good episode.. after a long time

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
today's episode was really good...

the way god gave icha's bacha to tapu... was in a way making things right...

even if tapu-raghuvendra takes care of the kid... they wiull take good care of the kid...

something that showed that there is something still good in tapu...

it was really nice...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well the way was very harsh ...i mean replacing a newborn with a dead child ...if the baby was lost somehow in some accident or something like that it would still be digestible ..but the way cvs have made  the baby go  to Tapasya is a lot harsh and cruel πŸ˜• at least rathore and tappu  were able to see their child's face ...Tappu could feed her , hold  her but veecha were denied to even see their baby's face ... and moreover it is really cruel for babies both mukhta and veech'as baby who were separated from their real parents anyways cvs should stop this disgusting track and return the babies to their parents and start some new track if not go to hell and end this show 🀒
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziekudi

even if tapu-raghuvendra takes care of the kid... they wiull take good care of the kid...
it was really nice...

Agree, Im sure that baby will b broughtup well by rathores!

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

well the way was very harsh ...i mean replacing a newborn with a dead child ...if the baby was lost somehow in some accident or something like that it would still be digestible ..but the way cvs have made  the baby go  to Tapasya is a lot harsh and cruel πŸ˜• at least rathore and tappu  were able to see their child's face ...Tappu could feed her , hold  her but veecha were denied to even see their baby's face ... and moreover it is really cruel for babies both mukhta and veech'as baby who were separated from their real parents anyways cvs should stop this disgusting track and return the babies to their parents and start some new track if not go to hell and end this show 🀒

i agree cvs have really lost it🀒 ..they have shown height of cruelity with veecha ...and babies poor babies who were deprived of their real parents love ...😭what are cvs trying to prove here ..first they made veer an uttaran toy between ichcha and Tappu now they  will play this game  with these babies  Tappu to ichcha , ichcha to Tappu 😑😑what shameless losers are these cvs ..can human beings be anyone's uttaran ...you idiots 😑😑😑 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it was really nice...

I saw after some days and yes the episode was really good
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes today's episode was very touching. Infact the last two episodes also were very heart wrenching esp looking at the baby. Sara din hungry bina apni ma ke I felt v v bad for both the baby and Ichcha. But the moment Raghu heard the baby's cries and bent backwords and saw someone taking away the baby I felt relieved that thanks god now baby wud find gud caring hands that will hold him. It was really really touching moment for me esp when Raghu took the baby in his arms so carefully and so softly the expressions on his face was awesome. When he spoke to the baby ki jab ma baap parvarish nahi kar sakte to tumhe laye kyon. This word "tumhe" did something to me OMG😍 Right from that moment I cud see that Raghu and the baby connected big time. I noticed a softness in Tapasya when Raghu 
handed over the baby to her and when she was caressing baby's cheeks Gosh that was awesome. πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ Very gud performance and expressions by Gaurav and Rashmi esp Gaurav. When dealing with Pushkar kamina. Loved his ugra roop πŸ˜‘ but want to see his Roodra roop asli roop πŸ˜‘ Mazaa aa jayega I want to see his deep intensity. Just once.

I loved precap also the way Raghu was singing song to the baby Gosh loved it. Tapasya was to maha thrilled to see this roop of RaghuπŸ˜† β€οΈ 
icecream2007 thumbnail

it was really nice...

i agree with u,very good episode
gaurav was awesome ,again!!
the high points were wen he held pushkars collar and when he held the baby fr the 1st time..rathod looked so vulnerable and cute
also the precap with him singing fr  the baby..adorable!

craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: icecream2007

i agree with u,very good episode
gaurav was awesome ,again!!
the high points were wen he held pushkars collar and when he held the baby fr the 1st time..rathod looked so vulnerable and cute
also the precap with him singing fr  the baby..adorable!

it was a beautiful...

i am not a great fan of tappu...

but yesterday... even she accepted the kid with raghuvendra...

that was beautiful...

they are a couple who lost their kid and understand the importance of loosing a kid...

gaurav was awesome yesterday...

he is really a good man!!!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
atleast we know tha t the baby is in safe hands , thats the consoling part but VeCha donot know the truth and thats really sad...CVs have lost it completely, its high time this dirty soap shuts shop after the babies go to their respective parents.

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am hoping for Uttaran to end and it seems that finally Uttaran is coming to an end. Both the babies are in safe hands, in fact, Kanha also. Now all Raghu has to do is combine the broken chain, and if he suspects any fowl play by nani and Pushkar then he will move heaven and earth to unite Ichcha with her baby and this time I am sure so will Tapu. She has changed so much and I hope for good this time. Bas abunhe unki Mukta mil jaye to sab theek ho jaye. 😍

πŸ˜”I just wonder nani aur Pushkar ke paap ka ghara kab bharega sabkekarmo ki sazaa sabko milti hai but inke karmo ki sazaa sab ko mil rahi hai when will they getpunished,β“πŸ˜•
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago