Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Epi Discussion Thread | 3rdOct- 7th Oct (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I would like to begin by saying that Dhoop Kinare is my ALL TIME fav TV show..if u havent watched it, pls do so on Youtube -its a 56 part masterpiece created in the 1990s by Saira Kazmi(director) and Hasina Moin(writer) starring Rahat kazmi and Marina Khan who created magic on the screen. its a serial that enjoys many re runs even today on PTV...as an Indian, remember the craze we developed fro this serial in our school days and how we waited with baited breaths for he VCDs to arrive at our video librarys...so i was pretty excited seeing the promos of the KTLK

But WTH! i was majorly disappointed with this girl KK...she is terribly miscasted!!!...her acting is average, her accent terrible and her voice modulation needs a lot of work...plus she is just too conscious  of her looks to be anywhere remotely close to marina Khan in the original dhoop kinare!!!! her contant flicking of hair, etc is just so irritating.,...she comes up extremely wanting in those scenes that have been directly copied from dhoop kinare...BAD CASTING!!! The 2 fathers and bua seemed to be casted very close to the original DK ..Mohinish behl is fine...but Anji-again a disappointment! 

Directors Cut , u better do something abt ur female lead else she is going to bring down the entire show...!!! 

very disappointed!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi Discussion Thread | 3rdOct- 7th Oct (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
loved the first episode...n it had no breaks in between...awesome...Clap

pehli meeting me accident...LOL

loved the precap...nidhi finally knowing kis se panga liya...ROFL

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I luv nidhi's entry. It was superb. I jst luv it. Kritz was lukng awsome n her acting was jst so natural. Luv her frn anji also.

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
amazing!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indepgal

I would like to begin by saying that Dhoop Kinare is my ALL TIME fav TV show..if u havent watched it, pls do so on Youtube -its a 56 part masterpiece created in the 1990s by Saira Kazmi(director) and Hasina Moin(writer) starring Rahat kazmi and Marina Khan who created magic on the screen. its a serial that enjoys many re runs even today on PTV...as an Indian, remember the craze we developed fro this serial in our school days and how we waited with baited breaths for he VCDs to arrive at our video librarys...so i was pretty excited seeing the promos of the KTLK

But WTH! i was majorly disappointed with this girl KK...she is terribly miscasted!!!...her acting is average, her accent terrible and her voice modulation needs a lot of work...plus she is just too conscious  of her looks to be anywhere remotely close to marina Khan in the original dhoop kinare!!!! her contant flicking of hair, etc is just so irritating.,...she comes up extremely wanting in those scenes that have been directly copied from dhoop kinare...BAD CASTING!!! The 2 fathers and bua seemed to be casted very close to the original DK ..Mohinish behl is fine...but Anji-again a disappointment! 

Directors Cut , u better do something abt ur female lead else she is going to bring down the entire show...!!! 

very disappointed!!

I havent seen the epi bt i wud say tht yes Kritz modulation wasnt up to the mark in promotion videos.. and yes she is look conscious..LOL .. bt she is a gud actress.. esp in role of bubbly girl and emotes quite naturally unless she tries to overact..LOL.. in fact she is one of few leading young ladies who can actually act well and have promising future...and she is a very quick learner..I have to give it to her..Thumbs Up.. she takes criticisim very positively... Thumbs Up... I know bcoz I m both severe critic and grt fan of Kritz.. and have panned her grossly for her poor performances and praised heavenly for the good ones.. and had communicated the same to her personally...so i would not rule her out of this role so easily..Embarrassed 

DK and KTLK r both from totally different era.. in fact wen i saw DK.. i was disappointed with Zoya.. but very impressed with Dr. Ansari.. bt i gather the direction, the camera angles, and the acting was so theoritcal and looked very crafted those days.. (even re-watching my fav shows.. Farmaan.. Tehkikaat  gave me same feelingEmbarrassed)... bt the characters and plots were well written.. bt todays is different generation.. and tht kinda treatment wud seem pretty slow..  so the treatment has to be different.. if its same thn KTLK wont work with today's generation.. ironically..LOL.. 

bt i would reserve my final opinion for KTLK and Kritz till i watch the epi..

Edited by achiever - 03 October 2011 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels

kuhu_cullen

kuhu_cullen

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hey...wats her best friend's name?

Yasharanrocks

IF-Rockerz

Yasharanrocks

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu_cullen

hey...wats her best friend's name?

anji i think.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

nidhi is super cute

m so impreesed wid her 2day

i love d way dy r providing us d songs in d middle of nidhi's action

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasharanrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.