Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by vcoolwater

I am so happy that people starting notice this show.

The concept is really good yaar, a girl with ambition to become an IPS office or in other terms, a girl pursuing her professional career with a supportive other half.  Hindi shows, though i have not watched much, are full of homemaker bahus.

Err correction! Avni in DOR persued her career and supported two families while dealing with a nightmare MIL but a supportive husband!!  So your wrong on that point dear!  Dor also had an excellent plot and wonderful script and acting!

Gopi in SNS is persuing her education with the help of her husband Ahem. So your wrong again!! Even despite Rashi causing all sorts of trouble for her! Wonderfull interpersonal relationships as well as some of the best acting on SP!

Surely you can think before you post more inaccuracies! THeir is nothing unique about DABH and the themes need a lot of work!  Recent press said DABH needs a "total revamp"

Friends now!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rank Up!! (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hmm... i would love to see it in top10, both in TV numbers and in IF, wont expect 1 though on IF, every one knows the reason LOL 

My first visit to this forum and who do I find here ...Hug...  to u JayaLOL

Hopefully our interest in this show will have a longer lifeLOL. DABH is my new interest ... my work out motivation these days. Visiting the forum for the first time though. Glad to see u here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Originally posted by JustJ

hmm... i would love to see it in top10, both in TV numbers and in IF, wont expect 1 though on IF, every one knows the reason LOL 

My first visit to this forum and who do I find here ...Hug...  to u JayaLOL

Hopefully our interest in this show will have a longer lifeLOL. DABH is my new interest ... my work out motivation these days. Visiting the forum for the first time though. Glad to see u here.

Rach Hug, i really really wish we will have interest in show for a long time and stick in forum for long time too ...

wow , its ur new motivation good yaar, come be part of it yaar, it badly need ppl like u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.