Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys is this Thread got merged.😕I posted in Lounge and It shows my post in some other topic.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Guys is this Thread got merged.😕I posted in Lounge and It shows my post in some other topic.

yeah :/
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In my view, almost everything was good. Bur the relation b/w nidhi and her father was confusing. I mean why does her father forces her to be a doctor whereas this is not her dream or interest?

And if Nidhi dont want to get pass then why did she study? why did she wrote in her exams? She could have easily fail.

Creatives should have shown something more better.

but loved kriti's acting and her character. She is doing her best.
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abray

In my view, almost everything was good. Bur the relation b/w nidhi and her father was confusing. I mean why does her father forces her to be a doctor whereas this is not her dream or interest?

And if Nidhi dont want to get pass then why did she study? why did she wrote in her exams? She could have easily fail.

Creatives should have shown something more better.

but loved kriti's acting and her character. She is doing her best.

This was how the original story was sketched...so it's not upto the Creatives to change it around..😳
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indepgal

i am willing to give her more time but frankly, this is not a teeny bopper role she is essaying...this role goes from being a bubbly,  immature girl to a woman who comes into her own...marina khan did that fabulously coz she wasnt at all hesitant of making her fool of herself on TV...Kritika comes across as a barbie doll...she needs to improve and quickly..and that punjabi accent of her needs to go-fast!! her voice is flat!!

i disagree with u that DK today will not work..if replicated with the support of the production values available today, it will be historic!! provided the casting is correct...imagine, what they created at that time purely on the basis of strong writing, great direction and good acting! plus the language-UNFORGETTABLE!!!

As Far as kritika is concerned - She's an amazing actress - It'll be completely unfair and biased to rule her out in the first episode...Every actor/actress grows with each performance..Dr.zoya's character is evergreen, but nobody has to portray each and everythign EXACTLY THE SAME WAY...
As far as her accent is oncerned - She's apunjabi, so obviously she'll have that accent..i find it rude to comment on somebody's accent...She's an actress, but that doesnt mean she should change the way she originally speaks...We will need to watch the show from a new perspective and if we continue comparing it with DK - it'll be unfair..the only thing taken from DK is the story and the character sketch - how each actor makes the character their own, is their strength..
The language of DK was good, because it was a Pakistani Urdu show - KTLK is an Indian show, and the language is bound to be more influenced by hindi..not URdu..

So it's very unfair to mark down an actor based on comparison with another seasoned actress who performed that character almsot 10 years ago...Give it some time! Marina Khan is extra-ordinary and made Dr. Nidhi's character as her own..Kritika will give it her own feel and InshAllah will bring to light a new Nidhi - nothing has to be the same...
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

As Far as kritika is concerned - She's an amazing actress - It'll be completely unfair and biased to rule her out in the first episode...Every actor/actress grows with each performance..Dr.zoya's character is evergreen, but nobody has to portray each and everythign EXACTLY THE SAME WAY...
As far as her accent is oncerned - She's apunjabi, so obviously she'll have that accent..i find it rude to comment on somebody's accent...She's an actress, but that doesnt mean she should change the way she originally speaks...We will need to watch the show from a new perspective and if we continue comparing it with DK - it'll be unfair..the only thing taken from DK is the story and the character sketch - how each actor makes the character their own, is their strength..
The language of DK was good, because it was a Pakistani Urdu show - KTLK is an Indian show, and the language is bound to be more influenced by hindi..not URdu..

So it's very unfair to mark down an actor based on comparison with another seasoned actress who performed that character almsot 10 years ago...Give it some time! Marina Khan is extra-ordinary and made Dr. Nidhi's character as her own..Kritika will give it her own feel and InshAllah will bring to light a new Nidhi - nothing has to be the same...

ditto that amna !!! well put.   It need not be exactly the same. 
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticlover

i hv never watched dk becoz i wanted to hv a fresh perspective of ktlk nd i wanted to access their performances purely on that!
may be becoz i am not introduced to dk i find ktlk quiet interesting!
i always liked bubbly characters and so had loved nidhi!
the people who had been fans of dk may find this disappointing but i guess we need to gv these actors sum time! sum times a show and its actors need to hv time to enact their roles perfectly!
may be i am not correct but i loved today's episode and wish to see more interesting and better performances!
and yeah today's gen always need sum extra fun in everything! know it since i am one of them!
sorry if i had hurt anyone's feelings!

I am yet to watch ,  got glimpses of it , want to see how kritz has taken up nidhi's role :) .  saw the cars takkar ,  lol pehle din hi boss se panga le liya usne.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
why is lounge merged with anything else lounge is completely different na ðŸ˜­ someone do something 
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I jst luv d 1st epi. Kritz is awsome as always. Jst gr8 of her in evrythng. Luv mohnish's actng too. Bt for today kritz stole d whole epi. I lyk her fathr,buadadi,anji evry1. Nw cnt wait 4 nxt epi.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Ari--

why is lounge merged with anything else lounge is completely different na😭someone do something

ari...check ur pm...