Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Well  First time saw Kritika as Nidhi and I must say I loved her Embarrassed.Nidhi is such cute, Bubbaly , Adorable ,Understanding and caring yet Naughty  Beautiful Girl.Shes Full of Life :)Loved her Characterrization.and Kriti is playing very well.Big smileMaking it more adorable with her such acute Expressions.Embarrassed

Her one Liner gonna be very Popular soon.Big smile

Agar MujseHospital me Kuch Galat Ho gaya to.Shocked Zimedari Kiski. ConfusedMeri LOL

sazaa Kisko MilegiLOL MujeLOL

Jail Kisko Hogi.MujeLOL.OMG ! Look at her reasons for not to become doctor.LOL

Have you seen her Expression When her baba told she got 14th Rank and she was like D'ohWacko.LOL.

Nidhi's Character is Adorable .Hope she makes her Place in Millions of heart soon.Good Job Kritika :)))Loved her in First Episod.Embarrassed

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

snake_fruit-anzaeram-hillysna004kaifiaarshraviblueberries.shrutireddygr8-Swetha-ksgforever10Ahlaweya-stuti-sur.nav92justpratiAmnaIshharibol79KaranKittu4evachristiandior.Gunjan.PraniiLuvAbhiyaarjuhimysticloverarjuhi4evakavyasamsomergasm.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.RDmoonkmhRoopal_ArDi.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr.Nidhi Verma - You are too Good :) Entry" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
In d whole epi for me d entry of nidhi was d high point. Besides lukng amazngly awsome kritz was too cnfidnt n dat was seeng in her face. D convo wid hanuman ji was truely cute n funny. I jst luv nidhi's attitude n nature. I luv d interectn wid her family n specialy wid anji. I luv d bondng btn dm.
Nw,u guys share ur view abt Dr.Nidhi's entry..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIsh...Sheher...MsSweetheart96somergasm.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Bubbly yet mature, her outfits are amazingly pretty and the way the show started, I think it was pretty much to the expectation. I'm waiting for their meeting. I feel this show will go miles!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I want to share one thing with you only because you mentioned it here again and Nidhi mentioned it in the show..The thing is that just like Nidhi's father my dad also wanted me to be a doctor.When after 10th i had to decide my stream ,i wanted to opt commerce and my dad wants me to opt for Science as he wants me to give MBBS entrance exam and i just hated to be a doctor..i told my dad that i dont want to be a doctor and dont wanna study sciences now..he asked me the reason for this and i said exactly the same thing to my dad that i dont want to be a doctor bcoz i if somebody dies bcoz of me ,i have to go to jail and i dont wanna spend my life in guilt that somebody died bcoz of me...And when i heard Nidhi saying the same thing i just remebered how 3 years before(in 2008) i said the same thing to my dad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratimysticlover-SweetGirl-

snake_fruit

snake_fruit

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
loved the first epi;) nidhi is super  adorable
 for the first time i wanna say rajan shahi rocks :D

-SweetGirl-

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This is exactly what was on my mind.

The episode rocked and Kittu was definitely up to her expectation. Kudos to her!

Hoping the show goes really well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--SweetGirl-

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i guess my experience is every1's!
wen my parents wanted me to do medical i said the exact same thing as nidhi! i even added if there is too much doctors in earth the govt will ship them to mars in future!
and i loved this 1st episode!

-SweetGirl-

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

i m just so in love wid her in d 1st epi

i love ,.her acts,..her acting ,...everything!

c is just so supeb!!

rajan g ve choosed really a perfect nidhi,,i must say!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweya-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.