Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
U r right yaarSmile...thanxSmile...i was loosing my head.AngryDead..over these stupid posts.Angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rank Up!! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
chod na sammy and others , ignorance is best insult... 

why spoil mood over someone when there are many reasons to smile about 

sameera_orib2011arshi_karish

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

chod na sammy and others , ignorance is best insult... 

why spoil mood over someone when there are many reasons to smile about 
Ur right dearTongue...ignorance is bliss sometimesWink at least here it is...LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@JustJ and Sammy:  From the interview of Shashi and Sumeet Mittal in rival site:  

Shashi:  The industry is driven by TRPs but there are many good shows that go off air and comparatively not-so-good shows get great numbers. So as a producer one can just come up with good concepts which can create an impact.

Sumeet: There has always been liberty. Everything depends on us how we think, ideate and come up with striking concepts. So instead of thinking too much about TRPs one should just make good shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orimonika_2691arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Trust me Bharati, this TRP stuff is nothing but USELESS 

else the top 10 shows , dont deserve to be there at all... simple and pleasant shows dont get good trps as their isnt much masala and rona dhona as thats wat ppl love to watch , 

sameera_orib2011arshi_karish

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Trust me Bharati, this TRP stuff is nothing but USELESS 

else the top 10 shows , dont deserve to be there at all... simple and pleasant shows dont get good trps as their isnt much masala and rona dhona as thats wat ppl love to watch , 
I so agree with both of u JustJ nd BhartiTongueClap...(i just came to know ur nameTongue)...i mean the shows that are on number 1 positions are crapsAngryDead...regressive shows AngryDeadwith rona and dhona onlyDead and some good shows dont get nice TRP'sAngry which they deserve and so they are called offf...Angry

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
agree, some simply  IGNORE This , and sing their usual rona dhona for dislike of a show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
yayyyParty
we should all do one thing .. and that is rate the chaskameter EVERY SINGLE DAY and every time when we login to DABH forum..
and the written updaters should remind the members tto rate the chaskameter at the end of their written updateEmbarrassed

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.