Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Moral of the story is, you are too soft to the I-F taste. People are harsh here to what they dun like, so I am gonna be surprised if I find so much as one popular forum without hassle, all harmony. :P

I dint watch today's episode. So somehow, I would still say - I dun understand Nidhi. πŸ˜³
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Savage

Moral of the story is, you are too soft to the I-F taste. People are harsh here to what they dun like, so I am gonna be surprised if I find so much as one popular forum without hassle, all harmony. :P

Haha. I guess you're right on that front, Kanks. Every forum has some issue on the other 'coz the most fanatic of fanatics reside here on IFπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
Nevertheless, I am rather soft compared to most people here, I will agree there :P

I dint watch today's episode. So somehow, I would still say - I dun understand Nidhi. πŸ˜³

Nidhi's character is rather random. I hope they tone her down a bit. So far, the only thing I like about her is the fact that she is played by Kritika KamraπŸ˜†

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all u have said. And MB is truly  a very versatile actor. Actually his silence speaks volumes. His face and the tone of his voice portrays myriad of emotions, for which he does not need words to express.

As for KK, she is good but I think her boisterousness is a bit overplayed. 

As for the fist car-clash...well we have seen that so often on telly that they are now a common prelude to boy meeting girl in a TV show...Barring that all other characters are very well etched andf the dialogues too are very good.

But for me DK is very fresh in my mind as I have watched the entire show only 2 weeks ago. So every episode of KTLK reminds me of the original. But as an adaptation it is really a very good attempt and let's hope the Cvs introduce new twists and turns in this show... I am quite confident of their ability to retain the original idea and to add their own 'tadka' to the show.

So keeping my fingers crossed  and here's wishing all of us a long long journey on KTLK... 
thegameison thumbnail

Aah, it is a shame you are soft, you can't enjoy the fandom even though your present in the arena. Bless your soul. πŸ’”

Oh yes, how I second you! KK is awesome. 
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

I agree with all u have said. And MB is truly  a very versatile actor. Actually his silence speaks volumes. His face and the tone of his voice portrays myriad of emotions, for which he does not need words to express.

As for KK, she is good but I think her boisterousness is a bit overplayed. 

As for the fist car-clash...well we have seen that so often on telly that they are now a common prelude to boy meeting girl in a TV show...Barring that all other characters are very well etched andf the dialogues too are very good.

But for me DK is very fresh in my mind as I have watched the entire show only 2 weeks ago. So every episode of KTLK reminds me of the original. But as an adaptation it is really a very good attempt and let's hope the Cvs introduce new twists and turns in this show... I am quite confident of their ability to retain the original idea and to add their own 'tadka' to the show.

So keeping my fingers crossed  and here's wishing all of us a long long journey on KTLK... 

You know, these long long journeys irritate me the most. Why can't the shows run just as long as they make sense? πŸ₯±

But that's all too soon to say for now. Speaking of your two cents, I think I absolutely agree. If time permits, I might as well watch Dhoop Kinaray too. My mum's a Dhoop Kinaray maniac, and that's too hard on me, ironic my mum had a teenage too! 

Thanks for replying. =)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen the show yet...for odd reason I want to save it for the time or rather a special mahurat...ask me why?  (shrugs shoulder)  Don't know my self. 

I have seen Dhoop Kinara and I have build my castle already based on that show...

I want to still give our Indian Television Creative Team to portrait the X Factor. 

Although skeptical about it.  Nonetheless the great leads specially Mohnish.  Knowing the history how some shows starts with great story and theory with new experiment soon we come down to whining, bitching about the way the show is turning.  Original team being replaced, cast showing tantrums...yadi yadi ya...

And the audience of course, not ready to accept the fact the age difference and the sentiments building between two humans.  Where as the reality is we still marry our girls whilst the age of the groom that is more then the girl is.  Don't we?  We are very handful that does not agree the huge age difference but does it matter? 

I think i'm getting off the topic here. 

This is some POV of my unintelligent brain that only see two characters and their sentiments for each other...and how they will present it to make their way in to their audience's heart. 

I still miss those golden days where the shows use to be only for 13 episode and it made huge impact.  No nonsense crap and story.  The story float in serenity.

Good Luck to KTLK

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Aah, it is a shame you are soft, you can't enjoy the fandom even though your present in the arena. Bless your soul. πŸ’”

Oh I do reap the fun of fandom, though. Just enter one such post with popcorns and stalk it. You don't need to join the fun to have funπŸ˜‰

Oh yes, how I second you! KK is awesome. 

KK's one of my faves of television. I just love her soo much❀️

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

I have not seen the show yet...for odd reason I want to save it for the time or rather a special mahurat...ask me why?  (shrugs shoulder)  Don't know my self. 

I have seen Dhoop Kinara and I have build my castle already based on that show...

I want to still give our Indian Television Creative Team to portrait the X Factor. 

Although skeptical about it.  Nonetheless the great leads specially Mohnish.  Knowing the history how some shows starts with great story and theory with new experiment soon we come down to whining, bitching about the way the show is turning.  Original team being replaced, cast showing tantrums...yadi yadi ya...

And the audience of course, not ready to accept the fact the age difference and the sentiments building between two humans.  Where as the reality is we still marry our girls whilst the age of the groom that is more then the girl is.  Don't we?  We are very handful that does not agree the huge age difference but does it matter? 

I think i'm getting off the topic here. 

This is some POV of my unintelligent brain that only see two characters and their sentiments for each other...and how they will present it to make their way in to their audience's heart. 

I still miss those golden days where the shows use to be only for 13 episode and it made huge impact.  No nonsense crap and story.  The story float in serenity.

Good Luck to KTLK

This one's a saner topic to be skeptical about than mine, I'll give you that. πŸ€ͺ

Well, to hell with people if they don't accept age difference. That'd signify not just fandom but hypocrisy in their system. Besides, I think Indian TV shows always lose the flare for some reason. But TRP is addictive, isn't it? And why the devil would livid things like the couple's 'chemistry' not be used even if that means making em romance in the high court or a multinational office's chairman's room, one of the accused being the chairman themselves. Therefore, I put it this way - I'd watch KTLK just as long as THIS does not happen because the story might not betray me all that much this time.

Thanks for replying. :)
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This one's a saner topic to be skeptical about than mine, I'll give you that. πŸ€ͺ

Well, to hell with people if they don't accept age difference. That'd signify not just fandom but hypocrisy in their system. Besides, I think Indian TV shows always lose the flare for some reason. But TRP is addictive, isn't it? And why the devil would livid things like the couple's 'chemistry' not be used even if that means making em romance in the high court or a multinational office's chairman's room, one of the accused being the chairman themselves. Therefore, I put it this way - I'd watch KTLK just as long as THIS does not happen because the story might not betray me all that much this time.

Thanks for replying. :)

πŸ˜† thank you for giving that to me...cause of this I forgot to go to my meeting till the manager ding me the msg...πŸ˜†

Its a generation gap in understanding the level of sentiments.  The time has changed big time, but history repeats itself no mater what.  We see that trend in our fashions as well don't we?

None the less...

will see how it goes...