WU-Update-03 October 2011- Radhika dies

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Evening Friends  Please click the Chaska Meter and do  Comments in the below links

Rubina: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

Avinash: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/

FaceBook  links:

Avinash: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avinash-Sachdev-Official-Fan-Page/110105482351570?ref=ts"> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avinash-Sachdev-Official-Fan-Page/110105482351570?ref=ts

Rubina: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rubina-Dilaik-Fan-Page/135403783161434?ref=ts

This is my second update and from various articles, today is going to be a gruesome episode so please bear with me and show patience for the written update. I shall do my utmost to write as fast as possible.

Part 1

They show Radhika lying face down on the rocks and her fingers start to move, slowing she gets up into a sitting position and touches her head with her hand, while Barkha is watching all this. Radhika sees barkha watching her and gets really frightened, then see brings her arm down, it is covered with blood, Radhika is shock and frightenly looks at Barkha taking few deep breaths. Barkha giving Radhika muderers looks. Radhika comes to her senses and looks for the mobile, touching her Kahna locket and then she spots the mobile and gives a relieved smile, Barkha turns to look what Radhika is looking at and sees the mobile too. Radhika turns back to Barkha looking scared, Barkha also turns to look at Radhika looking murderous.  

Radhika walks slowing towards the mobile which is in the middle of the road behind the car. Seeing this Barkha gears up to reverse the car.Radhika picks up the car and sees Barkha coming after her, she manages to miss the car and slips down in the bushes and comes to a stop against a tree hurting her shoulder. She touches her head and tries to see her way out, Barkha is watching this and making faces, Radhika gets up to start walking and Barkha starts the car, she goes round the bend stops and reverses the car and goes back while Radhika is limping through the bushes towards the Mutt and so is Barkha driving fast in the same direction. Radhika now reaches the roadside and starts to cross it while looking at the mobile.

Part 2 

Radhika is still crossing the road and Barkha driving, then Radhika sees Barkha who has now stop a little distance away from Radhika and both are looking at each other, Radhika breathing heavily, Barha with her usual murderous look, then Radhika talks in her mind that once I reach where you are then you will not let anything happen to me. At the same time Dev at the mutt is looking very worried and anxious and says in his mind why am I feeling that Radhika is calling me. Here Rads and Barkha stare at each other and then Barkha starts the car, Rads is frighten and turns round to run but can only limp while the car is coming behind her, finally the car hits Radhika, the mobile falls from her hand in the road and she falls down in the bushes rolling over and over further in the bushes. Barkha stops the car and comes out, Radhika is still rolling and comes to a stop. Dev is calling Radhika and is near the Kahna Murti, then speaks in his mind that why is this toofan (hurricane) making my heart ashant so much (why is my heart so restless). 

Radhika is laying face down, Barkha sees her, Radhika slowly brings her face up while blood is pouring from her mouth with the temple in the background below. Barkha turns to go down to where Radhika is who now has turned herself slowly onto her back and lays still, Barkha reaches her, watches her for few seconds then she sits down and starts shaking her, turning her face left, right while Rads coughing, Barkha mutteres to Rads that you should not have come in my way, look what is happening to you. Rads says you will not get anything, Barkha slaps Radhika saying you are still saying the same, your end is here.

