Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
today's episode was really good...

the way god gave icha's bacha to tapu... was in a way making things right...

even if tapu-raghuvendra takes care of the kid... they wiull take good care of the kid...

something that showed that there is something still good in tapu...

it was really nice...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radasharkamucarierasyafansomergasm..lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good episode.. after a long time" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
well the way was very harsh ...i mean replacing a newborn with a dead child ...if the baby was lost somehow in some accident or something like that it would still be digestible ..but the way cvs have made  the baby go  to Tapasya is a lot harsh and cruel Confused at least rathore and tappu  were able to see their child's face ...Tappu could feed her , hold  her but veecha were denied to even see their baby's face ...Ouch and moreover it is really cruel for babies both mukhta and veech'as baby who were separated from their real parents Ouchanyways cvs should stop this disgusting track and return the babies to their parents and start some new track if not go to hell and end this show Dead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENsumalinirvbmm1985mahmansmasunrise35sectorBella.jdfanpiyualkaveil_of_rosesRadhajeeSmritiKathatiny15Roshini1494

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziekudi

even if tapu-raghuvendra takes care of the kid... they wiull take good care of the kid...
it was really nice...

Agree, Im sure that baby will b broughtup well by rathores!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985varun.taprasyafan

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

well the way was very harsh ...i mean replacing a newborn with a dead child ...if the baby was lost somehow in some accident or something like that it would still be digestible ..but the way cvs have made  the baby go  to Tapasya is a lot harsh and cruel Confused at least rathore and tappu  were able to see their child's face ...Tappu could feed her , hold  her but veecha were denied to even see their baby's face ...Ouch and moreover it is really cruel for babies both mukhta and veech'as baby who were separated from their real parents Ouchanyways cvs should stop this disgusting track and return the babies to their parents and start some new track if not go to hell and end this show Dead
i agree cvs have really lost itDead ..they have shown height of cruelity with veecha ...and babies poor babies who were deprived of their real parents love ...Crywhat are cvs trying to prove here ..first they made veer an uttaran toy between ichcha and Tappu now they  will play this game  with these babies  Tappu to ichcha , ichcha to Tappu AngryAngrywhat shameless losers are these cvs ..can human beings be anyone's uttaran ...you idiots AngryAngryAngry

Edited by jdfan - 03 October 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35bhavika0611piyualkarasyafankikyoSmritiKatha

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

it was really nice...
I saw after some days and yes the episode was really good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamurasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
yes today's episode was very touching. Infact the last two episodes also were very heart wrenching esp looking at the baby. Sara din hungry bina apni ma ke I felt v v bad for both the baby and Ichcha. But the moment Raghu heard the baby's cries and bent backwords and saw someone taking away the baby I felt relieved that thanks god now baby wud find gud caring hands that will hold him. It was really really touching moment for me esp when Raghu took the baby in his arms so carefully and so softly the expressions on his face was awesome. When he spoke to the baby ki jab ma baap parvarish nahi kar sakte to tumhe laye kyon. This word "tumhe" did something to me OMGDay Dreaming Right from that moment I cud see that Raghu and the baby connected big time. I noticed a softness in Tapasya when Raghu 
handed over the baby to her and when she was caressing baby's cheeks Gosh that was awesome. ClapHeartThumbs Up Very gud performance and expressions by Gaurav and Rashmi esp Gaurav. When dealing with Pushkar kamina. Loved his ugra roop Angry but want to see his Roodra roop asli roop Angry Mazaa aa jayega I want to see his deep intensity. Just once.

I loved precap also the way Raghu was singing song to the baby Gosh loved it. Tapasya was to maha thrilled to see this roop of RaghuLOL Heart 

icecream2007

icecream2007

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

it was really nice...
i agree with u,very good episode
gaurav was awesome ,again!!
the high points were wen he held pushkars collar and when he held the baby fr the 1st time..rathod looked so vulnerable and cute
also the precap with him singing fr  the baby..adorable!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamurasyafan

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top