping for Uttaran to end and it seems that finally Uttaran is coming to an end. Both the babies are in safe hands, in fact, Kanha also. Now all Raghu has to do is combine the broken chain, and if he suspects any fowl play by nani and Pushkar then he will move heaven and earth to unite Ichcha with her baby and this time I am sure so will Tapu. She has changed so much and I hope for good this time. Bas abunhe unki Mukta mil jaye to sab theek ho jaye. Day Dreaming

UnhappyI just wonder nani aur Pushkar ke paap ka ghara kab bharega sabkekarmo ki sazaa sabko milti hai but inke karmo ki sazaa sab ko mil rahi hai when will they getpunished,QuestionConfused

Edited by rasyafan - 05 October 2011 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top