Tumhari Disha

Where's the guys?

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just a thought - where all all the men-folk? Confused

Looks like it is only us girls who write on this forum! I have yet to stumble across a lad on I.F!!! Well, it was just an afterthought!!! What do you girls reckon!!!!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Eh? No guys on this forum??? Well, that's what I tell my husband anyways, that more than 95% are female... LOL I believe the guys are busy discussing other shows....... Gee, I wonder why??

The owner and some others I've seen are actually male...

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Lady's could you imagine guy's going ga ga over DK  (  please big no  ), since this forum is turning out to be  TD/DK fan club. But yes Di is also aw some with her looks and acting wonder why guys have not responded, but you know what I feel they think differently , with there emotions, could you ever imagine a guy ever reading a mills and boon haven't seen one doing that, and how many guys have you seen sobbing over emotional scenes in movies.

That's my take on this

lilly

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
YEAH, THAT'S TRUE! Embarrassed
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Lilly- only if they are gay! I do recall discussing how hot Leonardo Decaprio was in Titanic with a good male friend back in high school. We discovered that although we both thought Leo was lookin good, we did have somewhat different taste in MEN! My friend looks like Vedant, actually.

I suspect one of the guys in my apartment building might find DK appealling...

As for crying because of a movie or show, well, my husband is as likely or more than I am to do that... Men surprise ya sometimes... But I do agree that most men wouldn't be likely to turn up here, discussing TD with us...

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged

i wasn't talking about guys in this TD forum in particular!

i was talking about them in the context of the entire forum!

but still i guess you're right, they probably wouldn't set foot in here voluntarily or otherwise!

not that i miss them or something! it would be nice to see what their opinions are, that's all!!!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:25am | IP Logged

They're probably all hanging out in the tech talk area... My husband has this magnetic relationship with electronics- whenever we walk by a store that sells them, he gets sucked in, and its hard to get him back out! Guys like that stuff- electronics, tech talk, gadgets of all kinds... blah, blah, blah! Ok, its a general statement, and I do know quite a number of exceptions, but my guess is, any one looking to find a guy on this forum should start there!

-DKaddict

Bobby Newbie
Bobby
Bobby

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hey Everyone! I am a guy and I like Tumhari Disha! Disha is a hottie! I watch the serial quite a bit and read the updates on the forum quite regularly..

Cheers,

Bobby

Go to top