article abt sushant quitting

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mrunal Jain tipped to replace Sushant Singh Rajput in Pavitra Rishta?

• Tags: 
    • Pavitra Rishta
    • Sushant Singh Rajput
    • Mrunal Jain
    • tipped to replace
By VijayaTiwari 3 Oct 2011 - 19:49
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Mrunal Jain

TellyChakkar was the first to report that Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav was planning to quit Pavitra Rishta. And we are likely to be the first to break the news of his replacelement too. The latest is that Mrunal Jain who rose to fame with Ekta Kapoor's popular show Bandini is tipped to hop into Manav's character in Pavitra Rishta.

Sources indicate that Sushant is expected to make an exit by this weekend or early next week. Mrunal has been approached to step into his shoes and he is expected to make an entry with a romantic sequence.

Says a source close to the show: "Initially, the replacement was to be done after a leap of 18 years but the idea was dropped. Furthermore, this may not be final as Mrunal is in two minds since he has some other projects in hand."

Despite all efforts to contact him, Mrunal was not available for his side of the story. His fans would however like to see him take up the Pavitra assignments. Mrunal are you listening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab yeh kya hai 😕
how many times 🥱 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Ab yeh kya hai 😕

how many times 🥱 

now all of us should say pleeese stop this nonesense😡
ctnabilah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG! nooo, this is not true i hope
sensodyne thumbnail

Articles started to pour again? ðŸ¥± Can we get some confirmation on this? 

Don't know about his acting skills and all, but from this picture his rugged look surely suits Manav character.

If this news of Sushant quitting is true then now it makes sense on why Sushant didn't win @ ITA awards.

*sigh* Now a days we hardly get any segment on these two if he quits then toh. 

Edit: Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the trps went low and there goes the "quitting " article again...seriously  ...how many times..!!😕🥱
but if at all there is a tinch of truth in it...then i wud say a BIGGG NOOO!!...its better to kill manav while sushant plays it rather than to replace it with sum1...!!...
but anyways i can expect all sort of crap from the ekta nowadays...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm honestly its better if he quits and i want Anki to quit as well.. absolutely senseless track.
sushita have gained enough appreciation for their manav-archu roles, now their roles in itself is annoying, show has lost all the charm. 
I want Anki as well to quit, and hope she gets some other offer soon.
Anyways all the best to him if he has decided to quit. And hope this isnt a rumour again🥱
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😕i dnt believe in any articles now...these are rubbish...the  accident track also dnt happen yet...😕

and look at the face of new manav acc to article...🤣
raksharaf thumbnail
I hope he doesn't quit, as a viewer, im so accustom to this actor playing manav. to changer will be heart rendering
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mrunal Jain is good looking and a nice actor but I can never see him in Sushant's place as Manav. Its Sushant or no-one...atleast for me.  

But the real question is why not just shut show? The story is going nowhere anyway!