Part 3 

Barkha tells Radhika to remember her Kahna and also she can tell him everything that she has done bad to her. Rads says Kahna is watching everything and for your bad deeds you will be punished remember that Barkha, teri karni, (your doing) Barkha stops Rads from saying anything further by shout that my karni(my doing) has only one result and that is Dev will become my forever ' Shaking Radhika she continues that I will send you so far away from Dev that even when you shout with all your strength he will not be able to hear you. Go now remember Kahna and starts to press her throat saying I am sending you to heaven, Rads screams, Dev is worriedly looking round the mutt, Barkha says to Rads you are very strong, I hit you couple of times with the car but nothing happened to you, also  you fell from high but still nothing happened to you, continuously pressing her throat and saying die Radhika, don't hassle me, die Radhika, now giving all her strength in soffacating her, Rads struggling to breath, Dev shouts out Radhika's name, the diya flickering and Barkha continues to throttle Radhika, the Mandir in the background below. Now Radhika's is seeing her life from her childhood when she got married to KK, her friendship with Barkha, her grownup wedding with dev, the last thing she sees is Dev's face and then turns her face to right and stops breathing, the diya stops flickering and dies out. Dev is near the Kahna murti, clutching his heart, he seems to have stopped breathing looking straight at Kahna, then starts breathing heavily asking what warning are you trying to give me, I am not able to understand, my heart is feeling heavy, feel like crying heavily, what kind of a message is this.

Barkha realises that Radhika has stopped breathing and removes her hand from Rads throat and the Kahna locket entangles in her hand, she holds the locket and gets up and goes while Radhika lays dead there and in the background below the Mandir is shown, next Barkha is digging the grave while Radhika is laying there then turns Radhika over and pushes her in to the grave, then covers the grave making sure that it is sealed properly, stands up and looks at the Kahna locket, giving a sneer drops the locket on top of the grave and walks away, Om sholk is be chanted in the background.

Part 4 

Padma walks towards Dai and sits next to her on the sofa, who is deep in thought with a serious face, asking what are you thinking, what thoughts are you lost in, Dai turns towards Padma and says I don't know but for some time I am feeling something strange, BB comes along and is looking towards them, listening to them, Dai adds I feel something bad is going to happen. BB walks towards a pillar and folds her arms and talks in her mind that something bad is going to happen because Radhika has gone to reveal the truth about Barkha to Dev, smiling continues that when Dev learns the truth, god knows what will happen to Barkha, continues, I want to see Barkha's face, laughing inside says that girl wanted to compete against me.

Dev is still at the Kahna murti, lights the diya and stands up turning around realises that the storm has stopped. (I think Om sholk is be chanted in the background, sorry I don't know which one it is).  Dev is still unhappy and worried looking at the Kahna murti, he hears a noise and turns around to see the car, barkha also sees Dev and is now scared and quickly comes out and walks towards Dev.

Dev asks Barkha where had she gone anxiously, then notices the blood on her hands and asks this blood. Barkha looks down at her hands and says what have I done wrong, why is Radhika doing this with me, Dev's face changes from anxious to serious, then continuous that Radhika came to meet her here at the mutt and asked to speak with her alone, I said lets talk here but Radhika insisted to speak to her at the mountains, so I took her in the car there but once there she tried to murder me Dev. Dev is looking at Barkha in shock, Barkha continues that my childhood friend, my best friend tried to take my life, Dev still in shock is listening to all this then Barkha says that Rads accused her of coming in between them, Dev closes his eyes at this, then looks towards Barkha, she continues that Rads said that she will removes Barkha from her way and continued to strike at her, while she continued to save herself and tried to make Rads understand but she did not listen to me at all, then some people came there and she run away from there. Barkha then turns round and runs and hugs DEv, crying and saying I am feeling very restless, take me home I am feeling scared of my own shadow, take me home please. Dev in trance takes her hand and turns round toward the car, while Barkha gives a very pleased smile and goes along with him while Kahna murti is looking on at all this.

The episode finishes here.

Precap: BB telling Barkha, you want Dev then you keep him, I want RPti, put everything in my name, tomorrow either this wealth will be yours or DEv.

Sorry for the delay and for any mistakes, also thank you for your patience shown.

Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Zam...Waiting eagerly for the update...
OLGNES thumbnail
thank you for the update!!!!!!😎
radhameera thumbnail
thanks take ur time i think u must be having more than 2 kerchief and write todays's episode
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks zam for update waiting for rest
suwin thumbnail
thanks Zam for today updates
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks zam... take ur time...
harianjana thumbnail