Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Okay, howdy folks? 

Honestly, I had been waiting for the show to start for almost a week now. When I caught a glimpse of the promotion, I realized I might just really want to follow the show until this evening when a purple fairy told me that the show is Mister Rajan Shahi's. Geek

But I still watched the show, gallantry, eh. Cool Kinda, here goes my evaluation of the first episode then. 

What is New

More characters than believable to be sighted in a soap opera. All the characters from Ashutosh's uncle to Nidhi's servant were given a specific amount of focus.

Then we have, the dialogue. Star Everybody's dialogue is magnificent. Nidhi's being extremely casual and real were carried out well because of Kritika's wondrous acting while Ashutosh has this very poetic kind of demeanor, he is subtle and somber when he speaks and there is already depth I can reckon.  Also, he is this rare actor, terrifyingly versatile! How many of us know that he's actually a small time villain of the 90s' movies too?  I think we know, but alright, he's great. Geek

The cinematography is brilliant, I dunno if the term counts for TV shows, but the shots taken look beautiful and considerably new in the arena of shows where all they show for twenty-two minutes is the hero's handbag and the heroine's jewelry collection. Clap

Also, the show is lighthearted even after it clearly suggests a serious theme and even a depressed lead. It is altogether very refreshing to watch the show, more so because they REALLY HAVE NEW BACKGROUND MUSIC. Can you believe this? Wacko

What is NOT New

The first episode suggested that there is not much for newness apart from being paired opposite a youngster and a versatile actor respectively for Mohnish Behl and Kritika Kamra to do. Dr. Shashank strikes you when you see Ashutosh despite yourself and kinda Arohi does too. These actors are spectacular, though so for now that is enough to keep me hooked. 

The idea of destiny, well - they have tried to keep it real and poetic just like their hero. I really am getting on with this whole poetic thing, the show has a poetic flow. But well, destiny - yes, destiny's manifestation is still cliched here, not much scope, given the country the show's meant for. Stern Smile 

So, maybe I have seen you-bang-into-my-car-and-I-shout-on-you-on-the road-but-viola!-you-are-my-boss stuff a lot. But okay, I am still gonna watch. Wacko

________

Your views, now? Approve

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 03 October 2011 at 10:16am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanshrutireddygr8-anzaeram-blueberries.justpratiana.khanksgforever10achieverstarasdfishakumarNewdime-bornalee-M1s5_5unsh1n3minizz.SilentPrincessxxXSejalXxxMehek25BingeShiningStar18-Doppelganger---sunshine--shibza-little-hopeAnjalii...xXxshamilPinkCinderella.DarkParadise..Roopal_ArDi.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So, what is new about the show?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i vent watched dk so i find evrything new!Big smile

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

i vent watched dk so i find evrything new!Big smile

You do? Good! :D
But what did you actually mean by ''i vent watched dk'? Stern Smile

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
agree to everything u wrote savage
Yeah that first clash between the leads have been seen umpteen times! They could have thought of something new!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Yeah that first clash between the leads have been seen umpteen times! They could have thought of something new!

Thank you, I am hoping the show gives me stuff to evaluate in future too. Smile

It wasn't actually a clash, it was too youth-show-heroine-ish for her to shout like she did. The guy dint say anything, at all. Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by shamil

</div><div>

Thank you, I am hoping the show gives me stuff to evaluate in future too.Smile

It wasn't actually a clash, it was too youth-show-heroine-ish for her to shout like she did. The guy dint say anything, at all.Wacko

LOL wasn't he in a hurry?? he was supposed to reach the hospital for an urgent operation
Acting wise, I still consider MB better than KK. His interactions with the 'kaka' & the lawyer just brought out the glimpse of what is in store from this seasoned actor Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-Binge-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Well said, Savage! Star

Actually the accident reminded me of BALH meet between the leads!Ouch How I wish the accident wasn't a part of their friction.  

I cant decide the freshness about this show based on one episode.. so I will wait to draw a conclusion. I found the episode an average one.. the background scores could have been better... Since I watched DK just a week back, scenes are still fresh in my mind and my 2 fave characters from the series were Angie and Zoya's father. They have Angie here as the fashion designer so I wonder how she gets an entry into the hospitalErmm 

Zoya's father was so jovial and hilarious and I was eager to see who plays that.. the writer could have made her father on similar lines. Nevertheless, I should stop comparing else I wont enjoy the show. SmileTongue

On a side note, dialogues mouthed by Alok Nath were nice. Star And the last scene where Nidhi leaves the home and sinks her new responsibility of that of a doctor was effectively done keeping the curiosity element for the coming episodes alive. Smile

Edited by shreya- - 03 October 2011 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blueberries.coolguy3justpratiDancingdoll

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@shamil

MB is very good at what he does, and he does a lot of acting. KK, we have seen mostly cherubic and err, bubbly all the time but she does act well, doesn't she? Ashutosh's character, I mentioned is very poetic. This is one reason why women get attracted to older men in reality. o.O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.