Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

nidhi is super cute

m so impreesed wid her 2day

i love d way dy r providing us d songs in d middle of nidhi's action

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ajjali i guess,..bt lovingly called as anji!

Originally posted by: kuhu_cullen

hey...wats her best friend's name?

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA DISCUSSION THREAD!!

As many of you know, we were in KMH forum before, as Mohabbat Lounge, but we have opened KTLBK (Kuch Toh Lounge Bhi Kahega) to support our favorite actress, Kritika Kamra for her new show and one of the most amazing actors, Mohnish Behl.

Please feel free to discus the episodes and the threads will be opened daily.

RULES:
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE IT TO THE PAKI SHOW, MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PREVIOUS WAS LIKE. BUT, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kahega"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Bhi Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

LOUNGE OPENERS: Pooja, Kavya, Shibz, Tehreem, Olly,Aanchal, Tanu (even though she's not here I'll add her name), Sanju, Pranii and Anjali

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SONG OF THE DAY

SCENE OF THE DAY

CHARACTER OF THE DAY
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Today's Episode Belonged To Kritika - Hands DownπŸ‘

What a fantastic beginning to the show...I have to say i was very nervous when the show started. I have watched DK, and unconsciously I found myself comparing each and every character. (rather annoying but i couldn't help it)

Dr. Ashotoush's introduction - Excellent..! (did he put on some weight from the last tiem he was on TV? 😳) but he looked very well groomed..He's sure aging gracefully.! His acting is always superb, so i guess no surprises there - I LOVED the BG score at his introduction...πŸ‘

AND - THE STAR OF THE SHOW TODAY - Kritika Kamra

Oye Hoye – Kritika Came on sreen, and then Saiyaan...I swear My Heart Skipped a Beat..! She look absolutely FAB, Fresh, Energetic, Confident and completely into the character of Dr. Nidhi. I would realy like her to work more on her facial expressions in this show, cuz her character needs a lot of energy in terms of her face...I have no doubt she'll ROCK as usual and we'll be left with absolutely nothing but good things to say..! It seems a lot like Kritika her self on screen...this character seems to suit her perfectly fine..! Brilliant..Her comic timing is impeccable already, so this role will do her who load of good..! Loved her expression at the time of bumping with Dr. Ashotoush! πŸ˜† 'Kismat Takra Gai Dono Ki Aaj πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†"

Ashotoush Gowarikar - I'm surprised at the role he's been given..i thought he would have a more longer role, but oh well..! i'm sure he'll do justice to what he's gotten..He is a brilliant actor after all..!

Dr. Nidhi's dad was good...(but i have to say, I find him lacking the energy for that role - His character is supposed to be full of life, very smily, very fun loving one..Current character did a good job none the less...πŸ‘

Anji Was fun to watch. Her character has a lot to offer...i'm looking forward to seeing how she carries it out...but today she was good..

Anji's mom and dad - good actors, so obviously good work today..

Loved all the BG score on all the characters - The comic feel of the show as superb...Loved the Conversation of Dr. Nidhi with God, and then the so adorable convo with her dad..."parampara Agar Meri jaisi beti hoti...hahahah πŸ˜† Excellent dialogues today..πŸ‘
But for me the dialogue of the day would go to Dr. Ashotoush's: "
Raat sabke muqadir main hoti hai, laikin neend sabke mukadir main nahi hoti.."
My Fab scene would have to be of Dr. Nidhi with her Dad where she tries to touch his feet..It was completely beleivable, loveable and relateable..! Kudos πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall - A Fantastic start to the show..loved it completely..! Looking forward to next episode..

Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...
Character of the day: nidhi verma 🀣..🀣..🀣..
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Monish Behl in the first scene blurred of image of him hehe however v all knew that it was Monish Behl okay officially speaking Dr.Ahutosh ,memories of childhood scrolling ,his father,house n his kaaka hero has a painful past as expectedπŸ˜›senior actor ko li tho past zarur hona hi chahiye varna kya mazaa aayega

he is a person who loves his father a lot n wanted 2 have the house where he grew for himself in the memory of his father but his father wrote it on someone else's name in his will using my useless intelligence for sure the house is in the name of Nidhi's father

Dr.Nidhi Verma shararti ladki who prays the God that somehow she should fail in the MBBS examination but secures All India 14th rank
Agar pass nahi hona chahthi tho itni mehnath karke padayi kyun ki?my silly question.
Father who wants to see his daughter as a doctor because his wife's wish was that their daughter has 2 become a doctor
Okay kuch kuch hone ke baad Nidhi agrees 2 go 4 internship n the next day takes a car n kya hota hai Ashutosh ke car se accident n ladayi karne ke liye uthari...the end
okay andhar ki baatein jahan tak mujhe yaad hai Kritz doesn't know driving isliye πŸ˜† that's they didn't show her driving skills hv much 2 talk abt acting both r excellent actors

Okay I don'

Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Lounge.πŸ€— Hope everyone Will have a Great fun here.πŸ˜ƒEnjoy wonderful Thread and Discussion.πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Kriti is back :))).Welcome back Dear Kritika.😳 It was Long wait and Now  What a come back πŸ˜ƒ.Hope this come back Bring Great success. God Bless An Angel !πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately I missed first 5 minutes.😳Gonna catch soon on Vids.😳

Watched From When Nidhi goes at her uncle;s House.Kriti was looking so Adorable throught the show.Her scene with her uncle was cute.Loved her Naughty expressions.Her Cousin sis is also Nice.and Chachi.Let her have some dialogs thanI  will say something about herπŸ˜†The Moment of the show when Nidhi gets to know her Exam Result.awww...Look at her face.πŸ˜†Shes like...14th Rank. ...!!! No way...πŸ˜†how come !πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Her Reasons for Not to choose Medical Profession was πŸ˜†.Nidhi Destiny dialoges with her Sis were well Written Indicating Future story of Nidhi 's Life that why shes destined to go for this Profession.😳

The Touching moment of the show was When Nidhi's dad tells her that her this Profession is Dream of her mom.and BG score was very Touchy so as Both Actor's expressions.It shows that Show has some very Sensitive and Heart warming Elements.😳I m Really Looking forward for show to unfold.  πŸ˜ƒ

Monish was as alwayz Good.Just saw Ashutosh for few minutes only But even in those Few minutes he suceeds to convery Audiance the Lonelyness and Pain of his Character.πŸ˜ƒHis Great actor and would love to more of Dr.Ashutosh.😳

It was quick end.and By end of the Show we have Dr.Nidhi VermaπŸ˜ƒ and she was looking absolutely stunning.πŸ˜ƒ

Tomorrow the much awaited Car Takraav will happen and OMG ! Look at Dr.Nidhi.She says Ashu to Follow me.Oh Yeah ! Nidhi.Soch samaj ke bolo Kahi lene ke Dene na Pad Jaye.!πŸ˜†

Waiting for Tomorrow's show.Start was not bad. Rather it was much better I expected.πŸ˜ƒ
Direction was Good so as Camera angles and Editing .The Scenes were Written in manner that Character were looking very Familier to us at very First day alsp.Would like to see more of Every one Specially Nidhi and Ashutosh.πŸ˜ƒShow has much Potential  in every area though and I m sure it will improve greatly.They have strong storyline,Great cast .Hope they makes out of best and Brings us Great Drama.:))I would rate β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ for First show out of 5.😳

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago