Ahem and love: loving feeling

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
With the office scene, Ahem left home early with the intention to teach Gopi, or was it really?

He returned home with a loving feeling and this began to accelerate as the evening wore on. He walked into Rashi's kalakari. Even though he fell into it, he was scolding her quite pleasantly. He was proud to hear the designer praising and the words bowled him over when he was asked to tell HIS wife to take the gift. 

His strong feelings of love and personal attachment to her were clearly seen. He was bewitched by her beauty and her attire, enough to dry his mouth with the thirst of love. He stood by her side at every opportunity possible making her feel his presence too as words limit one when you are in love.

The most incredible moment was after speaking to his mum on the phone he turned to her and said let's go quickly. His was overwhelmingly overcome with love but he did not share this with her nor did he even express his thoughts. His heart is melting at a cataclysmic rate. It will be even better if he told her so too.

The day has been one rollercoaster ride for him. It began with him bringing her good news of her passing the exam to now being swept off his feet by her honesty, innocence and beauty. The day is not over yet. How will the rest of it pan out for Ahem having this loving feeling?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swasthi

With the office scene, Ahem left home early with the intention to teach Gopi, or was it really?

He returned home with a loving feeling and this began to accelerate as the evening wore on. He walked into Rashi's kalakari. Even though he fell into it, he was scolding her quite pleasantly. He was proud to hear the designer praising and the words bowled him over when he was asked to tell HIS wife to take the gift. 

His strong feelings of love and personal attachment to her were clearly seen. He was bewitched by her beauty and her attire, enough to dry his mouth with the thirst of love. He stood by her side at every opportunity possible making her feel his presence too as words limit one when you are in love.

The most incredible moment was after speaking to his mum on the phone he turned to her and said let's go quickly. His was overwhelmingly overcome with love but he did not share this with her nor did he even express his thoughts. His heart is melting at a cataclysmic rate. It will be even better if he told her so too.

The day has been one rollercoaster ride for him. It began with him bringing her good news of her passing the exam to now being swept off his feet by her honesty, innocence and beauty. The day is not over yet. How will the rest of it pan out for Ahem having this loving feeling?

You are right the day is not over yet I'm hoping for much more good news tomorrorw.

Also love your line "scolding her quite pleasantly" it did seem he was doing it a bit half heartedly almost as if he thought he should but couldn't bring much heat into his voice.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Precap was interesting too man... lots lots of silence  romance is on the way...
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

have got too much obsessed with ahem's character that now i always dream of falling in love with a guy like ahem ... both sweet and sour and one who doesn't flaunt his love towards his loved one ...😍 ...  now I think I need to put that la la la la land song in background whenever i start daydreaming
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Swasthi, I am so glad you are continuing with your posts.

He is making progress towards closing the distance and breaking the silence. The night is not yet over, there is more to come. What will it be? We don't know, but I am sure every moment will be telling.
I am wondering how he felt about someone else calling her Gopiji? I had to smile at his expressions when the designer was complimenting Gopi, and not only that the guy gifted her a 50,000 lehnga, it's a wonder Ahem didn't get suspicious at the guy's motives.
He came in the door and stopped right by her side, very naturally as if he is saying it my right. I bet he wanted to tell the guy you can't gift my wife such expensive lehnga, but he had no choice.
He did feel pride at her handy work, and yes his scolding is lot milder compared to before.

But did you notice he stuttered when he say to her "Sab intezaar kar rahen hain?" (sorry my hindi is bad), I think it was just before he answered the phone. It was so slight I didn't notice it the first time.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

You are right the day is not over yet I'm hoping for much more good news tomorrorw.

Also love your line "scolding her quite pleasantly" it did seem he was doing it a bit half heartedly almost as if he thought he should but couldn't bring much heat into his voice.

Today shows that he wants to be with her but he cannot even get himself to tell her that she looks lovely in the outfit. Why couldn't he? We know that he is besotted by her beauty, innocence and her honesty but he turned away from her not to reveal his true feelings for her.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Swasthi, I am so glad you are continuing with your posts.

He is making progress towards closing the distance and breaking the silence. The night is not yet over, there is more to come. What will it be? We don't know, but I am sure every moment will be telling.
I am wondering how he felt about someone else calling her Gopiji? I had to smile at his expressions when the designer was complimenting Gopi, and not only that the guy gifted her a 50,000 lehnga, it's a wonder Ahem didn't get suspicious at the guy's motives.
He came in the door and stopped right by her side, very naturally as if he is saying it my right. I bet he wanted to tell the guy you can't gift my wife such expensive lehnga, but he had no choice.
He did feel pride at her handy work, and yes his scolding is lot milder compared to before.

But did you notice he stuttered when he say to her "Sab intezaar kar rahen hain?" (sorry my hindi is bad), I think it was just before he answered the phone. It was so slight I didn't notice it the first time.

Yes, I noticed him stuttering too! He went all Gopified on Gopi! 😆
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love the analysis! Usually when Ahem tells Gopi off he doesn't care who hears but today he was telling her off quietly and gently so no-one else, especially the designer, could hear. I'm sure Rashi would have been smurking if she had heard.

He was lost for words when he saw Gopi dressed up and was proud that he was taking her to the Navratri function.

Can't wait for tomorrow's epi!
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetisagar

Precap was interesting too man... lots lots of silence  romance is on the way...

Well the day is not over yet Neeti.

With Kinjal being volatile and Ahem beginning to lose his temper, she could either tell him something nasty about Gopi where he may reveal his true feeling for her publically or he may attempt to raise his hand on her but may be stopped by Gopi.

Still lots to look forward to tomorrow's episode.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopijigar

have got too much obsessed with ahem's character that now i always dream of falling in love with a guy like ahem ... both sweet and sour and one who doesn't flaunt his love towards his loved one ...😍 ...  now I think I need to put that la la la la land song in background whenever i start daydreaming

The intriguing thing about Ahem is that he hooks you into his world through his facial expressions, actions and body langauge. His nuances of love continues to keep us guessing, wondering and pondering captivating our minds and leaving us perplexed.