Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*1pritiaggarwalER_ER_YAdesiangel24anna_88xXxZiNnAyRaxXxibmeem275Cinderella100soumi93-sia---jas--mIsHeZ.xbangaloresmaris08-sahasra-ash91Roarkniveditharahmona_paksweanasuya43Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wu-Oct 3rd'11-Rajbeer knows Ahluwalia's truth" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
D'ohseriously i didnt wanted rajbeer to overhear neelam's plans D'ohthis will only put him in more trouble and give a chance for spiteful preeto to chide him as she wants  Disapprove ...
today what i predicted has come true ,rajbeer begging to preeto Disapprove instead of realising preeto will never understand him and could never be his soul mate Angry  ... hope he realizes soon there is no use of apologizing to self-centered Censored  preeto Angry ... if she is disappointed with rajbeer for not proposing her (or for blurting her true matlabi attitude LOL) let it be LOL ..she can atleast let him talk to her beeji Angry ...poor rajbeer ,now beeji will not even know rajbeer is repenting (coz of this Censored  preeto)
neelam is the right person for preeto and ishu and dhruv ..hope she succeeds in her plan Evil Smile

i want ranjeet to be +ve (atleast to bani alone LOL) i'm quite liking their love story LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93

neha fan1

IF-Dazzler

neha fan1

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thank you

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update!

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thank u for the update...
i seem to get flash of 'Pride and Prejudice'  reading it...is it just my imagination?

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanku for the update... Smile
complicated state Rajbeer came to know the truth of dhruv parents plan but no one is ready to listen...someone needs to understand Rajbeer soon feel bad for him...hope Rajbeer somehow manages to meet beeji or atleast talk to dhruv...

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice update

I have not seen today's episode

If i comment on the update I feel  It  may take time for Preeto to realized Rajbeer's behaviour properly .Any person is so much  hurt and  angryAngry,any talk or justification never go in to their mind.Deadsamething  happened to  preeto also.Shockedone  have to give time to heal the wound?If Rajbeer really loves Preeto he must have patience to wait for her
That is what I feel??

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update

feel sory 4 rajbeer :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.