India-Forums

UPDATE 03/03 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Update

Babuji and the entire family are in Rimjhims hospital room. Avinash is standing beside her bed and is mildly shaking Rimjhim and pleading with her to open her eyes and wake up. Avinash tells Babuji that her heart has stopped. Babuji is on the other side of the bed, he has a blank pained expression. He tells Rimjhim to wake up, ''uttho!''. Babuji tells her look whos come to see you, he holds Gopalji's statue infront of her and tells her that she must wake up as its not like her to sleep so late. Babuji cries and says ''this night has been too long Rimjhim!..wake up! even Gopalji is waiting for you to wake Him up!''. Then Babuji suddenly gets serious and says ''no, i can believe that the sun wont rise but i cannot believe that Rimjhim has anything lacking in her penance..Gopalji is waiting Rimjhim wake up''. Bua and Kaveri are standing behind him sobbing. Yashoda and Rakesh are in the background weeping. Iravati suddenly says ''No..shes always trying to trouble me, but not today, NOT TODAY. You wont trouble my family today! Wake up Ladki!''. Then suddenly Iravati's tone goes soft and shes says ''wake up child! wake up Bahu, wake up Rimjhim!''. Avinash is still shaking her to wake up..suddenly the doctor and nurses come in (about time). Avinash pleads with them to save Rimjhim. The doctor says ''oh no her hearts stopped''. The doctor shocks her chest afew times and her heart starts pumping again. The doctor says ''her heart beat has picked up again, her BPs normal, shes breathing''. Avinash smiles with great relief amongst his tears. The doctor says ''this is all due to God. Its a miracle''. Babuji and Bua are well relieved as they pray to Gopalji and Babuji touches the Gopalji statues feet and then touches his chest''. The doctor asks them to leave the room and let Rimjhim rest.

Megha, Soham and Vishal are in Naina-devi's garden. Naina-devi's nannys are looking after them. Megha is sitting to one side with a grumpy look on her face. DurgaShanker is hiding behind some thick bushes. He sees Megha and then dials up Malini and says ''Malini, its just as you said, Megha is at Naina-devi's house. I'll go approach her''. DurgaShanker walks into the garden freely and politely greets the guard and nannys. Durga sits beside Megha and says ''Hello Megha, do you want to speak to your mummy''. Megha happily takes the phone from him and Malini starts speaking to Megha ''hello Megha beti, i really miss you, do you want to see mummy'', Megha says ''i miss you too'', Malini says ''thats why i'v sent uncle over there to pick you up and bring you to me''.

Avinash is standing outside Rimjhims hospital room sobbing really hard after all that drama. Kaveri comes and tries to calm him down. Avinashs cell phone rings and he looks at it and feels angry. He walks over to a silent part of the hospital and takes the call. Its Malini. Kaveri follows him. Avinash tells Malini hes going to kill her. Malini tells Avinash that she gave Rimjhim the poison in a deal where Malini would release the family from jail upon Rimjhim gulping down poison. Malini goes on ''but look at Rimjhim..shes so stubborn that she just wont die despite the fact that i gave her such a strong poison''. Avinash shouts ''im going to kill you Malini!!!''. Malini says ''not so fast Avinash..i have your daughter Megha and you wouldnt want to sacrifice her''. Avinashs demeanour turns weak. Malini tells him that he better meet her at the temple where he filled Rimjhim head with sindoor. Avinash goes.

He takes a taxi and comes home. He goes inside into his bedroom and rummages the wardrobe..finally he finds a gun. He comes out the house. Kaveri has arrived in another taxi..she sees Avinash with a gun and stops him and asks him where he got that gun. He says its Anand Saxena's and hes going to use it to kill Malini. Kaveri tries to stop him and hold him back but hes determined. He tells her that Malini is the one who poisoned Rimjhim and now shes kidnapped Megha. Avinash goes on ''and she has some nerve to ask me to meet her at a temple of all places!''. Avinash goes. Kaveri is left in shock.

Kaveri goes to the hospital. She tells Babuji that Avinash has gone to kill Malini. She tells the family and Babuji that Malini was the one who poisoned Rimjhim and then she called Avinash to meet her at the Devi-Maa's temple. The family are all outside Rimjhims room. Rimjhim, meanwhile, is inside and is slowly opening her eyes. Shes half conscious already. Kaveri outside is quite loudly telling Babuji that Malini has kidnapped Megha and is at the temple. Rimjhim hears everything..she gets up with a start. She pulls on the wires out her body and gets up. The doctor comes along and looks in ther room and she isnt there. She asks the family ''wheres the patient!??''. Babuji's face dawns with realisation at where Rimjhim must have gone and he looks at Kaveri.

Avinash arrives at Devi-Maa's temple. He takes his shoes off and walks up and inside. He shouts ''Malini! Malini!!!''. Malini comes out and lewdly smiles at him. She tells him ''how i would love it if you came here with so much impatience to see only me''. Avinash tells her to stop her crap. She tells him that she wants it to be only him, her and Megha together. He tells her that hes come here for one purpose and that is to take her life. He points the gun straight at her. Malinis facial expression doesnt change, its as if she expected him to take drastic measures. She still has that lewd, mocking smirk as she says ''thats not wise Avinash, because if you shoot me then i'll ring this temple bell and then you'l hear screams...the screams of Megha's death''. Malini lifts her hand up and holds the temple bell. She looks at him lewdly as she tempts herself to ring it. Avinash says ''ok..alrite''..he puts the gun down. He comes upto her and tells her he wants to see Megha. Malini asks for Megha to be brought forward and some man brings Megha along. Malini holds her and Avinash half kneels down to see his daughter is alrite. Malini says ''look Megha, daddys come to take you to that horrible Rimjhim''. Avinash looks at Malini with anger. Megha says ''no i dont want to go to that bad Rimjhim..i want to stay with mummy''. Malini says ''see even Megha can tells he difference between right and wrong. So why cant you. Look, Megha loves me and i cant live without you. Its a perfect scenario. Us three will go away together, far away from here and live as a family''. Megha looks content with that. Avinash says ''No''. He tries to grab Megha away from Malini but Malini pulls Megha away from him..in this tugging Megha gets her head banged onto a pillar, Avinash shouts in concern but Malini holds the unconscious Megha and shouts back at him saying ''shes not dead alrite!! shes just unconscious!''. Malini has her slitherly long fingers around Megha's neck and indicates that Megha can die if she wants it to happen. Avinash tries to grab Megha away again but it doesnt work as Malini looks crazy with anger and is already strangling Megha..Megha is coughing. Avinash moves away. Malini loosens her grip on Megha throat a tad. Rimjhim has arrived at the temple in a taxi. Rimjhim is hospital clothes and is slowly walking towards Avinash, Megha and Malini. Rimjhim tries to say ''Avinash'' but the words are toneless and half stuck in her throat. Rimjhim stumbles upon something and nearly falls. She looks down and sees a gun. She picks it up. Meanwhile Malini is telling Avinash to come away with her. Avinash is shouting ''NO!''. Rimjhim points the gun at Malini and finds the strength to say ''Malini!!!''. Malini looks at Rimjhim and says ''dont you dare Rimjhim..if you do anything then i'll kill Megha, i will!!''. Malini strenghens her grip on Meghas throat. Megha comes back into consciousness and Malini realises this so she suddenly changes her tone and starts saying ''no Rimjhim please dont kill me..please..you tried to kill me before. Please let me live''. Megha is awake and looking up at her mummy Malini. Rimjhim shouts ''stop acting Malini and let go of Megha''. Malini is playing to Meghas maternal emotions whilst half holding and half strangling her. Rimjhim shoots.

PREVIEW

The family arrive..the police arrive..the womens social forum arrive.. on the scene.

Edited by Chetsmyster - 03 March 2005 at 4:54am

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Chetsmyster for the great update.

Finally that witch is dead Clap Clap

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged
thanks.....
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged

doing the leap thing in kkusum & pkg is doesn,t make any sense. well in other words. kkusum did a lot sacr.fice....... in her life for the kapoor family. and look at her situation today.

niether she is happy or her daughter kumud. samething in pkg is rimjim did the same for her family. & what she got  first iravati,malini & so & so. & now she is in the jail for the crime she didn,t commit.'*& then her daughter is tottly diffrent than her..... any way just my 2 cants...... although i like pkg,,,,,,,,,, oh well.Wink

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

i hope Rimjhim comes out of jail a tough cookie

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged

MALINI, THE WITCH IS DEAD - YOU'RE SPOT ON.

BUT THEN ANOTHER DRAMA IS GONNA UNFOLD IN THE FORM OF MEGHA! WHO I RECKON IS GONNA BE JUST AS CONNIVING AS MALINI!

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged
shes dead yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! finally man....... that stupid megha was coughin while her LOVELY mum was stranglin her and she is so dumb she cant even realise that her LOVELY mum was tryin to kill her????she is tooo dumb to be rjhim's daughter.... and avi does nt behave lik a man... hes so softie even when malini was tryin to kill his dughter... lik pull her away frm the witches' hands and give malini a tite slap and throw her onto the ground will u instead of just standin dere and pleadin wid her lik some softie...sorry for bein so sarcastic guys but just din understand y tis guy always behaves lik a sissy everytime someones life is in danger...lik the fire time and now his daughter...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top